Excellent Twitter Video From America's Mayor Rudy Giuliani

smile-laughing.gif

Rudy G knows the law. Well I would say there is a difference between knowing the law and walking that tightrope for the money. That is why he got disbarred. I guess he saw that one coming. Yeah , (no guts no glory) all for the money and the fame.

Rudy G knows the law. Well I would say there is a difference between knowing the law and walking that tightrope for the money. That is why he got disbarred. I guess he saw that one coming. Yeah , (no guts no glory) all for the money and the fame.
Four Seasons Yard care....

Four Seasons Yard care....
a sex shop and a crematorium. "what the news crew with cameras doing around here and I left my hood at home" on one side. " Gee there seems to be a news crew with cameras, I guess the deceased was really famous. This is exciting." on the other side.

He's lost his law licence in NY and DC.

Rudy knows the law.

This is well worth watching as it provides balance to all the spewing from the MSM.

Ghouli used RICO when he was an AUSA....now he is going down due RICO....Ghouli do not shit from shinola.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back