Ex Prosecutor charged in Arbery Case

Good stuff. Get rid of this institutionalized racism all the white racists claim don't exist.
Hey assclap. If racism institutionally existed, white people wouldn’t even be prosecuted for a race based murder and prosecutors wouldn’t be getting charged for making stupid (and arguably racist) charging decisions.

reality smacks your claim in the face yet again.

Will the prosecutor who let the rampage car murderer out also face an equal accounting?
That would be equal justice

Hey assclap. If racism institutionally existed, white people wouldn’t even be prosecuted for a race based murder and prosecutors wouldn’t be getting charged for making stupid (and arguably racist) charging decisions.

reality smacks your claim in the face yet again.
What kind of retarded claim did you just make? You seem to be an idiot or you dont understand what institutionalized racism actually means?

So you cant explain your retarded statement? I figured as much.
No intelligent and honest person requires any explanation. This explains your request.

Perhaps (as in unquestionably), it is you who doesn’t grasp the meaning of and import of the phrase “institutionalized racism” you moron.

No because one has nothing to do with the other.
Naturally you feel that way but facts discredit that. Equally poor decision with horrific outcome and similar time frame, not only having something to do with each other but nearly identical. Feeling deflection defeated once again

I understand what institutional racism means in fact but it’s not the liberal definition
It means excuse making for poor conduct and poor outcomes by blaming that on forces other than the party commiting the deeds.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Naturally you feel that way but facts discredit that. Equally poor decision with horrific outcome and similar time frame, not only having something to do with each other but nearly identical. Feeling deflection defeated once again
Yes your deflection was defeated. I'm glad you said it and not me. I am glad you see your question for what it is. A poorly constructed deflection.

One is a case of not following the law in a clear murder case and bringing charges. The other has nothing to do with bringing charges (murder or otherwise) at all.

The D.A. Couldn’t hold the other guy without bail is my understanding when it come to the Wisconsin killings…

So you need to change the law in Wisconsin where the government can hold these monsters but as for the D.A. In Georgia it will most likely become a plea deal and then losing their law license…

Yes your deflection was defeated. I'm glad you said it and not me. I am glad you see your question for what it is. A poorly constructed deflection.

One is a case of not following the law in a clear murder case and bringing charges. The other has nothing to do with bringing charges (murder or otherwise) at all.
One made a very poor decision and a repeat offender was released with horrific consequences. People died. Justice not served
One made a very poor decision and did not pursue justice and people died. Justice not served
No racial distinction from me which is what it’s all about for you.
It’s shockingly indicative of modern times but I’ll ask it anyway-Do you believe that what Rittenhouse “did” is more heinous than what Brooks did?

One made a very poor decision and a repeat offender was released with horrific consequences. People died. Justice not served
One made a very poor decision and did not pursue justice and people died. Justice not served
No racial distinction from me which is what it’s all about for you.
It’s shockingly indicative of modern times but I’ll ask it anyway-Do you believe that what Rittenhouse “did” is more heinous than what Brooks did?
"One made a very poor decision and a repeat offender was released with horrific consequences. People died. Justice not served
One made a very poor decision and did not pursue justice and people died. Justice not served"

Wrong.

One followed the law and released a guy they couldn't hold for thought crimes.

The other you have backwards. Someone was first murdered and the prosecutor intentionally made the decision not to punish the killers.

Political arrests usually only happen in shitholes like where you live. She broke no law. Perhaps it was bad judgement, but it's within the DA's purview to make recommendations to police. Commie, why don't you come over and get some of us?
Bad Judgement, is that what it is called now.

I agree that whoever let him out was a dumbass but where did they try to cover up that guys crimes?

False equivalence on his part. Rittenhouse is going to be their only token win for the year. It will only continue being loss after loss the rest of the year.

If a guy has a long criminal record over years and just attempted to murder his girlfriend behind the wheel of a car, among other crimes and social media posts; as a general rule of common sense, maybe $1000 is putting the potential value of life and liberty a little too cheap. I say this as a staunch believer in Due Process and civil liberties.

As a cynic, maybe his rap videos suggesting rage and hate for Trump supporters contributed to why he was handled with Kid Gloves?
Another violent male.....why are so many of these violent males being let go by other males?

Forum List

Back