Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

Your party is a disgrace, hater dupe. Jefferson said democracy couldn't survive ignorant shytteheads...luckily, Trump isn't so stupid and can just con you 20%...

Trump is your daddy fool, after he is sworn in and begins signing GOP bills into law and nominating SCOTUS justices then you people will experience real butthurt, it hasn't really even begun yet.
we'll see...He's already dumped half his promises to the dupes...

How are Hillary's promises working out for you? LOL!
At least she meant them, dupe. lol. And they would help. You go with Putin and Trump. W double down. Still, so far so good. GW, Hillary, ACA, etc were ok after all, right?

Yeah? Name one, don't hurt yourself trying to think of one. lol
All of them. (Her promises.) You probably can't name one, hater dupe. You only know bs hate propaganda...

Back on topic, folks. The subject is about an ex-Breitbart turd planing headline grabbing hecklers at Clinton rallies...

About 30 years ago...Tell us how Obama had control for 2 years, his policies did this, Barney caused the meltdown (or OBAMA!). Clinton raped WHO?, the Foundation lol, e-maills!!!! LOL. Then Bill and Epstein, , Dems started ISIS, coming to get your guns. see sig. The rubes believe anything...Go TRump Party- dump the chumps.
Easy boy take it easy....take it easy lib, All is not lost, I hear there is a recount going on so don't worry, take a breath and read some global warming BS or trans gender or BLM crap and then take two Oxycontin and check back in tomorrow. Then go pee in the little girls room and you will be all better.
Eat shytte and die, dupe. Trump is leaving you in the dust now...the problem is the country is going to hell on GOP pander to the rich tax policy and Trump is going to double down. Idiot bigots are so easy to cheat...

Trump means I get to keep more of MY money, the moochers will have to make do with less what's not to like?
Strangely, your taxes will go up again, dupe. State and local ones, which kill the middle class, to make up for MORE cuts in fed aid to states. Last I heard, the middle class cuts will be less than 1k. Duped AGAIN! D'OH!

Trump is your daddy fool, after he is sworn in and begins signing GOP bills into law and nominating SCOTUS justices then you people will experience real butthurt, it hasn't really even begun yet.
we'll see...He's already dumped half his promises to the dupes...

How are Hillary's promises working out for you? LOL!
At least she meant them, dupe. lol. And they would help. You go with Putin and Trump. W double down. Still, so far so good. GW, Hillary, ACA, etc were ok after all, right?

Yeah? Name one, don't hurt yourself trying to think of one. lol
All of them. (Her promises.) You probably can't name one, hater dupe. You only know bs hate propaganda...

LOL you can't name even one, that's lame even for you. Perhaps your memory is clouded by the emotional devastation of Hillary losing to a reality show star.

About 30 years ago...Tell us how Obama had control for 2 years, his policies did this, Barney caused the meltdown (or OBAMA!). Clinton raped WHO?, the Foundation lol, e-maills!!!! LOL. Then Bill and Epstein, , Dems started ISIS, coming to get your guns. see sig. The rubes believe anything...Go TRump Party- dump the chumps.
Easy boy take it easy....take it easy lib, All is not lost, I hear there is a recount going on so don't worry, take a breath and read some global warming BS or trans gender or BLM crap and then take two Oxycontin and check back in tomorrow. Then go pee in the little girls room and you will be all better.
Eat shytte and die, dupe. Trump is leaving you in the dust now...the problem is the country is going to hell on GOP pander to the rich tax policy and Trump is going to double down. Idiot bigots are so easy to cheat...

Trump means I get to keep more of MY money, the moochers will have to make do with less what's not to like?
Strangely, your taxes will go up again, dupe. State and local ones, which kill the middle class, to make up for MORE cuts in fed aid to states. Last I heard, the middle class cuts will be less than 1k. Duped AGAIN! D'OH!

Ahahaha there's no state income tax in my state, the moochers can't touch my income. :eusa_dance:

Back on topic, folks. The subject is about an ex-Breitbart turd planing headline grabbing hecklers at Clinton rallies...
There's no cheat below them. Must save the rich!

Again, who thinks a planted heckler cost Hillary the election? If you want to be mad about something be mad about Comey swift boating her ass at the last moment.
Or PUTIN, for a year. Probably many shennannigans we'll never hear about. Plus 25 YEARS of GOP attacks and investigations. ALL BS propaganda, dupe.

Again, who thinks a planted heckler cost Hillary the election? If you want to be mad about something be mad about Comey swift boating her ass at the last moment.
Or PUTIN, for a year. Probably many shennannigans we'll never hear about. Plus 25 YEARS of GOP attacks and investigations. ALL BS propaganda, dupe.

So, she lost didn't she mission accomplished.

Ahahaha there's no state income tax in my state, the moochers can't touch my income. :eusa_dance:
Plenty of taxes and fees, dupe. Funny how ridiculously high they've gotten under Reaganism, eh, dupe. D'OH! Enjoy our blue state fed taxes then, moocher.

Party first moron lol...Enjoy the giant tax cut on the rich and your continuing ruin...

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Both!

Plenty of taxes and fees, dupe. Funny how ridiculously high they've gotten under Reaganism, eh, dupe. D'OH! Enjoy our blue state fed taxes then, moocher.

Yes and I'm skilled at paying as little as possible I intentionally don't pay my fair share and jip you mooching leftists. At my income I get plenty of deductions. Trump will lower my fed taxes then I'll be able to hoard even more of my wealth. Its good times!

Well, that's definitely true.
Thousands of planted hecklers for decades....(Bought off pundits and pols and chumps). STILL hopeful he's a gd genius con man....

Yes and I'm skilled at paying as little as possible I intentionally don't pay my fair share and jip you mooching leftists. At my income I get plenty of deductions. Trump will lower my fed taxes then I'll be able to hoard even more of my wealth. Its good times!
He hasn't started yet lol...Experts say you're a tool lol. Best of luck!

Party first moron lol...Enjoy the giant tax cut on the rich and your continuing ruin...

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Both!

I'll do just fine financially under Trump, as I did under Obama and Bush.

Well, that's definitely true.
Thousands of planted hecklers for decades....(Bought off pundits and pols and chumps). STILL hopeful he's a gd genius con man....

So, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Maybe you libs should split off and start your own country.

I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but nothing surprises me about the frauds over at Breitbart. I also didn't realize that Alex Jones was offering $5,000 to listeners....interesting.

--------------------------
During the campaign, one sub-story that developed revolved around hecklers that would appear at rallies and campaign events for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Towards the end of the campaign, the focus was mostly on calling former President Bill Clinton a rapist, with a number of events interrupted with these shouts.

Now, it was figured the ‘Bill Clinton is a rapist’ hecklers were inspired by InfoWars’ Alex Jones, who offered $5,000 to listeners if they would yell the phrase while carrying signs and/or wearing shirts with the phrase while on television. Beginning in early October, a number of events attended by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama were interrupted in this fashion.

Well, it appears that a former reporter for the conservative news site Breitbart has taken credit for sending hecklers to taunt the Clintons on the campaign trail.

In a Facebook post that has since been deleted but captured by Politico’s Hadas Gold, Patrick Howley stated he was “Sorry not sorry” while making the shock claim.

Cy6rrsCW8AE8xvN.jpg

Ex-Breitbart Reporter Claims He Planted ‘Headline-Grabbing’ Hecklers at Clinton Rallies

Even if that was true, which it likely isn't, why would you be mad at them using the same tactics as Hillary and the leftists?

He hasn't started yet lol...Experts say you're a tool lol. Best of luck!

No luck required, I'll pile up money for a few more years then retire someplace sunny with all my loot. Someplace without an income tax or inheritance tax. Oh yeah I'll be cheating you moochers from my grave even :eusa_dance:

Last I heard, the middle class cuts will be less than 1k.

How much were the Clinton middle class tax cuts in 1993? DUPE!

Forum List

Back