Evidence that universe created itself

Man, you haven't been paying attention to the Bible and creation science.

The Earth being described as spherical is fine unless you want to be nerdy about it.

Then evolution which assumes the atheist religion isn't a valid scientific view either.

No, I don't need to pay much attention to the Bible. It's contradictory and very much human made. Convenient for humans. What can I say?

Atheism and religion are the same, people believing something. I don't believe, I'm just waiting for evidence and proof.

Atheism and religion are the same, people believing something. I don't believe, I'm just waiting for evidence and proof.
There's no evidence and proof of evolution. They claim natural selection. However, that's survival of the fittest and first mentioned in the Bible as a God-given process where the animal's genotype was given at birth and then gradually adapted to its particular environment.

There is no science associated with religious fundamentalism which you fraudulently title creationer science. Christian creationers have spent decades fraudulently rebranding their dogma from "Biblical Creationism" to "Scientific Creationism," to "Intelligent Design'' to ''Intelligent Design Creationism'' to ''Creation Science''.
Charles-Darwin-1024x538.jpg

What about this guy?

There's no evidence and proof of evolution. They claim natural selection. However, that's survival of the fittest and first mentioned in the Bible as a God-given process where the animal's genotype was given at birth and then gradually adapted to its particular environment.

There's no evidence or proof that we even exist.

There certainly is no evidence that God exists.

There's no evidence the Bible was written by anyone other than human beings.

So.... you can continue to believe whatever you like, no matter how made up it is.

Some people look at what is around them, try and see things for what they are, and others make things up that are convenient for themselves.

We do know that scientists cannot reproduce the CREATION of biological life. We do know that scientists have not been able to evolve the fruit fly ---- they've been trying for many, many years. We do know that Jesus historically walked the earth and claimed to be divine. We do know that many people witnessed HIS healing abilities, HIS death on the cross and saw HIM arise, walk around and ascend. We know that many of HIS disciples gave their lives convinced that JESUS was the MESSIAH. I know of no one willing to die having faith in Harry Potter. I feel that it is far sadder to worry that the environment is going to fall apart, that coastal cities are going to be drowned, that an asteroid could at any moment destroy our civilization, that the Stock Market is about to collapse, the Taliban might set off a dirty nuclear bomb anywhere at anytime, and that a pandemic could wipe out the human race.

I know that according to the Bible God has a timetable, and that there will yet be a catching away of the saints, 7 years of tribulation upon this earth, and a 1000 year Millennial Kingdom (NONE OF WHICH HAS OCCURRED AS YET). So don't insult me, it would seem you have far more to worry about than I do, including where you will send your eternity.
People beside de hesus have claimed to be devine. When has de hesus ever cured disease? Can you identify a single instance?

We have no indication that anyone saw DE HESUS strolling around after HIS death. Such fables make for lovely stories but we expect grownups to behave like grownups. Although, Capt. Ahab being dragged off the boat by Moby Dick is certainly true. It says so in the book.

When has de hesus ever cured disease? Can you identify a single instance?
You don't read the Bible, so you don't know. I doubt you know much about evolution either, but it's a lie so doesn't matter as much. It's why you usually can't answer other people's questions nor mine. You can't participate in discussions here.

You don't read the Bible, so you don't know. I doubt you know much about evolution either, but it's a lie so doesn't matter as much. It's why you usually can't answer other people's questions nor mine. You can't participate in discussions here.
Fortunately, science denying, ignorance promoting religioner extremists are a minority of the thinking human population.

No, I don't need to pay much attention to the Bible. It's contradictory and very much human made. Convenient for humans. What can I say?

If the Bible is "human made," it certainly spends much of the time demonstrating just how stupid humans are. Authors generally don't make fun of themselves.

Sorry but there are literally mountains of evidence. Seriously, go climb a mountain and you might see for yourself.

Whatever created the known universe bound by the Laws of Physics by necessity had to be of "Super (superior to) Natural (nature)". Why? Because the laws that govern the universe can't explain their own origins, as there is a Logical Law of Causality: In essence this law states that for every effect there must be an "explainable" superior cause. This very principle is the foundation of all scientific inquiry. Natural Science deals with the material universe and correctly looks for causes to natural events. Example: Science determines that earthquakes and tremors are due to movement of the tectonic plates that cover the surface of the earth.

Natural Science is limited and can explain just so much. Eventually science must address the "uncaused" first CAUSE......or the CREATION. Of whatever nature this cause is........its far superior to the natural universe, by necessity of the process of elimination.......the effect known as the physical universe was caused by a greater power. One can begin to reason in "Circular Logic" and declare, maybe there are parallel universes.......but in chasing that circle, there must have been a first, as energy can neither be created or destroyed.....it can change as per the first law of thermodynamics.

Then who created God? God is eternal with no beginning and no ending. (Genesis 21:33, Deut 33:27). The God explained in scripture is pure spirit (John 2:24)....and, has no material existence. (Luke 24:39). God is invisible to man (1 Tim. 6:16). I, nor anyone can demonstrate via observation and experimentation that God exists, unless one has a super-natural-0-meter that can quantify or measure that which nature cannot. The same logical principle applies to the agnostics and atheists of the world.........they can no more disprove the existence of God than I can prove it.

So it takes faith........This does not mean an "unreasonable" unexplainable faith absent from nature and the laws that govern it....but faith as explained in scriptures. A faith based upon "prima facie" truth. "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." -- Heb. 11:1 The word is translated from the Greek into English as Conviction, but in the literal Greek it means "EVIDENCE". So......biblical faith is based upon evidences.

Example: Consider Christopher Columbus.......I believe (have faith) that he saw of the Islands of the West Indies on or about Oct. 12, 1492. I did not see that first hand (observe), and it can't be demonstrated via scientific experiment (repeated). Thus my faith rests on EVIDENCE found to exist in historical records. Today it has become the latest PROGRESSIVE in vogue claim that makes Columbus into a murderer and liar in an attempt to rewrite history its became politically correct to make history more INCLUSIVE of all minorities........they have taken a day once dedicated to Columbus and presidents and given SPECIAL DAYS and even months to minorities, declaring them special because the sins of the fathers.....such as Columbus, and bigoted founding father presidents...etc., Its the in vogue thing to do.

As as the new "progressive" one world order is attempting to rewrite history (actually they are nothing but secular humanists who worship the created instead of the creator money and power is their god, with a little 'g') ...........some calling themselves "scientists" are attempting to rewrite the laws of the known universe where SOMETHING can be CREATED FROM NOTHING. Go figure.
Thank goodness for progressives now and throughout history, who have made this world a much better place quite in spite of the primitive iron aged religions and their codified immorality.

If the Bible is "human made," it certainly spends much of the time demonstrating just how stupid humans are. Authors generally don't make fun of themselves.

Well, the whole thing is so convenient for humans. And yes, humans are exceedingly stupid. We're more educated than ever, and yet people are turning to conspiracy theories and all sorts of nonsense.

Forum List

Back