Evidence that universe created itself

That issue was resolved in the 60s and you full well know that was caused by volcanic activity.
Give me something that hasn’t been debunked.
None of what I wrote was ever debunked or attributed to volcanic activity. Furthermore, the example I gave can be repeated in a large number of areas and always with the same result. Species appear and disappear over time. It really is that simple.

It's possible that one of the reasons we see little evolutionary changes in humans is that we have become so adept at adapting the environment to suit us that we are largely unaffected by environmental factors unlike our early ancestors..
Partially true. We evolved in Africa but as we went north our skin became paler to better absorb vitamin D.

Something cannot arise from nothing:

Descartes’ First Proof of the Existence of God in Meditation III:

Axiom: There is at least as much reality in the efficient and total cause as in the effect of that cause.

Axiom: Something cannot arise from nothing.

Axiom: What is more perfect cannot arise from what is less perfect.

Definition: The nature of an idea is such that, of itself, it requires no formal reality except what it derives from my thought.

Definition: Objective mode of being belongs to ideas by their nature; formal mode of being belongs to the causes of ideas.

Definition: God is a substance that is infinite, independent, omniscient, omnipotent...

(1) In order for a given idea to contain such and such objective reality, it must surely derive it from some cause which contains at least as much formal reality as there is objective reality in the idea.

(2) There must be a cause which contains formally all the reality which is present objectively in the idea.

(3) If the objective reality of an idea cannot come from me, it must come from something else.

(4) The attributes of God are such that they could not have come from me.

(5) They must have come from God; therefore, God exists.

None of what I wrote was ever debunked or attributed to volcanic activity. Furthermore, the example I gave can be repeated in a large number of areas and always with the same result. Species appear and disappear over time. It really is that simple.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
The problem is that LibBots are emotionally disturbed and never research what happened after a “find” was made.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
The problem is that LibBots are emotionally disturbed and never research what happened after a “find” was made.
Since you are not a LibBot you should have no problem providing some evidence that what I wrote about species appearing and disappearing "was resolved in the 60s and you full well know that was caused by volcanic activity".

Since you are not a LibBot you should have no problem providing some evidence that what I wrote about species appearing and disappearing "was resolved in the 60s and you full well know that was caused by volcanic activity".
Whatever I give you will be pseudo intellectualized by you so I won’t bother.
The issue is that you claim to be a scientist.

and there has been no change in skin tone even though for the most part people are getting their vitamin D via supplemented foods
Really? Seems to me Danes generally have fairer complections than say Arabs, not surprising since we've had vitamin D supplements for less 100 years or so.

Something cannot arise from nothing:

Descartes’ First Proof of the Existence of God in Meditation III:

Axiom: There is at least as much reality in the efficient and total cause as in the effect of that cause.

Axiom: Something cannot arise from nothing.

Axiom: What is more perfect cannot arise from what is less perfect.

Definition: The nature of an idea is such that, of itself, it requires no formal reality except what it derives from my thought.

Definition: Objective mode of being belongs to ideas by their nature; formal mode of being belongs to the causes of ideas.

Definition: God is a substance that is infinite, independent, omniscient, omnipotent...

(1) In order for a given idea to contain such and such objective reality, it must surely derive it from some cause which contains at least as much formal reality as there is objective reality in the idea.

(2) There must be a cause which contains formally all the reality which is present objectively in the idea.

(3) If the objective reality of an idea cannot come from me, it must come from something else.

(4) The attributes of God are such that they could not have come from me.

(5) They must have come from God; therefore, God exists.

Really? Seems to me Danes generally have fairer complections than say Arabs, not surprising since we've had vitamin D supplements for less 100 years or so.
Like most things the evolution of skin colors was not so simple and there seems to be many more factors involved

Inuits for example have darker skin than Scandinavians despite living in similar climates

Like most things the evolution of skin colors was not so simple and there seems to be many more factors involved

Inuits for example have darker skin than Scandinavians despite living in similar climates

Inuits’ vitamin D intake wasn’t dependent upon the sun. They get all that they need from their diet, heavy on types of fatty fish that are naturally rich in vitamin D.

It's possible that one of the reasons we see little evolutionary changes in humans is that we have become so adept at adapting the environment to suit us that we are largely unaffected by environmental factors unlike our early ancestors..
Another reason is that we just have not been around very long.

You are too funny!
If everything needs something that needs something else how do you know it’s accurate!
If one tells you the time is 10 PM maybe they're right maybe not, if one person, a tv show, and your smartphone tells you the time is 10 PM they're probably right. You can cover your eyes and ears and choose not to believe the multiple sources but then you have to believe something else.

Kind of like james bond, he believes the Bible and closes his eyes to everything else. I'm sure his God is laughing at him.

If one tells you the time is 10 PM maybe they're right maybe not, if one person, a tv show, and your smartphone tells you the time is 10 PM they're probably right. You can cover your eyes and ears and choose not to believe the multiple sources but then you have to believe something else.

Kind of like james bond, he believes the Bible and closes his eyes to everything else. I'm sure his God is laughing at him.
I believe in science which is why my daughter is a physician.
Carbon dating is subjective.

Forum List

Back