Examples of the Tolerant Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Southern is a Canadian Libertarian, she's a good friend of our people.

So on the 23rd June, the British EU Referendum day, she visited London, her and her cameraman were VIOLENTLY attacked by Leftist FASCISTS, who babbled that no it was she who was the "Fascist", the Leftist FASCISTS proclaim they're "anti-Fascists" :rolleyes-41:

They all have their faces hidden, they're aggressive and then some Pakistani woman who's with them gets right in Lauren's face and starts shouting at her.

The Leftist FASCISTS got UPSET as Lauren was wearing a hat with a BRITISH FLAG on it, the Pakistani woman obviously doesn't like the BRITISH FLAG, so hey bitch go back to Pakistan then if you HATE the British flag so much.]

LOL- this is what you are so upset about?

Lets recap:
  • No footage of any such hat
  • No footage of any assault
  • No footage of any flags
  • And you call the "Pakistani" woman a bitch because she is engaging in your 'bitch' in exactly the same tone and volume.
I saw one man with his face hidden. He said 'Go away'-

This is it?

My favorite moment is when your hero when she realizes she is back on camera, adjusts her braid.....

This is how our left is today in the states as well.
They do not believe in free speech, and they get very violent.

The European one's, many of them are already filmed and on The List, this is primarily why they conceal their faces, because they know MANY people from MANY angles are filming them, however, as I commented earlier, they're not as clever as they think they are, so they usually end up on The List.

Also our people have friends in law enforcement, law enforcement film them also and they know that these Antifa Radical Leftist thugs are a danger to law enforcement, as these few videos I've posted have illustrated, we've shared The List with various European Law Enforcement Agencies and also have a Liason Unit in a variety of European nations with them.

We have great respect for all law enforcement and also for all European Armed Forces.
What is The List?

None of your business, that's between us and various Law Enforcement Agencies.
Who is "us"?

None of your business.

The European one's, many of them are already filmed and on The List, this is primarily why they conceal their faces, because they know MANY people from MANY angles are filming them, however, as I commented earlier, they're not as clever as they think they are, so they usually end up on The List.

Also our people have friends in law enforcement, law enforcement film them also and they know that these Antifa Radical Leftist thugs are a danger to law enforcement, as these few videos I've posted have illustrated, we've shared The List with various European Law Enforcement Agencies and also have a Liason Unit in a variety of European nations with them.

We have great respect for all law enforcement and also for all European Armed Forces.
What is The List?

Who is "us"?

You know- all her fellow travellers.

What is The List?

Who is "us"?

None of your business.

They keep their faces hidden for a reason.

What is The List?

Who is "us"?

None of your business.
Why don't you put your stuff on a private blog, so you don't have to suffer questions on a discussion board. This is no way to behave. And no way to discuss or debate.

What is The List?

You know- the List

It's interesting how lefties are trigger happy to label everyone they disagree with as racist, bigot, nazi etc...

The label changes depending on the topic, for example, everyone that criticizes Barry is a racist by default. Everyone that is pro-American, pro-legal-immigration is automatically a nazi.

The funny part, the only alternative they're offering is communism that killed ten times more people that nazis did, and they're not ashamed of it at all, in fact, they're proud of it.
You have a warped perception of lefties. However, pro-American and even pro-White organizations are fine as long as they don't cut down others. These seem to be much harder to find.

Warped perception? I don't think so.

Just look at this board, there are people on both sides of political spectrum, more or less left or right.
We all participate in discussions, agree and disagree, complain more or less about each other and throw occasional f-bomb.

Only and only lefties are those who are constantly labeling everyone else that disagree with them as racist, bigots, nazis, homophones, you-name-it, throwing personal insults, attacks, threats etc. It's been going like that for a long time.

Fortunately, nobody's buying what they selling anymore.
It's not true that only lefties sling insults and label posters without any reason except stereotypes. Maybe you just don't notice the insults and dumb names used by right wingers because you tend to agree with them.
And if I see a poster calling someone black a "gorilla," or starting one of those stupid threads where a Muslim committed a crime, so we should get rid of all of them, I'm tempted to call him a racist or a bigot. Because he is.

Have you read my post you just quoted? Try reading it again and then tell me what I do or don't notice.

If poster call someone black a "gorilla" because he's black, I could agree with you on racist label. But if calling someone a "gorilla" is an answer for being called "cracker", then where racism really is coming from? According to lefties, blacks can't be racists.

Here... Tell me if I am racist now for calling a black guy black and not African American.
I don't recall any posts of yours outside this thread, and I was not personally accusing you of any of those things. If you took it personally, you misunderstood me.

So on the 23rd June, the British EU Referendum day, she visited London, her and her cameraman were VIOLENTLY attacked by Leftist FASCISTS, who babbled that no it was she who was the "Fascist", the Leftist FASCISTS proclaim they're "anti-Fascists" :rolleyes-41:

They all have their faces hidden, they're aggressive and then some Pakistani woman who's with them gets right in Lauren's face and starts shouting at her.

The Leftist FASCISTS got UPSET as Lauren was wearing a hat with a BRITISH FLAG on it, the Pakistani woman obviously doesn't like the BRITISH FLAG, so hey bitch go back to Pakistan then if you HATE the British flag so much.]

Lets recap:
  • And you call the "Pakistani" woman a bitch because she is engaging in your 'bitch' in exactly the same tone and volume.

This is it?

My favorite moment is when your hero when she realizes she is back on camera, adjusts her braid.....

I have an idea, forget about your obsession with Lauren Southern, and concentrate on the other Antifa stuff that I posted.

I'll well trained in dealing with this sort of deflection, so let's change the narrative that you want to obsess about, to the below.

Throwing Molotov Cocktails in the police car and attacking the police....is THIS Propaganda or a Stunt?

Attacking the police and the Army Museum....is THIS Propaganda or a Stunt?

What is The List?

You know- the List

No and no, but keep making me laugh sugar pants.

Lets recap:

This is it?

I have an idea, forget about your obsession with Lauren Southern, and concentrate on the other Antifa stuff that I posted.

I'll well trained in dealing with this sort of deflection, so let's change the narrative that you want to obsess about, to the below.

Throwing Molotov Cocktails in the police car and attacking the police....is THIS Propaganda or a Stunt?

His obsession with southern? It is your OP.

Yesterday in Sacramento, an anti-fascist group called "By Any Means Necessary" stormed a white supremacist rally and their intentions were clearly not just "peaceful protest." 10 people taken to hospital, 5 with stab wounds. Rocks, bottles, banner poles, etc. were used, as well as knives. The Anti-Fascists were extremely pleased they shut the rally down, although no one has been arrested yet and so far, only two of those wounded have been identified as part of the white supremacist group.
I don't like white supremacist groups, but I don't like what "By Any Means Necessary" is doing either. They are being vigilantes or fighting a war that hasn't begun or something.
I'm surprised this is getting such little coverage--or did I just leave the house too early this morning?

I've never heard of these organisations, but what I'll say, these sort of violent happenings need to be dealt with, law enforcement must have zero tolerance, if not innocent people are going to be hurt or worse killed.
The "rush" happened before the speakers had even gotten to the podium, and there were hundreds of them--the cops expected protesters, but this group and the size of the crowd was not expected.

On CNN yesterday, as this was first being reported, they did give information on the Traditionalist Workers Party, which is the baby of Matthew Heimbach, who began a campus student group called the Traditional Youth Network in 2013. He is well known as a white supremacist and his organizations are deemed "hate groups" by the SPLC and pretty much everyone else.
Cl5zqObWIAA36GH.jpg:small

He was involved in shoving a black woman protester being walked from a Trump rally in March.

These pathetic idiots have the right to publicly embarrass themselves (love the white knee-highs with the pedal pushers--athlete's foot?). Shutting them down the way the protesters did gave the fascists more publicity than their little get together would have ever accomplished alone. It was estimated there were about 30 of them, and about 300 of the anti-fascists when the violence erupted. BTW, the GSS is the "Golden State Skinheads."

Unfortunate and ironic. I would have been perfectly happy to not know about this little rally on the opposite coast of my country, but the By Any Means Necessary group gave them a free national ad campaign.

"SPLC"

We consider the SPLC a hate organisation themselves, they're anti-Christian and anti-Western values, we consider them a race baiting organisation..

You and all of the other white supremacist and racist organizations do dislike the SPLC.

Nobody is affiliated with any of those morons.

The SPLC is a hate organisation, there's not one Christian organisation they don't spew their filth about, of course if you're anti-Christian yourself, then you would like the SPLC.

Hmmm I don't find anything from the SPLC about the Catholic Church- oh wait- the SPLC does have quite a few thinks defending the Catholic Church from conspiracy theorists and other hate groups.

Nothing about the Presbyterian Church. Nor the Episcopalian Church.

Oh wait- yes they do oppose the Westboro Baptist Church.

What do you think about the WBC?

What is The List?

You know- the List

Well maybe if I get you to laugh, you will stop hating so much.

What is The List?

Who is "us"?

None of your business.
Why don't you put your stuff on a private blog, so you don't have to suffer questions on a discussion board. This is no way to behave. And no way to discuss or debate.

You have no leg to stand on saying which is the correct way to discuss or debate, considering what a pottymouth you are and you being prone to launching unprovoked personal attacks, how many posts of yours were deleted already in this thread?

You asked me a question and I said it was none of your business, that was polite, you then asked me the question again and I said it was none of your business, again that was polite.

I've never heard of these organisations, but what I'll say, these sort of violent happenings need to be dealt with, law enforcement must have zero tolerance, if not innocent people are going to be hurt or worse killed.
The "rush" happened before the speakers had even gotten to the podium, and there were hundreds of them--the cops expected protesters, but this group and the size of the crowd was not expected.

On CNN yesterday, as this was first being reported, they did give information on the Traditionalist Workers Party, which is the baby of Matthew Heimbach, who began a campus student group called the Traditional Youth Network in 2013. He is well known as a white supremacist and his organizations are deemed "hate groups" by the SPLC and pretty much everyone else.

He was involved in shoving a black woman protester being walked from a Trump rally in March.

These pathetic idiots have the right to publicly embarrass themselves (love the white knee-highs with the pedal pushers--athlete's foot?). Shutting them down the way the protesters did gave the fascists more publicity than their little get together would have ever accomplished alone. It was estimated there were about 30 of them, and about 300 of the anti-fascists when the violence erupted. BTW, the GSS is the "Golden State Skinheads."

Unfortunate and ironic. I would have been perfectly happy to not know about this little rally on the opposite coast of my country, but the By Any Means Necessary group gave them a free national ad campaign.

"SPLC"

We consider the SPLC a hate organisation themselves, they're anti-Christian and anti-Western values, we consider them a race baiting organisation..

You and all of the other white supremacist and racist organizations do dislike the SPLC.

The SPLC is a hate organisation, there's not one Christian organisation they don't spew their filth about, of course if you're anti-Christian yourself, then you would like the SPLC.

Hmmm I don't find anything from the SPLC about the Catholic Church- oh wait- the SPLC does have quite a few thinks defending the Catholic Church from conspiracy theorists and other hate groups.

"SPLC"

]

I don't see the Southern Poverty Law Center there throwing Molotov cocktails

What is The List?

Who is "us"?

None of your business.

You have no leg to stand on saying which is the correct way to discuss or debate, considering what a pottymouth you are and you being prone to launching unprovoked personal attacks, how many posts of yours were deleted already in this thread?

You asked me a question and I said it was none of your business, that was polite, you then asked me the question again and I said it was none of your business, again that was polite.

Yep- in one post you attacked people for having their faces concealed.
In the next post you concealed the names of the people you were referring to.

What is The List?

You know- the List

Well maybe if I get you to laugh, you will stop hating so much.

I don't think you'll ever stop hating though.

I have an idea, I'll put you on ignore, you're probably one of those that half the forum already has on ignore.

"SPLC"

]

I don't see the Southern Poverty Law Center there throwing Molotov cocktails

Before I put you on ignore I didn't mention the SPLC, someone else did, the thread is about the violent Radical Leftist POS Antifa, you're obsessed though about wanting to deflect attention away from that though aren't you.

I think maybe another thread clean-up might be needed.

What is The List?

Who is "us"?

None of your business.

all i needed to do in this thread was to expose you for the lying hateful bitch that you are. in this context, this is a polite description of your behavior. I see you are always posting about "we" and "us" and cracking heads soon, and The List. Don't play coy and spit it out. What is this organization behind which you hide in almost every post. What is the list. What will happen if you get your way. If you don't like these questions, you might consider posting in first person singular, and toning down the streicher-rhetoric.

Lets recap:

This is it?

His obsession with southern? It is your OP.

Yes but he doesn't want to comment about the non-Southern videos.

I'm happy to have my thread locked now, my OP and the other stuff in this thread can stay for ALL to see, whilst depriving certain people the opportunity of posting anymore attempted deflections.

So I win that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back