Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

You shouldn't say"it makes no sense" simply because it makes no sense to YOU. It's easy to poke holes in the theory of evolution, but much much harder to prove creation. You cannot prove creation by disproving evolution.

Actually, quite the opposite. Creation, intelligence, and adaptation are all observable. Macro evolution has never been proven and never been observed.
Spontaneous creation of fully formed animals and plants has been observed? Non-physical supernatural intelligence has been observed?
I'd love to see links to those.

I never said that they were fully formed and poofed into existence. Mankind was designed, skillfully crafted and formed from the dust of the earth by a loving creator patterned after his own image. The computer that you are typing on was designed and built. As it is said in the programming world, computer code doesn't evolve, it must be designed. Code requires intelligence. This has been observed. Intelligence coming from a rock has never been observed.

You may love this strawman but repeating it over and over does not make it so. Evolution is not a random process.
So its directed and controlled?

Yes, just like gravity. Everything we see is subject to the forces of nature. Drop something and it falls to the earth. No other direction. Measure its speed and (ignoring things like air resistance) it falls at the same speed as every other object.

Great. So we should see monkeys turning into human beings every day. There should be a field of transitional life forms. Funny thing how not ONE has been found. :eusa_shifty:

Yes, just like gravity. Everything we see is subject to the forces of nature. Drop something and it falls to the earth. No other direction. Measure its speed and (ignoring things like air resistance) it falls at the same speed as every other object.

Great. So we should see monkeys turning into human beings every day. There should be a field of transitional life forms. Funny thing how not ONE has been found. :eusa_shifty:

Maybe you can tell us what a transitional form would look like so we'd know it when we saw it? You can describe a fossil (e.g., say a feathered animal that is clearly not a bird) or a living creature (e.g., two species that can mate but won't have viable offspring). Good luck.

This is a common complaint of those who don't understand how evolution works. The answer is that EVERY living thing is a transitional life form. I am a transitional form between my parents and my children.

in other words, you've never taken a basic science course and haven't a clue

Creationists find it inconceivable that randomness could have produced the vast diversity and complexity of nature. Some evolutionary scientists agree : Evolution is not chance.

To imagine evolution as simply blind chance and randomness is a conceptual mistake . The process of natural selection, a natural algorithm that creates order out of chaos and works in accordance with fixed and non-random variables.

An explosion in a print shop will not produce an encyclopedia and a tornado in a junkyard will not produce a mazaratti . A million monkeyspounding away at keyboards willnever produce a Novel [They might however produce posts worthy of asome of the LiberalHacks on this Forum ] DNA in a blender will never create a living being. All of these scenarios lack the component of intelligent Design

I don't know the origins of the laws of nature but they are all the design required to give us the universe we see. Anyone who professes to believe in God but refuses to aknowledge how he accomplishes his work puts himself above God and is not really a believer.

God may be hiding in the gaps of our knowledge but every year those gaps are shrinking. Maybe he is trying to reveal himself but at least some are too arrogant to see.

Creationists find it inconceivable that randomness could have produced the vast diversity and complexity of nature. Some evolutionary scientists agree : Evolution is not chance.

To imagine evolution as simply blind chance and randomness is a conceptual mistake . The process of natural selection, a natural algorithm that creates order out of chaos and works in accordance with fixed and non-random variables.

An explosion in a print shop will not produce an encyclopedia and a tornado in a junkyard will not produce a mazaratti . A million monkeyspounding away at keyboards willnever produce a Novel [They might however produce posts worthy of asome of the LiberalHacks on this Forum ] DNA in a blender will never create a living being. All of these scenarios lack the component of intelligent Design

I don't know the origins of the laws of nature but they are all the design required to give us the universe we see. Anyone who professes to believe in God but refuses to aknowledge how he accomplishes his work puts himself above God and is not really a believer.

God may be hiding in the gaps of our knowledge but every year those gaps are shrinking. Maybe he is trying to reveal himself but at least some are too arrogant to see.

I could not agree more.

I could not agree more.

Wait now... does that make me a liberal or a conservative? Hell, I can't keep track.

What about amino acids makes the self-replicating?

After the first lysine was formed, the next one had to be randomly created by pure chance all over again, and then that lysine molecule had to bump against some other amino acid...etc....

you see why the Primordial Soup theory make no sense at all, right?

Remember the two trees in the Garden of Eden, one was the tree of life, the other the tree of knowledge.

We chose knowledge, and knowledge is now increasing at rates unheard of just a decade ago. Anyone who doesn't take advantage of those increases, is just like someone who refuses to take their child to the doctor, thinking that God will heal that child. Of coarse He will, if you take them to the doctor.

Maybe you can tell us what a transitional form would look like so we'd know it when we saw it? You can describe a fossil (e.g., say a feathered animal that is clearly not a bird) or a living creature (e.g., two species that can mate but won't have viable offspring). Good luck.

This is a common complaint of those who don't understand how evolution works. The answer is that EVERY living thing is a transitional life form. I am a transitional form between my parents and my children.

You're describing micro evolution instead of macro evolution.

There are some white couples that give birth to black babies and the odds are something like 1 in 20,000. When have you ever heard of any parents giving birth to monkeys? You haven't.

You may love this strawman but repeating it over and over does not make it so. Evolution is not a random process.

Evolution is like gravity -- it's a "Force"?

Or is there an Evolution particle?

What about amino acids makes the self-replicating?

After the first lysine was formed, the next one had to be randomly created by pure chance all over again, and then that lysine molecule had to bump against some other amino acid...etc....

you see why the Primordial Soup theory make no sense at all, right?

I'm no chemist but I believe the physical shape of molecules is the key to their properties. Many molecules can form chains even one as simple as water. If the process that created one lysine created trillions then they could well randomly bond together. I think lipids have been shown to do this. Where lysine really fits in I have no idea but I don't see how not knowing something means it is not possible.

You're describing micro evolution instead of macro evolution.

There are some white couples that give birth to black babies and the odds are something like 1 in 20,000. When have you ever heard of any parents giving birth to monkeys? You haven't.

Miillions of "micro" evolutionary changes can result in "macro" evolution.

I answered your question, please answer mine about the transitional forms you mentioned.

Evolution is like gravity -- it's a "Force"?

Or is there an Evolution particle?

Yes, just like gravity. Everything we see is subject to the LAWS of nature.

Better?

Forum List

Back