Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

I don't know the origins of the laws of nature but they are all the design required to give us the universe we see. Anyone who professes to believe in God but refuses to aknowledge how he accomplishes his work puts himself above God and is not really a believer.

God may be hiding in the gaps of our knowledge but every year those gaps are shrinking. Maybe he is trying to reveal himself but at least some are too arrogant to see.

I could not agree more.

Wait now... does that make me a liberal or a conservative? Hell, I can't keep track.

Ignorant uninformed pretenscious comments that demonstrate a lack of Knowledge of scientific data as a rule generally indicates you're a Liberal. Naive , simple minded and opinionated. “At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”-- P.J O'Rourke

I was going to say that Liberals are the best example of a missing link between man and ape, but unfortunately that's not true. You're just immature and frequently on the low end of the bell curve in terms of intelligence.

Last edited:
you mean the random source of pressure?.....

No. "Random" is irrelevant.

random is reality.....reality is not irrelevant.....you want shit happening without happenings......

I'm sorry. You think "want" matters? "Random" is irrelevant to this issue. Evolution is not about how pressure occurs, it is how that pressure affects living things. Whether that pressure is random or directed, it is the same process.

I could not agree more.

Wait now... does that make me a liberal or a conservative? Hell, I can't keep track.

Ignorant uninformed pretenscious comments that demonstrate a lack of Knowledge of scientific data as a rule generally indicates you're a Liberal. Naive , simple minded and opinionated. “At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.”-- P.J O'Rourke

I was going to say that Liberals are the best example of a missing link between man and ape, but unfortunately that's not true. You're just immature and frequently on the low end of the bell curve in terms of intelligence.

Thanks for straightening that out.

Why does the Religious Right continue to drag their knuckles through the argument over evolution? I have a theory: arrogance.

Arrogance concerning the human being as animal. We humans are mammals. We are subject to the same evolutionary forces as every other life form of our planet. The Religious Right cannot accept the fact that they themselves are animals. they cling to the myth of Genesis that tells them that humans were created separately from animals.

This myth not only assures the believers that humans are distinctly NOT animals, but appeared full formed as we are today.

My question is, if we accept science as a means to understand the natural world, and we have been successful at that understanding, why would we want to revert to the mythology of the Genesis tale? To put it another way, who are you going to believe: 21 century scientific method or the musings of a Bronze Age philosopher?

Incidentally, evolution does not, nor does it seek to refute God. It does, however, refute the mythology of Genesis. All cultures have developed some form of mythology about the origins of mankind. Why would Genesis be the only credible myth?

The Bible is a book of beautiful poetry, soul soothing spirituality, history, war, sex violence, parable and divinity. What the Bible is not is a science textbook.

Thanks for straightening that out.

Anytime Little Fella ;)

Bringing politics into a discussion of science would make you a conservative.
Making assertions like they are accepted facts would make you a conservative.
Quoting conservatives like they have some moral authority would make you a conservative.
Insulting those that disagree with you would make you a conservative.

No liberal would ever do any of these things :eusa_angel:

Quoting conservatives like they have some moral authority would make you a conservative.

Ummmm..... does that mean I'm a conservative now? Damn, I'm so confused. Maybe my understanding of evolution makes me a moderate social democrat with a slight conservative crossover and occasional labour party interactions?

Alang - although this is a public forum, you are unaware of the History behind this squabble so kindly bud out - Thank You Kindly

Ummmm..... does that mean I'm a conservative now? Damn, I'm so confused. Maybe my understanding of evolution makes me a moderate social democrat with a slight conservative crossover and occasional labour party interactions?

Confused ? - who you - why in heavens name would anyone think such a thing ? :lol:

Alang - although this is a public forum, you are unaware of the History behind this squabble so kindly bud out - Thank You Kindly

We're having a squabble?

Yes, just like gravity. Everything we see is subject to the forces of nature. Drop something and it falls to the earth. No other direction. Measure its speed and (ignoring things like air resistance) it falls at the same speed as every other object.

Evolution is like gravity -- it's a "Force"?

Or is there an Evolution particle?

Yes, just like gravity. Everything we see is subject to the LAWS of nature.

Better?

Closer.

There's a law giver that's beyond human comprehension -- and I'm OK with that.

The Kabbalaists and physicists insist there are 10 dimensions of which we perceive 4 -- and I'm OK with that.

Mexican Shaman say that the Universe is made of the Known, the Unknown (we can perceive it -- but haven't yet) and the Unknowable where the vast majority of the Universe lies simply beyond human capability and comprehension -- again, I'm OK with that

Maybe you can tell us what a transitional form would look like so we'd know it when we saw it? You can describe a fossil (e.g., say a feathered animal that is clearly not a bird) or a living creature (e.g., two species that can mate but won't have viable offspring). Good luck.

This is a common complaint of those who don't understand how evolution works. The answer is that EVERY living thing is a transitional life form. I am a transitional form between my parents and my children.

You're describing micro evolution instead of macro evolution.

There are some white couples that give birth to black babies and the odds are something like 1 in 20,000. When have you ever heard of any parents giving birth to monkeys? You haven't.

Miillions of "micro" evolutionary changes can result in "macro" evolution.

I answered your question, please answer mine about the transitional forms you mentioned.

there are no transitional forms absent the imagination of the evolutionist.....in reality, you only have creatures.......

No. "Random" is irrelevant.

random is reality.....reality is not irrelevant.....you want shit happening without happenings......

I'm sorry. You think "want" matters? "Random" is irrelevant to this issue. Evolution is not about how pressure occurs, it is how that pressure affects living things. Whether that pressure is random or directed, it is the same process.

and you are raising this to convince me I am wrong about the process being random?....if the process must be either random or directed and you say it is not directed, why argue when I say you believe it's random?......

and you are raising this to convince me I am wrong about the process being random?....if the process must be either random or directed and you say it is not directed, why argue when I say you believe it's random?......

I never said it wasn't directed. How would I know that?

You're describing micro evolution instead of macro evolution.

There are some white couples that give birth to black babies and the odds are something like 1 in 20,000. When have you ever heard of any parents giving birth to monkeys? You haven't.

I answered your question, please answer mine about the transitional forms you mentioned.

there are no transitional forms absent the imagination of the evolutionist.....in reality, you only have creatures.......

Then God is a trickster because creatures like archeopteryx certainly look that way. Actually he is a lover of deceits and tricks.

I never said it wasn't directed. How would I know that?

???....sorry, I guess I assumed it because I was arguing with people who said it wasn't and you jumped into the argument on their side.......why are you here, then?.....

Then God is a trickster because creatures like archeopteryx certainly look that way. Actually he is a lover of deceits and tricks.

there are no tricks.....unless your imagination is playing tricks on you.......

EVOLUTION is loved by little sin loving GOD rejecting man, it is their hope that maybe GOD is not real and they can live in their pet sins and maybe avoid final judgment day!!! DREAM ON SILLY FOOLS,DREAM ON TILL YOU FEEL THE FLAMES OF HELL, FAR,FAR TOO LATE THEN.

Forum List

Back