Ex-Trump lawyer says evidence against him ‘overwhelming’ in Mar-a-Lago case

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

I must admit that I am losing track of the charges against trump.
This is the stolen docs case.

Trump has put forward several different defences in this instance. None of which stand much scrutiny.

His current defence seems to ne that Biden did it as well.

That isnt really going to get it done. I do believe that Biden should be sanctioned but he has cooperated with the authorities and not lied at every step of the way.

There is also no evidence that he used top secret docs to impress his guests.

This seems to be a key moment for America.Its risible that an imprisoned President could address the G7 via Zoom,

All of his cowardly backers in the GOP should put their country first and condemn this man.

Trump has put forward several different defences in this instance. None of which stand much scrutiny.

That isnt really going to get it done. I do believe that Biden should be sanctioned but he has cooperated with the authorities and not lied at every step of the way.

This seems to be a key moment for America.Its risible that an imprisoned President could address the G7 via Zoom,

All of his cowardly backers in the GOP should put their country first and condemn this man.
Trump hasn't considered G7 Zoom calls, or any other aspect of a potential presidency. The election has nothing to do with any of that. The election represents trump's only chance for a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card. He has fapped to the opportunity for revenge the presidency would offer.

Give it up, Commie...nobody is following the Trump deflection given all the evidence coming out about Joey Capone and his bagman Hunter.

It can only be a question on how much of his former power he's retained Tommy. And the only cause that is big enough to give him traction is the antiwar cause, in which the side of right is still available.

It's a huge challenge for Trump but at least a good portion of the US right have it figured out.

How would he know? He hasn’t been Trump’s lawyer for years. Has the prosecution shown him evidence, illegally?

Nowhere in this article does he articulate any actual details of what this “evidence” is.

Another click and bait story by the MSM.

Give it up, Commie...nobody is following the Trump deflection given all the evidence coming out about Joey Capone and his bagman Hunter.
You're still desperately hoping you can turn Hunter Biden into a "thing", aren't you? Hunter Biden is not running for any office, and you haven't found even a hint of any laws broken by Joe Biden.

The power of the law belongs to Trump and so it all depends on whether he still has the power to use it.

The Scotus only needs to invent an excuse to stay with Trump that appears to be more Constitutional than having to consider other facts on his criminality. The antiwar cause can be used against Biden, but it's always a steep hill to climb with the American people.

So far he's lucky in having to run for the presidency against a vegetable, but that won't last.

How would he know? He hasn’t been Trump’s lawyer for years. Has the prosecution shown him evidence, illegally?

Nowhere in this article does he articulate any actual details of what this “evidence” is.

He can see the charges. They mount up daily.
Trump has made the case for the prosecution right thru this investigation.
When I was in court my soliciror told me to keep my mouth shut and not disciss the case.

That is always good advice. Trump can reflect on that after lights out.

The power of the law belongs to Trump and so it all depends on whether he still has the power to use it.

The Scotus only needs to invent an excuse to stay with Trump that appears to be more Constitutional than having to consider other facts on his criminality. The antiwar cause can be used against Biden, but it's always a steep hill to climb with the American people.

So far he's lucky in having to run for the presidency against a vegetable, but that won't last.
Difficult to see how the SC noddies could arrange this.

Trump is so fucked.
4i6Ckte.gif

He can see the charges. They mount up daily.
Trump has made the case for the prosecution right thru this investigation.
When I was in court my soliciror told me to keep my mouth shut and not disciss the case.

That is always good advice. Trump can reflect on that after lights out.
There is no case he has done nothing wrong.

Difficult to see how the SC noddies could arrange this.
Yes, it's difficult but Trump has broken all the rules for a democratic country and he still holds a lot of power. He's running neck and neck with Biden in the latest polls. And Biden's war against Russia is turning sour.

Their Dem party may need to push the date for dumping Biden up to sooner than they would like. One more Biden crash in front of an audience and he's in big trouble.

I know what the evidence is. Trump had boxes full of government documents. I watched them getting hauled out of his place. I heard the audio where he's taking about a classified documents with some woman.
That's how I know, Hawk

He'll find someone to throw under the bus. Maybe a shortbus full of people. Lawyers, Kash Patel, just any of the minions he clowns. He is pretty good at that.

Forum List

Back