Evolution Is Not A Theory..........................

When things don't add up to a specific conclusion science changes to fit that conclusion

Actually it doesn't. If I could be bothered (and I can't) I'd pwn you on this. Maybe Loki will meander along and own your arse - if he can be bothered...

All you have to do is step up to the key board.

Yeah, but it would take too long to explain, you wouldn't believe me, and finally there's the problem of you being as dumb as a bag of spanners so you wouldn't understand anyway.

So while stepping up to the keyboard is not hard in itself, the rest of it is...

Actually it doesn't. If I could be bothered (and I can't) I'd pwn you on this. Maybe Loki will meander along and own your arse - if he can be bothered...

All you have to do is step up to the key board.

Yeah, but it would take too long to explain, you wouldn't believe me, and finally there's the problem of you being as dumb as a bag of spanners so you wouldn't understand anyway.

So while stepping up to the keyboard is not hard in itself, the rest of it is...

I don't need you to explain anything I understand your religion of science always changes when it comes up with a wrong conclusion. But what are you going to do when all your belief is hooked on science.

When things don't add up to a specific conclusion science changes to fit that conclusion

Well, can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

:doubt:
My position has always been firm and set. It doesn't change like science does.

The implication here being that if you simply wait long enough, evolution will simply be overturned. Or the fact that new discoveries change some aspect of the time line means that the theory is in doubt.

Of course your position doesn't change, it's based on belief not evidence. If it changed at all it would no longer be your belief by definition.

Belief systems work like this:
I believe in God and Jesus.
NO ONE can disprove my belief in God and Jesus. NO ONE
NO ONE can prove my belief in God and Jesus. NO ONE.
Science can be proven. Evolution is science.
End of story.
My religous beliefs are so strong that science does not conflict with them.

Well, can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

:doubt:

The implication here being that if you simply wait long enough, evolution will simply be overturned. Or the fact that new discoveries change some aspect of the time line means that the theory is in doubt.

Of course your position doesn't change, it's based on belief not evidence. If it changed at all it would no longer be your belief by definition.

My problem with science is that it's based on man's views opinions study and works. Man lies to achieve a goal. I would whether put my belief in something unseen, then put my trust in man.

My problem with science is that it's based on man's views opinions study and works. Man lies to achieve a goal. I would whether put my belief in something unseen, then put my trust in man.

The funny thing about science, is even if humans didn't exist, the facts uncovered by it would still be there.

You don't have take the side of science, just take the side of the facts uncovered.

I would also like to point out that the trappings of religion are from the minds of men as well.

Last edited:

Science has found that man needs oxygen to survive. Religion did not 'discover' this, science did. If it is a lie, go and disprove it. Go hire a room and pump it full of carbon dioxide, or nitrogen, or carbon monoxide. Test your belief as much as you can. I dare ya...:cool:

Gravity is science.
If one jumps off of a 16 foot roof onto the concrete head first no religion is going to save his ass.
That doesn't change.
How many different religions are there? 147?
Religions are BELIEF SYSTEMS.

Funny how we hear all this negative shit about science and scientists.
Yet under their theory of intelligent design God had to have been one top DAWG War Daddy scientist to do all that he did.

The funny thing about science, is even if humans didn't exist, the facts uncovered by it would still be there.

You don't have take the side of science, just take the side of the facts uncovered.

I would also like to point out that the trappings of religion are from the minds of men as well.

To believe in God does not mean I am religious

Yet under their theory of intelligent design God had to have been one top DAWG War Daddy scientist to do all that he did.

True, when they can pin point to point of human life let me know.
They will come to a quick conclusion of a creator.

The idea of God is still from your own mind and the minds of other men, how is that any different?

The only difference being of course that the facts are there whether you believe them or not.

The idea of God is still from your own mind and the minds of other men, how is that any different?

The only difference being of course that the facts are there whether you believe them or not.

No it has nothing to do with other men.

True, when they can pin point to point of human life let me know.
They will come to a quick conclusion of a creator.

And the creator was created by....?

Forum List

Back