Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

Lie, not a fact.

His whole story was BS and full of so many holes that he ran from it
Intimidation is the reason. A child knows that. Find one and have him or her explain it to you.

Intimidation causes alarm​

Morgan said that the agencies have tried to intimidate him but he has decided not to back down. He feels that America needs to know the truth. He saw a fraudulent event happen and is going to stick to the truth no matter what. In the Dec. 8 show War Room: Pandemic, Morgan described his interview by the federal agents as an interrogation. “I understand they’re doing their job. But, so, I give them what I saw, what happened to me, what I had done, and what they want to do is instead of — it’s like instead of focusing on the picture, they want to focus over here and try to figure out how I came on TV. It’s really sad, to be honest,” he said on the show.

There were no investigations by the DOJ. Documents prove Barr shut them all down. Stop lying.

Says you. Trump's own attorney general looked into the claims and found that there was no evidence of voter fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

So you folded AG Bill Barr into your delusion too, insisting he was 'corrupt Deep State' and couldn't be trusted.

You don't give a fuck about investigations. You care only about imposing (violently if necessary) right wing power on the States and Nation, even when your ilk are rejected by the electorate.

Which is why you're still trying to justify Trump's supporter's attack on J6.

Says you. Trump's own attorney general looked into the claims and found that there was no evidence of voter fraud that would have changed the outcome of the election.

So you folded AG Bill Barr into your delusion too.

You don't give a fuck about investigations. You care only about imposing (violently if necessary) right wing power on the States and Nation, even when your ilk are rejected by the electorate.

Which is why you're still trying to justify Trump's supporter's attack on J6.
Like I said. Documents bear out what I said. Ask McSweeny.

S

So Congress was unable to complete their constitution duty that day??
Yes. The insurrection failed. We are lucky our representatives chose to overlook potential harm from radicalized Trump supporters, and got back to work performing their constitutional obligation after the failed insurrection.

Railroaded is the term you are looking for. Does it suck being a paper patriot?

Laughing......and shocker. You make your delusional conspiracy even bigger, now including judges, juries and trials.

Anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy....if folded into your conspiracy.

Just like you did every investigation, every election results you didn't like, every audit, anything that doesn't feed your conspiracy.

All to justify violence against cops and sedition against the US.

Laughing......and shocker. You make your delusional conspiracy even bigger, now including judges, juries and trials.

Anything that doesn't ape your conspiracy....if folded into your conspiracy.

Just like you did every investigation, every election results you didn't like, every audit, anything that doesn't feed your conspiracy.

All to justify violence against cops and sedition against the US.
You and the narrative do not impress or convince anyone. Obama started the war on the police.

Like I said. Documents bear out what I said. Ask McSweeny.

Like I said, you just folded in anything, even Trump's own AG, into your silly little conspiracy.

Like you do any outcome you don't like. Judge rules against Trump? They're deep state.

Proudboy contradicts you? Law enforcement and judiciary are corrupt!

Recount doesn't show what you like? Its fraud!

Fox News personalities admit privately that they fed you Big Liars blithering nonsense that they didn't believe for a second? They must have been lying in private and *really* believe your conspiracy.

You're hopelessly deluded. Which is why you continue to fail.....even in your attempt to justify the violence of your ilk on J6.

You and the narrative do not impress or convince anyone. Obama started the war on the police.

Obama never attacked the Capitol police. That was your ilk, spewing your delusional conspiracy, that you of course justify.

Even Trump's own investigators found no evidence of voter fraud. The Arizona AG's own investigators found no voter fraud. Trump's AG found no voter fraud that would have changed the election. Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, official tally, state count, and electoral count had the same outcome.

Biden won. Easily.

And you ignore it all.......so you can justify violence to impose right wing power on States and the Nation that the people never granted you.

No thank you.

Like I said, you just folded in anything, even Trump's own AG, into your silly little conspiracy.

Like you do any outcome you don't like. Judge rules against Trump? They're deep state.

Proudboy contradicts you? Law enforcement and judiciary are corrupt!

Recount doesn't show what you like? Its fraud!

Fox News personalities admit privately that they fed you Big Liars blithering nonsense that they didn't believe for a second? They must have been lying in private and *really* believe your conspiracy.

You're hopelessly deluded. Which is why you continue to fail.....even in your attempt to justify the violence of your ilk on J6.
Then if that is the way you feel you are wasting your time replying to me, aren't you? I have never tried to justify violence. The violent people that day were Feds and police. The videos will be proving that shortly.

Obama never attacked the Capitol police. That was your ilk, spewing your delusional conspiracy, that you of course justify.

Even Trump's own investigators found no evidence of voter fraud. The Arizona AG's own investigators found no voter fraud. Trump's AG found no voter fraud that would have changed the election. Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, official tally, state count, and electoral count had the same outcome.

Biden won. Easily.

And you ignore it all.......so you can justify violence to impose right wing power on States and the Nation that the people never granted you.

No thank you.
You're wasting time on these children. They are too far gone.

I think the only proper response going forward is to show them what they look and sound like: :crybaby:

Biden won. Easily.

No thank you.
Obama attacked all of the police. He put race relations back 50 years. He is a traitor and a Communist and the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

Then if that is the way you feel you are wasting your time replying to me, aren't you? I have never tried to justify violence. The violent people that day were Feds and police. The videos will be proving that shortly.

Laughing......so you invented yet ANOTHER conspiracy? That the violence that day was 'feds and police'. Predictably, backed by jack shit.

Holy shit, tinfoil. What color is the sky in your delusional little world?

baby-trump-2.jpg

Forum List

Back