Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

You're wasting time on these children. They are too far gone.

I think the only proper response going forward is to show them what they look and sound like: :crybaby:
Leave the children alone. I mean the real children.

Laughing.....like you guys went after the Capitol police officers? Like law enforcement JOINED Ricky Schiffer as he attacked an FBI building? Like law enforcement JOINED with the seditionists who attacked the capitol to overturn a lawful election? Like law enforcment JOINED Tim McVeigh when he blew up a federal building?

How'd that work out for your ilk?

The 'civil war' y'all keep calling for may be this grand ideological battle between 'patriots' and the 'left' in the wasteland of your imagination.

But to local LEO, you're just another dipshit trying to kill cops and hurt people.

I notice you only seem to care about federal level law enforcement, and only when them seem to be gunning for your political opponents.

Why do you keep comparing me with a WP idiot? Show me one post of mine that ever gives off that vibe.

Of course idiots like you think anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a WP freak.

Obama attacked all of the police. He put race relations back 50 years. He is a traitor and a Communist and the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

Obama never attacked a single cop.

Your ilk injured dozens. All to try and violently overthrow a lawful election and impose your right wing power that the people never granted you.

No thank you. Your delusions don't justify anything your ilk did.

Trump supporters have repeatedly claimed that January 6th was no an insurrection, yet this is coming straight from the horse's mouth. How much more evidence is needed as to the intentions of the capital rioters, especially when it's coming from the Proud Boys who practically the equivalent of Saddam's Republican Guard?

WASHINGTON—Members of the far-right Proud Boys were preparing for “all-out revolution” days before the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and eyeing the potential for supporters of then-President Donald Trump to violently oppose the peaceful transfer of power, a former leader of the group testified Wednesday.

Jeremy Bertino, 43 years old, took the stand as a star witness for the Justice Department in its trial against former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio and four other members of the group who were charged last year with seditious conspiracy in connection with the Jan. 6 attack. All five have pleaded not guilty to that and all other charges.

Such is the nature of an insurrection.

Laughing......so you invented yet ANOTHER conspiracy? That the violence that day was 'feds and police'. Predictably, backed by jack shit.

Holy shit, tinfoil. What color is the sky in your delusional little world?
It will, and is already. backed by videos. Much more to come.

Your ilk injured dozens. All to try and violently overthrow a lawful election and impose your right wing power that the people never granted you.

You have a goldfish memory.

Last edited:
I notice you only seem to care about federal level law enforcement, and only when them seem to be gunning for your political opponents.

Why do you keep comparing me with a WP idiot? Show me one post of mine that ever gives off that vibe.

Of course idiots like you think anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a WP freak.
I notice you ignored the LEO's support of federal law enforcement when your ilk attacked them.

Where were all the local law enforcement running to JOIN the J6 attackers as they beat the capitol police?

Where were all the local law enforcement running to JOIN Tim McVeigh when he attacked a federal building?

Where were all the local law enforcement running to JOIN Ricky Schiffer as he attacked an FBI building?

Its almost like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Again, your 'civil war' is just generic domestic terrorism, targeting law enforcement. And to local LEOs, you're just another dipshit hurting people and trying to kill cops.

Then if that is the way you feel you are wasting your time replying to me, aren't you? I have never tried to justify violence. The violent people that day were Feds and police. The videos will be proving that shortly.
Like proof of election fraud, or proof of capitol police non-defensive violence.

Tomorrow - Tomorrow - It's always a day away.

I notice you ignored the LEO's support of federal law enforcement when your ilk attacked them.

Where were all the local law enforcement running to JOIN the J6 attackers as they beat the capitol police?

Where were all the local law enforcement running to JOIN Tim McVeigh when he attacked a federal building?

Where were all the local law enforcement running to JOIN Ricky Schiffer as he attacked an FBI building?

Its almost like you have no idea what you're talking about.

"Fuh fuh fuh, Tim McVeigh, fuh fuh fuh, my 50 cats are going to eat me when I die"

I've seen some of them claim that the violence only came from Antifa and the FBI. And BLM. And anyone else they can blame.

So I guess the Trumpsters who pleaded guilty and begged for mercy were plants.

Who knows with these people. Life is a fantasy movie they create as they go.

Today, the Capitol covers a ground area of 175,170 square feet, or about 4 acres, and has a floor area of approximately 161⁄2 acres. Its length, from north to south, is 751 feet 4 inches; its greatest width, including approaches, is 350 feet. Its height above the base line on the east front to the top of the Statue of Freedom is 287 feet 51⁄2 inches; from the basement floor to the top of the dome is an ascent of 365 steps. The building contains approximately 540 rooms and has 658 windows (108 in the dome alone) and approximately 850 doorways. The building is divided into five levels. The first, or ground, floor is occupied chiefly by committee rooms and the spaces allocated to various congressional officers. The areas accessible to visitors on this level include the Hall of Columns, the Brumidi Corridor, the restored Old Supreme Court Chamber, and the Crypt beneath the rotunda, where historical exhibits are presented. The second floor holds the Chambers of the House of Representatives (in the south wing) and the Senate (in the north wing) as well as the offices of the congressional leadership. This floor also contains three major public areas. In the center under the dome is the rotunda, a circular ceremonial space that also serves as a gallery of paintings and sculpture depicting significant people and events in the Nation’s history. The rotunda is 96 feet in diameter and rises 180 feet 3 inches to the canopy. The semicircular chamber south of the rotunda served as the Hall of the House until 1857; now designated National Statuary Hall, it houses part of the Capitol’s collection of statues donated by the States in commemoration of notable citizens. The Old Senate Chamber northeast of the rotunda, which was used by the Senate until 1859, has been returned to its mid-19th-century appearance. The third floor allows access to the galleries from which visitors to the Capitol may watch the proceedings of the House and the Senate when Congress is in session. The rest of this floor is occupied by offices, committee rooms, and press galleries.

"Fuh fuh fuh, Tim McVeigh, fuh fuh fuh, my 50 cats are going to eat me when I die"

Dude, he's spouted the SAME anti-goverment rhetoric that your 'civil war' supporters do. Do you think you're ANY different? Do you think cops are going to switch sides to join your little domestic terrorist movement.....just because you view this as some grand ideological battle between 'patriots' and the 'left'?

Of course not.

To local law enforcement, you're just another deluded dipshit that needs to be put down or captured when you start hurting people and targeting cops.

Just like local LEO didn't run to join your ilk on January 6th as they attacked cops and the capitol.

Just like local LEO didn't run to join Ricky Schiffer when he attacked an FBI building after Maralago was raided.

Your 'civil war' is just generic terrorism and treason. None of which most 'local LEO' are going to run to join.

You're hopelessly deluded.

Forum List

Back