🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ex-Houston Police Captain Accused Of Assault After Holding Man At Gunpoint In Effort To Prove Bogus Voter Fraud Claim

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is one of the examples of the damage the lies from trump and republicans about vote fraud.

Now this crazy man will be going to prison.

He claimed he stalked this man for days. That this man had 750 thousand ballots in his van and was going to have hispanic children fill them out because their finger prints aren't on a data base. I'm not kidding. That's what he said and believed. When the police showed up and looked in the back of the van, no ballots. Just tools and stuff for his business.

Thank goodness the survivor wasn't shot.

This is one of the examples of the damage the lies from trump and republicans about vote fraud.

He claimed he stalked this man for days. That this man had 750 thousand ballots in his van and was going to have hispanic children fill them out because their finger prints aren't on a data base. I'm not kidding. That's what he said and believed. When the police showed up and looked in the back of the van, no ballots. Just tools and stuff for his business.

Read that and just shook my head. They are going completely nuts thanks to Trump insisting the election was rigged. A N.Carolina state senator just said Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act and nullify the election....Republican NC state senator: Trump should 'invoke the Insurrection Act'

Fake news....

Y-Y-Y-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-W-W-W-W-N-N-N-N-N......ZZZZZZ.....zzzzzz....zzz

Or suffocated from the knee the pig put on him.

A few years ago, this would have been so absurd nobody would have remotely believed it. Now....just another day in TrumpWorld.

Edit:

I responded before I read the story. Aguirre...he was in command of this raid they did on Westheimer road in Houston. There were a bunch of kids drag racing and the dude runs this raid that had like 200 cops in it. They arrested everyone within a square mile or whatever. As I recall, some were 8 year old girls.

1608187750393.png

Ahh, fun times.

Last edited:

Read that and just shook my head. They are going completely nuts thanks to Trump insisting the election was rigged. A N.Carolina state senator just said Trump should invoke the Insurrection Act and nullify the election....Republican NC state senator: Trump should 'invoke the Insurrection Act'

Yes I read it too. It's incredible. I mean these people have totally lost their minds.

It will cost this stupid man several years in prison.

Forum List

Back