Examples of the Tolerant Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Southern is a Canadian Libertarian, she's a good friend of our people.

So on the 23rd June, the British EU Referendum day, she visited London, her and her cameraman were VIOLENTLY attacked by Leftist FASCISTS, who babbled that no it was she who was the "Fascist", the Leftist FASCISTS proclaim they're "anti-Fascists" :rolleyes-41:

They all have their faces hidden, they're aggressive and then some Pakistani woman who's with them gets right in Lauren's face and starts shouting at her.

The Leftist FASCISTS got UPSET as Lauren was wearing a hat with a BRITISH FLAG on it, the Pakistani woman obviously doesn't like the BRITISH FLAG, so hey bitch go back to Pakistan then if you HATE the British flag so much.]

LOL- this is what you are so upset about?

Lets recap:
  • No footage of any such hat
  • No footage of any assault
  • No footage of any flags
  • And you call the "Pakistani" woman a bitch because she is engaging in your 'bitch' in exactly the same tone and volume.
I saw one man with his face hidden. He said 'Go away'-

This is it?

My favorite moment is when your hero when she realizes she is back on camera, adjusts her braid.....

I have an idea, forget about your obsession with Lauren Southern, and concentrate on the other Antifa stuff that I posted.

I'll well trained in dealing with this sort of deflection, so let's change the narrative that you want to obsess about, to the below.

Throwing Molotov Cocktails in the police car and attacking the police....is THIS Propaganda or a Stunt?

Attacking the police and the Army Museum....is THIS Propaganda or a Stunt?

His obsession with southern? It is your OP.

Yes but he doesn't want to comment about the non-Southern videos.

I'm happy to have my thread locked now, my OP and the other stuff in this thread can stay for ALL to see, whilst depriving certain people the opportunity of posting anymore attempted deflections.

So I win that way.

Congratulations on your win. Awesome

Lauren Southern is a Canadian Libertarian, she's a good friend of our people.

So on the 23rd June, the British EU Referendum day, she visited London, her and her cameraman were VIOLENTLY attacked by Leftist FASCISTS, who babbled that no it was she who was the "Fascist", the Leftist FASCISTS proclaim they're "anti-Fascists" :rolleyes-41:

They all have their faces hidden, they're aggressive and then some Pakistani woman who's with them gets right in Lauren's face and starts shouting at her.

The Leftist FASCISTS got UPSET as Lauren was wearing a hat with a BRITISH FLAG on it, the Pakistani woman obviously doesn't like the BRITISH FLAG, so hey bitch go back to Pakistan then if you HATE the British flag so much.]

LOL- this is what you are so upset about?

Lets recap:
  • No footage of any such hat
  • No footage of any assault
  • No footage of any flags
  • And you call the "Pakistani" woman a bitch because she is engaging in your 'bitch' in exactly the same tone and volume.
I saw one man with his face hidden. He said 'Go away'-

This is it?

My favorite moment is when your hero when she realizes she is back on camera, adjusts her braid.....

I have an idea, forget about your obsession with Lauren Southern, and concentrate on the other Antifa stuff that I posted.

I'll well trained in dealing with this sort of deflection, so let's change the narrative that you want to obsess about, to the below.

Throwing Molotov Cocktails in the police car and attacking the police....is THIS Propaganda or a Stunt?

Attacking the police and the Army Museum....is THIS Propaganda or a Stunt?

His obsession with southern? It is your OP.

Yes but he doesn't want to comment about the non-Southern videos.

I'm happy to have my thread locked now, my OP and the other stuff in this thread can stay for ALL to see, whilst depriving certain people the opportunity of posting anymore attempted deflections.

So I win that way.

Congratulations on your win. Awesome

Thanks, I'm pleased with it.

None of your business, that's between us and various Law Enforcement Agencies.
Who is "us"?

None of your business.
Why don't you put your stuff on a private blog, so you don't have to suffer questions on a discussion board. This is no way to behave. And no way to discuss or debate.

You have no leg to stand on saying which is the correct way to discuss or debate, considering what a pottymouth you are and you being prone to launching unprovoked personal attacks, how many posts of yours were deleted already in this thread?

You asked me a question and I said it was none of your business, that was polite, you then asked me the question again and I said it was none of your business, again that was polite.
all i needed to do in this thread was to expose you for the lying hateful bitch that you are. in this context, this is a polite description of your behavior. I see you are always posting about "we" and "us" and cracking heads soon, and The List. Don't play coy and spit it out. What is this organization behind which you hide in almost every post. What is the list. What will happen if you get your way. If you don't like these questions, you might consider posting in first person singular, and toning down the streicher-rhetoric.
You didn't do anything except prove what an asshole you are. Nobody owes you personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back