Ex Pres. Clinton shopping in Hamptons

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I lifted this photo from a set of photos on Instagram. I normally donā€™t pay any attention to that old sot. But I noticed something odd about him.

IMG_0647.jpeg

I wonder who else picks up on it?

I lifted this photo from a set of photos on Instagram. I normally donā€™t pay any attention to that old sot. But I noticed something odd about him.

View attachment 826205

Besides the mu-fugly middle school girly shoes?

The evidence of his aging seems to swing like a pendulum. Good make-up?

You guyz are good.

My eye was drawn first to the hideous shoes.

But then I realized: the color.

Reminded me of:

IMG_0648.jpeg

You know what's up with the red shoes, don't you?

But the casual shoes in the first pic don't quite match what I've seen on others.

View attachment 826216

For centuries, the Pope was known to wear red shoes meant to symbolize the passion, faith, and martyrdom of Jesus Christ and other persecuted Catholic figures.

View attachment 826205

LIAR!

"I normally donā€™t pay any attention to that old sot" - right.

clinton wed ring flipped.jpg

Why does the president not wear his wedding ring?

Our beloved President usually slips off his wedding band because he doesn't want to risk losing it. According to a video published by The Washington Post, ā€œOne of the jobs of the leader of the free world is to shake hands with the public. A lot of hands. -- Oct 19, 2016

Case solved ages ago :auiqs.jpg:

Really. Interesting.

Nope:

Why does the president not wear his wedding ring?

Our beloved President usually slips off his wedding band because he doesn't want to risk losing it. According to a video published by The Washington Post, ā€œOne of the jobs of the leader of the free world is to shake hands with the public. A lot of hands. -- Oct 19, 2016

Forum List

Back