Example of why I think DeSantis is better than Trump

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Chris Christy, which is basically a corrupt loud mouthed tube of lard, is running against Trump and pulling his levers.

Christy has no chance at winning, and knows it. His only goal is to goad Trump and then watch him self destruct.

Christy does this by attacking Trump's family, something that would piss off any man with a pulse, but the media will not report that, no, no, no, they will simply report Trump retaliating by making fun of his weight.

And this is all that the public will hear, how children Trump continues to be and not what a jerk Christy was and is.

Just tired of it is all.

Chris Christy, which is basically a corrupt loud mouthed tube of lard, is running against Trump and pulling his levers.

Christy has no chance at winning, and knows it. His only goal is to goad Trump and then watch him self destruct.

Christy does this by attacking Trump's family, something that would piss off any man with a pulse, but the media will not report that, no, no, no, they will simply report Trump retaliating by making fun of his weight.

And this is all that the public will hear, how children Trump continues to be and not what a jerk Christy was and is.

Just tired of it is all.
Did Chris Christie lie about Trump’s children?
And I guess Hunter Biden is the only child that is fair game. And it doesn’t make you a jerk to talk about him.

We should make fun of his weight. The representative of our nation should not be morbidly obese. I think Trump could slim up too. An inability or unwillingness to be healthy is an outward reflection of undesirable traits.

We should make fun of his weight. The representative of our nation should not be morbidly obese. I think Trump could slim up too. An inability or unwillingness to be healthy is an outward reflection of undesirable traits.
Everyone makes fun of Chris, but my thing is, I'm just tired of Trump being played by the Deep State and the media.

Trump may be too angry and volatile to run... I'm his biggest fan but he has gotten worse not better at controlling himself under fire....

Trump may be too angry and volatile to run... I'm his biggest fan but he has gotten worse not better at controlling himself under fire....
It's like the woman who lied and sued him for millions. She proved NOTHING but still got millions from him.

Afterward, he called her a liar again and then she sued again.

He can't stop.

I understand it is hard when it is the truth, but you must be able to do hard things.

Krispy Kreme is running?.....Damn, I missed that one.....Who knew? :dunno:

I can't even think of a more inconsequential tub-o-lard.

Krispy Kreme is running?.....Damn, I missed that one.....Who knew? :dunno:

I can't even think of a more inconsequential tub-o-lard.
Surprise!

3031467241_13b9a52fa7.jpg

It's like the woman who lied and sued him for millions. She proved NOTHING but still got millions from him.

Afterward, he called her a liar again and then she sued again.

He can't stop.

I understand it is hard when it is the truth, but you must be able to do hard things.
Gov. DeSantis has my favor so far but the election is still a ways off. A LOT of my current favor for Gov. DeSantis is his current age of 44 yrs. of age.

Just tired of it is all.

Trump is out of his league in talking smack with Chris Christie

While all the other Republicans go out of their way to avoid criticizing Trump for his behavior, Christie relishes it

Look at Nadler....If you dare. :puke3:

APP-030519-Jerry-Nadler-BLU.jpg

Both remind me of Mr. Creosote.

AmpleSleepyCoypu-small.gif

Pot calling the kettle black

At least Christie does not force Doctors to file fake medical reports about his weight

As political officials, Ivanka and Jared are fair game.
If Trump wanted them off limits, he should have kept them out of his administration

Just tired of it is all.
So you're now suddenly tired of the school yard taunts, the innuendo about someone's character, and calling a fellow politician a liar?

You should turn in your conservative card now. That is ALL you guys do.

Just tired of it is all.
Trump is hilarious ! one of the reasons many people dont like him is because they arent intelligent enough to have a sense of humor .

Trump has lost some weight .

Forum List

Back