Evidence that universe created itself

Nothing subjective about it or can you explain why it is?

If that is what your daughter believes I'm amazed she made it through med school.
If you state that carbon dating is objective you should be fired from your position as a teacher.

If you state that carbon dating is subjective you should be able to back it up. I'm still waiting...
I just watched videos on YouTube and it’s based on the supposed subjective, non-observable, 5,000+ Year deterioration of a molecule.
Even the videos that don’t overtly point out the flaws admit it’s subjective and you should be fired.

I just watched videos on YouTube and it’s based on the supposed subjective, non-observable, 5,000+ Year deterioration of a molecule.
Even the videos that don’t overtly point out the flaws admit it’s subjective and you should be fired.
Interesting, it isn't only science you don't understand, it is also math. If you're talking about a single molecule, it is impossible to know when it will decay. If you're talking about trillions of molecules, it is quantitatively objective to determine the rate of decay.

Interesting, it isn't only science you don't understand, it is also math. If you're talking about a single molecule, it is impossible to know when it will decay. If you're talking about trillions of molecules, it is quantitatively objective to determine the rate of decay.
Which is why every scientist on these videos says it's subjective.

Which video, I'd like to watch it?
Any...you won't be able to accuse me of cherry picking.
Most of them have titles that indicate "problems" and all the explanations are based on the old 5,000+ year Carbon-14 degeneration theory.

You have got to be the stupidest piece of shit on this site.
YouTube has non-religious scientists saying it's subjective and you can't control your emotions.
Nobody gives a shit what was said on the fake youtube videos you are lying about.

.You are a shameless creationer liar and you are trying to imply that it is subjective, therefore not accurate or bounded. This is nonsense, and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Stephen Hawking, a mentally and physically disabled man bizarrely regarded as a genius by tailless and hairless monkeys, cited gravity as proof the universe create itself. "Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing." - Hawking.

He never said that but used by nuts dismissing facts.
It's not uncommon for people to not understand physics but simultaneously tell me God is real.

Neil Dr grasse Tyson had some wonderful books about astrophysics and are in no way being critical of religions belief. That's not his portfolio.
The problem still remains how godbotherers feel they are sinning to read anything contrary to the bible.
There are people who have read, never changed their God view and surprise surprise weren't struck dead by God. How did is that?

Any...you won't be able to accuse me of cherry picking.
Most of them have titles that indicate "problems" and all the explanations are based on the old 5,000+ year Carbon-14 degeneration theory.
All the videos I found were by non-scientists so I think you've already cherry picked. Would you respect the views on religion of an atheist?

That's a lie! Carbon-14 dating has been confirmed by dating things we know the age of from other sources. Link
C-14 is only good for 50,000 years so are you saying we live on a young Earth?

It doesn't track back to calendar years either.

C-14 is only good for 50,000 years so are you saying we live on a young Earth?

It doesn't track back to calendar years either.
A $5.00 Casio calculator will provide basic math functions. 50k years is more than 6k years. So there's that.

Nobody gives a shit what was said on the fake youtube videos you are lying about.

.You are a shameless creationer liar and you are trying to imply that it is subjective, therefore not accurate or bounded. This is nonsense, and you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
I see your logic...
If it's on the web and it agrees with you, it's good.
If it's on the web and it doesn't agree with you, it's stupid.
Translation...You're a ProgBot.

Forum List

Back