Ex-CIA Lawyer Reveals Truth about Trump Raid and More

This guy is a hack and tells many lies and half truths. His bias is very clear. Especially when he accuses everyone of propaganda but engages in it himself.

I’m at minute 45 and he’s saying how they let Biden’s lawyers search the house and that was weird.

They let Trump’s lawyers search his house too!

He thinks the only difference here was political. Dude! Did you forget that Trump defied the subpoena?

This guy is a hack and tells many lies and half truths. His bias is very clear. Especially when he accuses everyone of propaganda but engages in it himself.

Do have a basement full of bullshit to keep shoveling so much of it? Do you get weekly, biweekly, or monthly deliveries?

Guy filled this book full of bullshit. Dude is a MAGA, no doubt.

So it's biweekly deliveries of bullshit for you. A person who only understands whatever crap the MSM/leftoid blogosphere feeds you.

So it's biweekly deliveries of bullshit for you. A person who only understands whatever crap the MSM/leftoid blogosphere feeds you.
Nah. I can point out numerous lies and half truths and he skips over a TON of details.

Not to mention he gets all huffy about protecting national security and doesn’t give a shit about threats to national security from Trump.

Nah. I can point out numerous lies and half truths and he skips over a TON of details.

Not to mention he gets all huffy about protecting national security and doesn’t give a shit about threats to national security from Trump.

No, you are clueless because you lack comprehension.

Trump has never been a threat to national security, so right off the bat you expose yourself.
Bye.

No, you are clueless because you lack comprehension.

Trump has never been a threat to national security, so right off the bat you expose yourself.
Bye.
He’s constantly a threat to national security.

Keeping hundreds of classified documents in his basement is clearly a threat to national security.

Never once do these guys acknowledge that Trump kept documents despite receiving a subpoena for them.

Forum List

Back