EXACTLY what has been revealed about Clinton in these emails?

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

If there IS something...then obviously each voter needs to know....

If there IS nothing.....then the voter has been defrauded.

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation
The emails reveal that Hillary was sexiting Huma and or Anthony Breaking Political News, Headlines & Opinion | Politics | Fox News
Is that all?

The cover up of a breaking and entering crime,

I'll "forgive you" because you were 12 years old....But Watergate was NOT about a "breaking and entering" fiasco.....It WAS over the cover up.....
Since you're now a bit older than 12 years old.......act like an adult.
Hey dip shit, I wrote exactly that-"the cover up of a breaking and entering crime..". Read all the words instead of just the ones you want to see. No forgiveness for YOU!

FBI Director Comey ambushed Hillary with innuendos - not facts! Plus, that ignorant partisan bastard ruined my 70th birthday yesterday. I will never forgive him...

There was no "ambush" and you have no idea what is, or isn't in these emails.
Take your pride and your emotions out of this, you look stupid here.

HRC's campaign has asked the FBI to show exactly that. They know there is nothing there and this is just another stunt by Republicans to harm a political opponent using the government's authority.

Put up or shut up. Hillary Clinton is not afraid of any of these emails, this is obvious. Now the FBI is in the position of losing it's credibility with the nation. Comey, you let the Republican push you forward and you stepped in the huge pile of dogshit they saw there but you didn't. Sooory.

Now, let's all think rationally.....

IF....and I seriously mean "IF".......Clinton knows that these latest emails were damaging to her, would she then demand their release for all to see?

The answer is no of course. Comey knows this and the Republicans know this. They thought they had served her an ace but she has returned the serve with a blistering forehand and now they are the ones scrambling to respond.

NO? Is this your first day on earth? What did you expect her to say? "Let's just hold off on releasing any of this until after the election". Of course not. She has to act innocent fool. That's your "blistering forehand"? You have a very safe place in your cozy little brain.

I'll "forgive you" because you were 12 years old....But Watergate was NOT about a "breaking and entering" fiasco.....It WAS over the cover up.....

You cant make this shit up.
Clinton wasn't impeached over sex, it was about perjury.
God you people are simpletons.

So, dimwit, we're talking about Watergate and somehow your half brain went to Bill Clinton? Senility or too much to drink?

So, dimwit, we're talking about Watergate and somehow your half brain went to Bill Clinton? Senility or too much to drink?

:wtf:

You didn't see how is point was in direct response to yours? Seriously? Maybe you could at least loosen the stick a little. You'd be a lot more comfortable even if you're not ready to pull it out completely

To Republicans......the appearance of impropriety s prefered to the actual impropriety itself

To Republicans......the appearance of impropriety s prefered to the actual impropriety itself

Didn't you guys say that Trump is a sexual predator because there are a bunch of false accusers?

Anyone who believes these guys have any morals besides the worship of pure power is a moron. They have no principles.

But yes, there is a very slim chance that it's nothing. However, let's get real here, the FBI is not going to make itself look like a colossal clown, twice. She is going to jail.

You didn't see how is point was in direct response to yours? Seriously? Maybe you could at least loosen the stick a little. You'd be a lot more comfortable even if you're not ready to pull it out completely

You'll have to excuse Natbrain. His reading comprehension is typically poor, but especially bad today given the recent events of his bulldyke canidate. He has missed a lot today, much more than usual, which is really saying something. NAT- get some rest and try again tomorrow, just about everybody has gotten a piece of you today.

The fact that you are simply unable to make the connection in your brain is quite instructive boy.

There are many people living with this darkness of intellect.
They are simply incapable of making the connections required to engage in thoughtful, meaningful discourse.
It is like talking to a brick wall.

I sincerely would like to know WHAT these latest emails have revealed about any Clinton's culpability.......

Remember, it is ALWAYS up to the accusers to show proof, not the recipient of the accusation

Nothing really but Trump has the advantage of having fans who can't think for themselves. He lies, steals, cheats, BRAGS that he's a serial sexual predator, he has raped, he has said he will work to steal even more and they lap it up.

Stop Parroting GOP Lies That Hillary Clinton Is Dishonest

Sue Comey and ask for injunctive relief.

Bwahahahahaha

Forum List

Back