Examples of the Tolerant Left

Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s the pseudo-leftist scumbags. Look how they team up with nationalists when they see an opportunity to hate Germans in my town:

These violent POS have attempted to start shit and then get it blamed on Patriots, of course it hasn't worked and their asses have been run out of town.

They're just not as clever as they think they are, and the police are going to side with all Patriots, because the police are aware that the Antifa POS hate the police and at the drop of a hat violently attack them with anything from clubs to iron bars.

oh---now I understand-----ANTIFA are like the hippies of the 1960s--------they think of themselves as being
"anti-establishment" with smug and moronic self-satisfaction

Except the Hippies of the 1960s in general weren't violent, dangerous thugs.

a few of them were. -----very few, BUT verbally----they were just as obnoxious

It´s the pseudo-leftist scumbags. Look how they team up with nationalists when they see an opportunity to hate Germans in my town:

These violent POS have attempted to start shit and then get it blamed on Patriots, of course it hasn't worked and their asses have been run out of town.

They're just not as clever as they think they are, and the police are going to side with all Patriots, because the police are aware that the Antifa POS hate the police and at the drop of a hat violently attack them with anything from clubs to iron bars.

oh---now I understand-----ANTIFA are like the hippies of the 1960s--------they think of themselves as being

Well verbal stuff, although obnoxious can be brushed aside, but actual physical violence cannot, should not and will not be tolerated, especially against law enforcement.

Leftists are the same everywhere. Scum of the Earth.
Which is admittedly an insult to scum.

quiet, trash.

but have fun playing with nazi girl and her friends.

Go away Commie nutball, it's YOU who's the trash, so piss off.

poor ignorant nazi girl. i'm not a commie.

and in answer to you're question. you and your bigot buddies are the trash.

i hope that clarifies for you you vile creature.

but please keep stamping your feet and whining.

Why are you in this thread, you add nothing, nobody LIKES you, haven't you noticed that yet?
I like Silly Jilly, but she is one crazy leftist bitch.

You are one in just a handful.

This sort defend the Antifa, just like they don't condemn Radical Islamist terrorist attacks, like the Orlando Radical Islamist terrorist who murdered all those people in the club, that had nothing to do with Islam, it was just the gun or something and what about Christians....WHAT about The Crusades!

Well verbal stuff, although obnoxious can be brushed aside, but actual physical violence cannot, should not and will not be tolerated, especially against law enforcement.

absolutely-----the cops CHOSE to ignore crime

[/QUOTE] Violent Antifa in Paris attacking the police and throwing a Molotov Cocktail in a police car, with the police in it.

[/QUOTE]

Whoever did this should have been turned in by witnesses and punished to the max.

Yesterday in Sacramento, an anti-fascist group called "By Any Means Necessary" stormed a white supremacist rally and their intentions were clearly not just "peaceful protest." 10 people taken to hospital, 5 with stab wounds. Rocks, bottles, banner poles, etc. were used, as well as knives. The Anti-Fascists were extremely pleased they shut the rally down, although no one has been arrested yet and so far, only two of those wounded have been identified as part of the white supremacist group.
I don't like white supremacist groups, but I don't like what "By Any Means Necessary" is doing either. They are being vigilantes or fighting a war that hasn't begun or something.
I'm surprised this is getting such little coverage--or did I just leave the house too early this morning?

Yesterday in Sacramento, an anti-fascist group called "By Any Means Necessary" stormed a white supremacist rally and their intentions were clearly not just "peaceful protest." 10 people taken to hospital, 5 with stab wounds. Rocks, bottles, banner poles, etc. were used, as well as knives. The Anti-Fascists were extremely pleased they shut the rally down, although no one has been arrested yet and so far, only two of those wounded have been identified as part of the white supremacist group.
I don't like white supremacist groups, but I don't like what "By Any Means Necessary" is doing either. They are being vigilantes or fighting a war that hasn't begun or something.
I'm surprised this is getting such little coverage--or did I just leave the house too early this morning?

I've never heard of these organisations, but what I'll say, these sort of violent happenings need to be dealt with, law enforcement must have zero tolerance, if not innocent people are going to be hurt or worse killed.

Lauren Southern is a Canadian Libertarian, she's a good friend of our people.

So on the 23rd June, the British EU Referendum day, she visited London, her and her cameraman were VIOLENTLY attacked by Leftist FASCISTS, who babbled that no it was she who was the "Fascist", the Leftist FASCISTS proclaim they're "anti-Fascists" :rolleyes-41:

They all have their faces hidden, they're aggressive and then some Pakistani woman who's with them gets right in Lauren's face and starts shouting at her.

The Leftist FASCISTS got UPSET as Lauren was wearing a hat with a BRITISH FLAG on it, the Pakistani woman obviously doesn't like the BRITISH FLAG, so hey bitch go back to Pakistan then if you HATE the British flag so much.

Note the impotent British police, all pathetically Politically Correct.

Soon, NO police will be this impotent anymore, they will have Zero Tolerance and these Leftist Antifa Communists are going to have their asses hauled off the streets,

The duration of the video is 5 minutes and 36 seconds, well done Lauren.

Lauren Southern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On March 4th 2016, in Vancouver, Lauren Southern exercised her RIGHT to Free Speech and her RIGHT to express her opinion that there are only two genders, male and female, whereupon a group of SJW Militant Feminists and LGBT Campaigners poured urine on her....now THAT'S tolerance :rolleyes-41:

The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 34 seconds.

Gavin McInnes takes to You Tube to defend Lauren and send a message to the SJW Militant Feminists and LGBT Campaigners who poured urine on her.

Gavin McInnes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Southern is a rightwing nut who stages these stunts using her own people as provocateurs.

Lauren Southern is a Canadian Libertarian, she's a good friend of our people.

So on the 23rd June, the British EU Referendum day, she visited London, her and her cameraman were VIOLENTLY attacked by Leftist FASCISTS, who babbled that no it was she who was the "Fascist", the Leftist FASCISTS proclaim they're "anti-Fascists" :rolleyes-41:

They all have their faces hidden, they're aggressive and then some Pakistani woman who's with them gets right in Lauren's face and starts shouting at her.

The Leftist FASCISTS got UPSET as Lauren was wearing a hat with a BRITISH FLAG on it, the Pakistani woman obviously doesn't like the BRITISH FLAG, so hey bitch go back to Pakistan then if you HATE the British flag so much.

Note the impotent British police, all pathetically Politically Correct.

Soon, NO police will be this impotent anymore, they will have Zero Tolerance and these Leftist Antifa Communists are going to have their asses hauled off the streets,

The duration of the video is 5 minutes and 36 seconds, well done Lauren.

Lauren Southern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On March 4th 2016, in Vancouver, Lauren Southern exercised her RIGHT to Free Speech and her RIGHT to express her opinion that there are only two genders, male and female, whereupon a group of SJW Militant Feminists and LGBT Campaigners poured urine on her....now THAT'S tolerance :rolleyes-41:

The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 34 seconds.

Gavin McInnes takes to You Tube to defend Lauren and send a message to the SJW Militant Feminists and LGBT Campaigners who poured urine on her.

Gavin McInnes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Southern is a rightwing nut who stages these stunts using her own people as provocateurs.

No she's a Libertarian, Libertarian's aren't "rightwing nuts" and none of those crazy people are any of her own people.

Violent attacks on demonstrators, especially those who have express permission for their demonstration and are not themselves being violent, are inexcusable.

People who vocally or otherwise promote what these sick individuals demonstrating do must also be aware of what they are provoking.

showing you to be lying is neither trolling nor deflecting, lunazi. get a grip, if you can.
You are not addressing the thread topic but just engaging in personal attacks. You should probably stop doing that.
you are not addressing the thread topic. you should probably stop doing that.

i, on the other hand, have been posting on topic all the time. if you do not like it, whine some more.

antifa flag in front of almost toppled isis banner =/= antifa supporting isis.

In Europe you can guarantee that when legitimate permitted demonstrations take place - ie against immigration or extremism or sharia etc - the fascist Antifa thugs turn up in numbers and engage in violence. They are the polar opposite of anti fascists.
Same thing happens in the USA.

At Trump rallies, the radical left causes problems and then the media and others blame Trump...amazingly this absurd propaganda works on some ignorant Americans.

I've never heard of these organisations, but what I'll say, these sort of violent happenings need to be dealt with, law enforcement must have zero tolerance, if not innocent people are going to be hurt or worse killed.
The "rush" happened before the speakers had even gotten to the podium, and there were hundreds of them--the cops expected protesters, but this group and the size of the crowd was not expected.

On CNN yesterday, as this was first being reported, they did give information on the Traditionalist Workers Party, which is the baby of Matthew Heimbach, who began a campus student group called the Traditional Youth Network in 2013. He is well known as a white supremacist and his organizations are deemed "hate groups" by the SPLC and pretty much everyone else.
Cl5zqObWIAA36GH.jpg:small

He was involved in shoving a black woman protester being walked from a Trump rally in March.

These pathetic idiots have the right to publicly embarrass themselves (love the white knee-highs with the pedal pushers--athlete's foot?). Shutting them down the way the protesters did gave the fascists more publicity than their little get together would have ever accomplished alone. It was estimated there were about 30 of them, and about 300 of the anti-fascists when the violence erupted. BTW, the GSS is the "Golden State Skinheads."

Unfortunate and ironic. I would have been perfectly happy to not know about this little rally on the opposite coast of my country, but the By Any Means Necessary group gave them a free national ad campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back