Ex Prosecutor charged in Arbery Case

THIS isn’t a “thought crime” imbecile.

So fatso uneducated bodecea thinks it’s FUNNY that a prosecutor admits people may be killed due to HIS office not locking up these criminals. Tells us what a piece of shit you really are.

So you cant explain your retarded statement? I figured as much.
I have no need to explain things to you. YOU are the one who spoke about “institutionalized racism”.

And I’m quite certain your definition makes no sense. But since it’s your term, why don’t you go ahead and give a simple, clear definition
(If any statement is brain damaged, it would be yours.)

In the interim, words have meaning. Or, they’re supposed to. Maybe not so much for liberals when they are in full propaganda mode.

"Commie, why don't you come over and get some of us?"
Oh boy! Keyboard toughguy on deck.
Can we imagine these toughguys sitting in their spare bedroom gnoshing on Pringles & Pearl beer while threatening anonymous posters on an internet chatroom .... and everybody using fake names?
I can.
And it appears really really dire. ;)
------------------------------------------------
"The crime is knowing full well that they'll kill again and releasing them anyway."
"Knowing full well they'll kill again"?
You can do that?
Know full well into the future?
Man o man, at one time I thought I had a fair education.....but dammit!, I missed the class on Ouija Boards.

Can we imagine these toughguys sitting in their spare bedroom gnoshing on Pringles & Pearl beer while threatening anonymous posters on an internet chatroom .... and everybody using fake names?
I can.

You can do that?
Man o man, at one time I thought I had a fair education.....but dammit!, I missed the class on Ouija Boards.
Fully expected leftist bs babble.

Come get us, douche, we ready.

"One made a very poor decision and a repeat offender was released with horrific consequences. People died. Justice not served
One made a very poor decision and did not pursue justice and people died. Justice not served"

Wrong.

One followed the law and released a guy they couldn't hold for thought crimes.

The other you have backwards. Someone was first murdered and the prosecutor intentionally made the decision not to punish the killers.
Incorrect in all ways but will take just one
There was no murder that the prosecutor avoided. Murder is a charge that would have to come out later when charges were made. You are typical liberal cart before horse again.

I can.

You can do that?
He can, he said as much. Google is your friend, but you have to have a willingness to actually step outside your propaganda-filled bubble.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
"Come get us, douche, we ready."
Ah, witty retort there poster Tex.

But think it through.
Seriously.

WHY......would anyone WANT to come get you.
For anything?

Surely not for your Pringles and Pearl.

Seriously. Why?
Tell us what makes you attractive.

I mean something better than your Pringles & Pearl. ;)

Forum List

Back