Ex-Cop gets 4 Life Sentences

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So this guy took 8 years to finally get sentenced, which means he really worked the system with appeals (and probably new attorneys) while sitting in jail, but now he will be in prison for the rest of his days. At his sentencing he denied everything. How long was this guy setting people up to be robbed and killed before he got caught? This is where the Feds should step in and examine the police dept. he worked at.

Yay! another cherry picker thread to bash Cops. Naturally Cop hater Shillaholic jumped right on it. Do you guys ever give a shit when a Cop is killed? No I didn't think so.
Stop with that nonsense.

You only see things in black and white. White good, black bad.

Being critical of one, or the other, means you hate it and want it destroyed. This type of thinking will turn you into a cult member, so be careful.

This is not about cop hate. This IS about the factthat far too many police are getting away ewth things that would be rimes if they were not in uniform. There needs to be complete reform of law enforcement t include nationas standards for use of force and deadly force. Qualified immunity must end and so do pre textual stops.

As far as MarathonMike is concertned, if police were beating and killing whites at 2 or 3 times the white population, he'd be for defunding the police. So would every other trump sniffing fake law and order clown in this forum.

We need a overhaul in law enforcement.
The Democrats have "overhauled" the Police ever since Obama started his anti-Police campaign. That's why every major city in America is way below the minimum number officers required to serve and protect the community. But screw that, let's focus on the one Cop in 10,000 that is a bad egg and use him to smear ALL Police.

So this guy took 8 years to finally get sentenced, which means he really worked the system with appeals (and probably new attorneys) while sitting in jail, but now he will be in prison for the rest of his days. At his sentencing he denied everything. How long was this guy setting people up to be robbed and killed before he got caught? This is where the Feds should step in and examine the police dept. he worked at.

Rambo.jpeg

This is not about cop hate. This IS about the factthat far too many police are getting away ewth things that would be rimes if they were not in uniform. There needs to be complete reform of law enforcement t include nationas standards for use of force and deadly force. Qualified immunity must end and so do pre textual stops.

As far as MarathonMike is concertned, if police were beating and killing whites at 2 or 3 times the white population, he'd be for defunding the police. So would every other trump sniffing fake law and order clown in this forum.
I totally agree.

My wife has repeatedly been pulled over by the cops just because she drives a junky car from the 1980's. Their reasoning was since she drives a junky car and is poor she looks suspicious. One cop told her that people who are poor and drive junky cars are usually drug addicts in his experience. She asks the cops if she violated the law in any way speeding? Made an illegal turn? A headlight out? Went through a red light? Cop tells her she was driving the speed limit and didn't commit any traffic violation, she did nothing wrong. My wife also has no criminal record. She also is half Native American which I wonder if that has something to do with their bias.The cop just reiterates that she looked suspicious because she drives such a junky car and is poor, he says again people who are poor and drive junky cars are usually drug addicts in his experience. Then the cops ask her if she is on drugs and she says she never has been on drugs in her life. The cops search her car, find nothing. Then the cops drive off and leave her alone since they have absolutely nothing on her. This has happened to her repeatedly in our area with multiple cops stopping her for no reason at all, ridiculous.

There are a lot of really bad cops out there.

Last edited:
  • Fact
Reactions: IM2
Yay! another cherry picker thread to bash Cops. Naturally Cop hater Shillaholic jumped right on it. Do you guys ever give a shit when a Cop is killed? No I didn't think so.

I react to dead cops with the same detached indifference I feel when I react to dead gangbangers.

I totally agree.

My wife has repeatedly been pulled over by the cops just because she drives a junky car from the 1980's. Their reasoning was since she drives a junky car and is poor she looks suspicious. One cop told her that people who are poor and drive junky cars are usually drug addicts in his experience. She asks the cops if she violated the law in any way speeding? Made an illegal turn? A headlight out? Went through a red light? Cop tells her she was driving the speed limit and didn't commit any traffic violation, she did nothing wrong. My wife also has no criminal record. She also is half Native American which I wonder if that has something to do with their bias.The cop just reiterates that she looked suspicious because she drives such a junky car and is poor, he says again people who are poor and drive junky cars are usually drug addicts in his experience. Then the cops ask her if she is on drugs and she says she never has been on drugs in her life. The cops search her car, find nothing. Then the cops drive off and leave her alone since they have absolutely nothing on her. This has happened to her repeatedly in our area with multiple cops stopping her for no reason at all, ridiculous.

Record, report to the state or FBI, sue, move away.

We definitely do. We need to give them more power, less limitations and broader discretion to engage suspects with lethal force.
Wrong. That is exactly what we DON'T need.

I totally agree.

Yes, it is ridiculous.

If your wife had been driving a Rolls, being brown skinned, she would have got stopped because the officer would think she was a drug dealer because she drove a nice car. Pre textual stops have got to go.

Yes, it is ridiculous.

If your wife had been driving a Rolls, being brown skinned, she would have got stopped because the officer would think she was a drug dealer because she drove a nice car. Pre textual stops have got to go.
Yeah, right. Because the Rolls is a common sight in every day America. :rolleyes:

This was a federal case. If Trump gets elected he could very likely pardon this cop. It might depend on how much Latino support he gets in the election.

Forum List

Back