Ex KGB Agent Tells All - Yuri on Youtube

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
[ame=http://youtu.be/RS8LA-5fmrs]G. Edward Griffin Interview Of Yuri Bezmenov - YouTube[/ame]

Yuri Bezmenov is a former KGB agent trained in subversive techniques by the Soviets. He explains very plainly how the Soviets unfolded their plan to turn America into a Communist Nation.

Notice that Yuri makes it clear the liberal media, hollywood, all who are recruited to be a part of installing communist ideals into America will be the very first ones to go. To go where? To the wall. Yuri plainly states that these liberals who were so helpful to the communist takeover ( obama & co in this case ) will be the first ones to be lined up against the wall with their families and shot as they won't be needed and the power of the Soviet Marxists will never be shared with the Americans.

According to the 4 stages Yuri Bezmenov has taught about Communist takeovers America is in stage 4 right now.. Stage 4, folks... wake up already.... Ashley Judd is not your friend, just another useful idiot. ( term coined by Soviets for citizens who betray their own countries in order to secure a position for themselves after the takeover - a position they will never get - mind you ) She isn't alone. Look at Hanoi jane, Ted Turner, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins..........all useful idiots...

destination?? ---->big brick wall<--------------

Huh, I thought that American capitalists were subverting the Soviet Union and causing it to become a capitalist mafia empire. I guess I had it backwards, then.

LOL

Huh, I thought that American capitalists were subverting the Soviet Union and causing it to become a capitalist mafia empire. I guess I had it backwards, then.

LOL

Guess so. Did you miss the Yuri Bezmenov video on Bill Ayers drinking vodka in Russia during his days at Baleshinka Special ops school or no? He was a fellow graduating classmate. ( Ayers graduated later ) Ayers father financed Baracks education. How generous but one must ask, "which education" was that?

LOL

Guess so. Did you miss the Yuri Bezmenov video on Bill Ayers drinking vodka in Russia during his days at Baleshinka Special ops school or no? He was a fellow graduating classmate. ( Ayers graduated later ) Ayers father financed Baracks education. How generous but one must ask, "which education" was that?

Was "Ayers" on the grassy knoll, too? (You're a Hannity-swilling idiot.)

LOL

Everybody that goes to Russia drinks vodka, so what? You got a cite for the "factoid" that Bill Ayer's father paid for Obama's education or is that just blogshit? A postman's "assumptions" don't rise to the level of proof, I'm afraid.

Sadly there is still a Red party that wants to put all political and economic power into the same few hands.

LOL

Was "Ayers" on the grassy knoll, too? (You're a Hannity-swilling idiot.)

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser. - Socrates

Guess which one you are? :clap2:

Sadly there is still a Red party that wants to put all political and economic power into the same few hands.

Yes and won't they be shocked to learn they are the ones getting lined up for a firing squad? Yuri really spells it out so well but make sure and listen to part two!!!

Yes and won't they be shocked to learn they are the ones getting lined up for a firing squad? Yuri really spells it out so well but make sure and listen to part two!!!

You realize that I'm talking about the "Money = Speech" party, right? :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Everybody that goes to Russia drinks vodka, so what? You got a cite for the "factoid" that Bill Ayer's father paid for Obama's education or is that just blogshit? A postman's "assumptions" don't rise to the level of proof, I'm afraid.

Bill Clinton wanted Hillary to use it prior to them both being warned that their daughter would be killed if they didn't back off. Why do you think they put the lid on the Nahdmi Auchi / Obama connection which used Rezko as the go between - bag man in Ayers Hyde Park Neighborhood. Mrs. Ayers told her own post man that her and her husband were putting Barack Obama through school. It is hardly a secret to those in the know. ( apparently not everyone is) Back to the Clintons........ Guess that changed their minds, eh? Still. It is available on google. Use it.

You didn't know the Communist Ayers family payed for Baracks education? Really???!!!

You didn't know the Communist Ayers family payed for Baracks education? Really???!!!

I need proof. Where is it? As I said, a postman's "recollection" isn't proof. Besides, that would have been Ayers' father, NOT Bill Ayers. What's the problem? He was a big time capitalist, CEO of Commonwealth Edison!

Last edited:

Bill Clinton wanted Hillary to use it prior to them both being warned that their daughter would be killed if they didn't back off. Why do you think they put the lid on the Nahdmi Auchi / Obama connection which used Rezko as the go between - bag man in Ayers Hyde Park Neighborhood. Mrs. Ayers told her own post man that her and her husband were putting Barack Obama through school. It is hardly a secret to those in the know. ( apparently not everyone is) Back to the Clintons........ Guess that changed their minds, eh? Still. It is available on google. Use it.

Wow, it's amazing that you have access to all of this tantalizing information--and yet, the FBI/Secret Service/NSA, etc. are completely unaware of it. Or--MAYBE THEY'RE IN ON IT, TOO!!!

LOL

LOL

I missed the "Bezmenov video on Bill Ayers drinking vodka in Russia during his days at Baleshinka Special ops school". Can you link it?

This should be fun since Bezmenov died in 1993.

But you go right ahead and show us Bezmenov talking about Bill Ayers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back