Examples of why only law enforcement and military should be trusted with guns.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
They and they alone have the government-provided and approved training that allows them to safely store and handle firearms. If you don't believe me look:

That civilian that was wounded in the chest is a tough old dude. "Ouch," indeed!

"I'm the only one in this room . . . that I know of . . . frofessional enough to carry this Glock .40." *BLAM*

"Are you OK?"

"No. You shot me."

Outsmarted by another dog!

Why are they picking her up to hustle her into a police car? Their partner is shot in the back. She should lay still until medical treatment arrives, not be hustled away. I wonder . . .

They and they alone have the government-provided and approved training that allows them to safely store and handle firearms. If you don't believe me look:

That civilian that was wounded in the chest is a tough old dude. "Ouch," indeed!

I like this comment: "You have a right to a firearm, if you can't afford one, one will be provided for you." :lol:

"I'm the only one in this room . . . that I know of . . . frofessional enough to carry this Glock .40." *BLAM*

"Are you OK?"

"No. You shot me."

Why are they picking her up to hustle her into a police car? Their partner is shot in the back. She should lay still until medical treatment arrives, not be hustled away. I wonder . . .

I know plenty of people who have a CCW license, who have never been in the military or police. They are responsible gun owners and if a criminal mass shooter appears in a store or place where you are, they may save your life.

"Are you OK?"

"No. You shot me."

Statistics show that, if you call the police in an emergency, it takes them at least 15 minutes to respond. In that time, the thug will be gone with your money and you will be dead.

Forum List

Back