Ex Prosecutor charged in Arbery Case

Ah, witty retort there poster Tex.

But think it through.
Seriously.

WHY......would anyone WANT to come get you.
For anything?

Surely not for your Pringles and Pearl.

Seriously. Why?
Tell us what makes you attractive.

I mean something better than your Pringles & Pearl. ;)
See the avatar pic.

I have not had a pringle in years.

Now, come get us.

How so? He appropriately charged Rittenhouse.
hahaa that’s a laugh

i mean when charges are getting struck a motion to strike by the judge…you know the charges were bogus

Kyle’s prosecution was clearly rushed and politically motivated

Well thats what the jury decided but you even used the word "case" in your description. Just because he wasn't found guilty doesn't mean there was no case. DA dont get charged for losing a case so I dont get what you or the other poster are talking about?

What fake video was made?

Because once it makes it trial, it is a case. And the DA brought charges that were unsupported.

The DA had a videographer take existing video and modify it to support the DA's lie that Rittenhouse chased the attackers.

Falsifying evidence is a huuuuge felony.

hahaa that’s a laugh

i mean when charges are getting struck a motion to strike by the judge…you know the charges were bogus

Kyle’s prosecution was clearly rushed and politically motivated
Having a different interpretation of the law is not bogus.

The Banana Republic is the cuck white South that used to get away with killing unarmed black men. We are civilizing you pieces of shits.
Unarmed black men? Don't you men VIOLENT repeat CRIMINALS who think they are above the law and allowed to attack anyone who tries to stop their crime spree.

ah the judge is racist…but what does race even have to do with kyle’s case?
Depends on your point of view. Whats racist about a wide eyed young white boy (who broke down crying...kinda) defending the property of good upstanding whites? I don't know. Allowing people to be called looters when it was never proven they were looting yet not allowing them to be called victims must not be racist at all.

Depends on your point of view. Whats racist about a wide eyed young white boy (who broke down crying...kinda) defending the property of good upstanding whites? I don't know. Allowing people to be called looters when it was never proven they were looting yet not allowing them to be called victims must not be racist at all.
oh it was proven their were rioting…they were allowed to be called rioters and arsonist because that was proven…not sure what racist about that.

they can’t be called victims when they in fact weren’t proven to be victims of anything

again not sure what’s racist about that

did you even know they were white too?

oh it was proven their were rioting…they were allowed to be called rioters and arsonist because that was proven…not sure what racist about that.

they can’t be called victims when they in fact weren’t proven to be victims of anything

again not sure what’s racist about that

did you even know they were white too?
I will have to take your word for it that they were proven to be rioters since I didn't follow it.

They were still victims of a person doing something illegal. Carrying a rifle.

From my understanding the victims were out supporting BLM

Yes I know they were white too. Racists really disdain people that help the object of their racism.

Hey Tommy, from your link...."The indictment alleges......"

Allegations are not convictions but then, you're not an American so........

I will have to take your word for it that they were proven to be rioters since I didn't follow it.

They were still victims of a person doing something illegal. Carrying a rifle.

From my understanding the victims were out supporting BLM

Yes I know they were white too. Racists really disdain people that help the object of their racism.
you should of followed the trail you’d know that him carrying the riddle wasn’t illegal

its not racist not to support rioting, looting, arson, assaults and attempted murder.
the fact you think it is, tells me more about you.

Justice? Don't you mean bananna republic miscarriage of justice----the communists are going to abuse the legal system to harass anyone who doesn't tow party line of violent black criminals being above the law...
Georgia rednecks applying redneck Georgia law, written by Georgia rednecks. Get a grip.

you should of followed the trail you’d know that him carrying the riddle wasn’t illegal

its not racist not to support rioting, looting, arson, assaults and attempted murder.
the fact you think it is, tells me more about you.
But it was illegal. You actually followed the trail but you didnt know that?

"“Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.” A lead-in paragraph defines dangerous weapon as several things, including “any firearm, loaded or unloaded.”"

Justice? Don't you mean bananna republic miscarriage of justice----the communists are going to abuse the legal system to harass anyone who doesn't tow party line of violent black criminals being above the law...
So explain to us Turtleshit how 3 racist rednecks can chase down a black man and murder him, but you see the black man as a violent black criminal when he was murdered.

Forum List

Back