Examples of the Tolerant Left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Lauren Southern is a Canadian Libertarian, she's a good friend of our people.

So on the 23rd June, the British EU Referendum day, she visited London, her and her cameraman were VIOLENTLY attacked by Leftist FASCISTS, who babbled that no it was she who was the "Fascist", the Leftist FASCISTS proclaim they're "anti-Fascists" :rolleyes-41:

They all have their faces hidden, they're aggressive and then some Pakistani woman who's with them gets right in Lauren's face and starts shouting at her.

The Leftist FASCISTS got UPSET as Lauren was wearing a hat with a BRITISH FLAG on it, the Pakistani woman obviously doesn't like the BRITISH FLAG, so hey bitch go back to Pakistan then if you HATE the British flag so much.

Note the impotent British police, all pathetically Politically Correct.

Soon, NO police will be this impotent anymore, they will have Zero Tolerance and these Leftist Antifa Communists are going to have their asses hauled off the streets,

The duration of the video is 5 minutes and 36 seconds, well done Lauren.

Lauren Southern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On March 4th 2016, in Vancouver, Lauren Southern exercised her RIGHT to Free Speech and her RIGHT to express her opinion that there are only two genders, male and female, whereupon a group of SJW Militant Feminists and LGBT Campaigners poured urine on her....now THAT'S tolerance :rolleyes-41:

The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 34 seconds.

Gavin McInnes takes to You Tube to defend Lauren and send a message to the SJW Militant Feminists and LGBT Campaigners who poured urine on her.

Gavin McInnes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Banned
It´s the pseudo-leftist scumbags. Look how they team up with nationalists when they see an opportunity to hate Germans in my town:

They're Antifa, and organisations that many of our people are involved with have found who's funding many of the Antifa groups in various nations, but I'm not at liberty to say too much about that side of things.

They're Traitors, also notice the flags they're waving, they're the same flags the Leftists thugs are waving in the Lauren Southern video in London, they are the Antifa, they proclaim to be "anti-Fascist" yet they act exactly like Fascists.

Here's the Antifa flag, the one they're waving.

Antifalogo_alt2_fahne.png

Here are some of the Antifa thugs in Lugansk.

2014-08%2BNovorossiya%2Bantifa.jpg

Here are some even more interesting supporters of the Antifa Leftist thugs....ISIS, no wonder the Radical Leftists are supporting all the "poor refugees" being transported into our nations, no wonder the Radical Leftists are so fanatically pro-Islam.

CIQlvgMUAAAC3pg.jpg

• Banned
Personally speaking, I'm still basking in the glow of humiliation radiating from the Left's red faces.

People in many European nations are tirelessly working to deal with these Radical Leftist thugs, these POS hate the police, attack the police, in Paris last month they attacked the police and threw a Molotov Cocktail in a police car, they attacked the police in Roma also.

They need stopping and they're going to be stopped, they're dangerous, violent thugs.

So on the 23rd June, the British EU Referendum day, she visited London, her and her cameraman were VIOLENTLY attacked by Leftist FASCISTS, who babbled that no it was she who was the "Fascist", the Leftist FASCISTS proclaim they're "anti-Fascists" :rolleyes-41:

They all have their faces hidden, they're aggressive and then some Pakistani woman who's with them gets right in Lauren's face and starts shouting at her.

The Leftist FASCISTS got UPSET as Lauren was wearing a hat with a BRITISH FLAG on it, the Pakistani woman obviously doesn't like the BRITISH FLAG, so hey bitch go back to Pakistan then if you HATE the British flag so much.

Soon, NO police will be this impotent anymore, they will have Zero Tolerance and these Leftist Antifa Communists are going to have their asses hauled off the streets,

On March 4th 2016, in Vancouver, Lauren Southern exercised her RIGHT to Free Speech and her RIGHT to express her opinion that there are only two genders, male and female, whereupon a group of SJW Militant Feminists and LGBT Campaigners poured urine on her....now THAT'S tolerance :rolleyes-41:

Gavin McInnes takes to You Tube to defend Lauren and send a message to the SJW Militant Feminists and LGBT Campaigners who poured urine on her.

This is confusing. What are you saying? Fascists are "good"?

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

Funny, I don't remember anyone calling for killing other people. Except from your kind, of course.

It´s the pseudo-leftist scumbags. Look how they team up with nationalists when they see an opportunity to hate Germans in my town:

These violent POS have attempted to start shit and then get it blamed on Patriots, of course it hasn't worked and their asses have been run out of town.

They're just not as clever as they think they are, and the police are going to side with all Patriots, because the police are aware that the Antifa POS hate the police and at the drop of a hat violently attack them with anything from clubs to iron bars.

I would be able to understand things a lot better if people would stop using the term "LEFT" and "RIGHT"

The terms Left and Right have different meanings now, it's all very complicated because what we're talking about is factions and sub-factions and then also splinter groupings.

that video was about leftists hating germans???
Initially it was a Pro-NRW demo against a new mosque. What you see in the video above is the true face of the municipal organized counter-demo of the municipal "movement" "Remscheid Tolerant". You should have visited our town when RT was new. Looked like the Nazis took over and put their symbols at any city and government buildings - while the city is in serous financial trouble and even has a government caretaker rationing their pocket money.

What you see here is about 500 meters away from the location of the video above, it the same demo:
2511519648.jpg

Heil Wilding! Our major back then:
Remscheid-tolerant-08.jpg

Last edited:

These violent POS have attempted to start shit and then get it blamed on Patriots, of course it hasn't worked and their asses have been run out of town.

They're just not as clever as they think they are, and the police are going to side with all Patriots, because the police are aware that the Antifa POS hate the police and at the drop of a hat violently attack them with anything from clubs to iron bars.

oh---now I understand-----ANTIFA are like the hippies of the 1960s--------they think of themselves as being
"anti-establishment" with smug and moronic self-satisfaction

This is confusing. What are you saying? Fascists are "good"?

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits 'It Was A Mistake' To Attend Radical 'Kill-The-Gays' Conference

Funny, I don't remember anyone calling for killing other people. Except from your kind, of course.

You're an idiot and you have reading comprehension problems.

"Funny, I don't remember anyone calling for killing other people. Except from your kind, of course."

I've never called for anyone to be killed you fool, except for the killing of Radical Islamist terrorists, I've certainly never called for gays to be killed, so you're just babbling nonsense.

oh---now I understand-----ANTIFA are like the hippies of the 1960s--------they think of themselves as being
"anti-establishment" with smug and moronic self-satisfaction

Except the Hippies of the 1960s in general weren't violent, dangerous thugs.

Leftists are the same everywhere. Scum of the Earth.
Which is admittedly an insult to scum.

Are you noticing the Usual Suspects in this thread? The Commie anti-Western haters, the thing is, they get their panties in a wad because they know this Commie Leftist trash IS going to be dealt with.

privately debunked, lol.

i bet you can get even more ridiculous, naziskank.

You are too boring and nobody cares what you say or think, stop Trolling Commie Terrorist Supporting Troll.
no, seriously, i am still laughing at you. "privately debunked".....

you accused antifa to be isis supporters, and posted a pic of soldiers posing with an antifa flag in front of a toppled isis banner. a classic victory celebrating pic.

you are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back