Ex CIA agent claims Obama killed Breitbart and Clancy

BOMBSHELL: Ex-CIA Agent Claims Obama Had Breitbart and Clancy Killed

I am only putting this in CT because it would get moved here anyways. I believe Obama like the Clinton's have had enemies killed to keep them quiet.
Why would Obama want Clancy dead? He was a fiction writer. I read the article but I see no motive there.
Who Killed Tom Clancy...Obama Administration...The Whistleblowers | Conspiracy Theories
thanks. The ex-CIA Agent moved to Canada and this is the aftermath of his investigation - according to this news story: Former CIA agent and Obama critic Jim Garrow arrested in Canada

If Obama didn't look guilty before - he does now - very strange - a lot of details given by Garrow - it lends to it being a legitimate story (I think). Anything is possible.

I am only putting this in CT because it would get moved here anyways. I believe Obama like the Clinton's have had enemies killed to keep them quiet.
Why would Obama want Clancy dead? He was a fiction writer. I read the article but I see no motive there.

Clancy said for months that he was going to die. Family was at his side when he passed - so that makes the allegations in your link null and void.

Obama is not gay.

You actually believed that junk.

Quote = "Clancy died on October 1, 2013, of an undisclosed illness[3] at Johns Hopkins Hospital, near his Baltimore home."

Tom Clancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shadow 355

Clancy said for months that he was going to die. Family was at his side when he passed - so that makes the allegations in your link null and void.

Obama is not gay.

Quote = "Clancy died on October 1, 2013, of an undisclosed illness[3] at Johns Hopkins Hospital, near his Baltimore home."

Shadow 355
Except the fact Clancy's family said they weren't expecting him to die. Of course HE expected to be murdered for his newest book.

And the only guy claiming that Jim Barrow works for the CIA.....is Jim Barrow. Its also a fairly old accusation, being from 2013.

And two words describe what Jim Barrow has ever been able to back any of his claims with:

'Jack'. And 'Shit'.

It's inconceivable that a fat chain-smoking heavy drinker like Breitbart might croak from heart failure, being that's never happened before to any other fat chain-smoking heavy drinker.

But then, maybe Obama drove him to be a fat chain-smoking heavy drinker, meaning it's still Obama's fault.

It's inconceivable that a fat chain-smoking heavy drinker like Breitbart might croak from heart failure, being that's never happened before to any other fat chain-smoking heavy drinker.

But then, maybe Obama drove him to be a fat chain-smoking heavy drinker, meaning it's still Obama's fault.

Not just Breitbart according to the tin foil batshit the OP is citing......but Tom Clancy as well. Apparently Obama wasn't a big fan of Chris Pine as Jack Ryan.

How bout Scalia? His death sure was bizarre. Even the Government/Corporate Media slipped up and reported some of the crazy details. He was hangin with some weird hunting secret society folks. He sure was an enemy of the NWO Globalist Elites. So who knows? They may have off'd him.

How bout Scalia? His death sure was bizarre. Even the Government/Corporate Media slipped up and reported some of the crazy details. He was hangin with some weird hunting secret society folks. He sure was an enemy of the NWO Globalist Elites. So who knows? They may have off'd him.

No, it wasn't. He died in his sleep, laying on a bed. That's about as unbizarre as it gets.

And again, if you're just gonna make shit up, why limit yourself? What about JR's assassination in that documentary 'Dallas'?

Obama is not gay.

Shadow 355
its funny that you believe the junk that he is not gay.Let me guess,you dont think hillery is gay either right?:haha::rofl:

Jeb Bush is connected to Scalias death more so than Obama is.Obama is just an accessory in that since he is covering up for his pals the Bushs.

this agent was very smart to come forward with this.had he not done so,he would not be alive.By going public with it he will stay alive.Obama cant kill him off as well now because that will just reinforce everything he is saying if he does kill him off now.

Forum List

Back