Ex Prosecutor charged in Arbery Case

I am not familiar with the case, but apparently a Black was creeping around a White neighborhood looking to steal shit. The Black was confronted by a resident with a firearm, the Black then grabbed the firearm at which time it was discharged, neutralizing the threat. The question is was the shooting in self-defense or not. Seemed to be self-defense since if someone grabs your firearm, you must assume they will use it on you. Charging the other two is ridiculous and pure anti-White hate. The other question is who pressured District Attorney Jackie Johnson from the police department to prosecute the dude who defended himself from the attacker.

I am not familiar with the case, but apparently a Black was creeping around a White neighborhood looking to steal shit. The Black was confronted by a resident with a firearm, the Black then grabbed the firearm at which time it was discharged, neutralizing the threat. The question is was the shooting in self-defense or not. Seemed to be self-defense since if someone grabs your firearm, you must assume they will use it on you. Charging the other two is ridiculous and pure anti-White hate. The other question is who pressured District Attorney Jackie Johnson from the police department to prosecute the dude who defended himself from the attacker.
Cuck Whites like you should get familiar with the case before you fuck around and end up in prison a bottom bitch too.

Good to see some justice coming her way. How many other racist shits need to be targetted after this case ?
Justice? Don't you mean bananna republic miscarriage of justice----the communists are going to abuse the legal system to harass anyone who doesn't tow party line of violent black criminals being above the law...

Justice? Don't you mean bananna republic miscarriage of justice----the communists are going to abuse the legal system to harass anyone who doesn't tow party line of violent black criminals being above the law...
The Banana Republic is the cuck white South that used to get away with killing unarmed black men. We are civilizing you pieces of shits.

I am not familiar with the case, but apparently a Black was creeping around a White neighborhood looking to steal shit.
I am not familiar with the case, so I will just bring my racist twist to it.
The Black was confronted by a resident with a firearm, the Black then grabbed the firearm at which time it was discharged, neutralizing the threat.
No dumbass, a black man was chased down by 3 racist and 2 of them had guns and murdered him.
The question is was the shooting in self-defense or not. Seemed to be self-defense since if someone grabs your firearm, you must assume they will use it on you.
No it's not a question, their asses on the way to a long trip to prison.
Charging the other two is ridiculous and pure anti-White hate. The other question is who pressured District Attorney Jackie Johnson from the police department to prosecute the dude who defended himself from the attacker.
Jackie Johnson is up on charges herself because she didn't prosecute dumbass. Sorry this isn't 1921 where you could just ride down a black man, murder him and go home and talk about it around the dinner table. There is nothing like an ignorant, racist POS like you.

"The question is was the shooting in self-defense or not."

There are no more questions. All three pieces of shit were found guilty of murder.

White people you embarrass this thinking white man when you offer up bullshit defending the three nitwits.
Stop it

They should have since that DA was a GOP member. Its about time they started holding their criminals accountable.
Yep, that’s what you see from people that put the law above the party…not like wirh Lynch and Clinton…or what the DA of NY has done with Cuomo

How so? He appropriately charged Rittenhouse.

Bullshit. There was no case, and violated his ethics as a lawyer multiple times, in addition to having false evidence created, which is a felony.

Bullshit. There was no case, and violated his ethics as a lawyer multiple times, in addition to having false evidence created, which is a felony.
Obviously there was a case. I heard about it in the news. Didn't catch any of it though. What false evidence was created by the DA?

Obviously there was a case. I heard about it in the news. Didn't catch any of it though. What false evidence was created by the DA?

No, there was no case. It was a textbook case of self defense.

He had a fake video made.

Prosecuting a white supremacist.

Good thing you are an idiit living in wales. Kyle has publicly stated his support for black lives matter, and he shot white pricks.

Hardly the actions of a white supremacist.
But you never let facts get in the way of your lies.

Well thats what the jury decided but you even used the word "case" in your description. Just because he wasn't found guilty doesn't mean there was no case. DA dont get charged for losing a case so I dont get what you or the other poster are talking about?

What fake video was made?

Are you talking about this?

"The judge responded by disallowing the zoomed-in footage unless the prosecution could prove that it wasn’t manipulated, and only giving them 20 minutes to find and produce an expert witness from Apple, which was obviously impossible. Pinch-to-zoom of course does nothing more than show a smaller portion of the video in full-screen."

Forum List

Back