Exclusive: Bill Ayers On the Weathermen, Obama’s Crap Job & More

Didn't mean to kill anyone...Vietnam was horrible. History shouldn't be hated, but educational, haters.

I want to know why they haven't stepped up.

I have. Against a President who assassinates people by drones.

Jerry would. Abby would. Why havent they? Where are all the people I used to run with?

This is why I left you.

Didn't mean to kill anyone...Vietnam was horrible. History shouldn't be hated, but educational, haters.

Why aren't you freaking out then man that your President on a daily basis decides to off a person by drone.

Innocent family usually attached to that hit.

Quick question.........................did the Founding Fathers apologize to Britain for the revolt and subsequent guerilla attacks on the British army?

Did they express remorse?

And no.............we don't think that they are different now than they were when they revolted.
You're comparing two terrorists to the Founding Fathers??? Man, you ARE a jerk, aren't you?

Quick question................what do you think King George would have called them?

They were communists are communists and they were never anti war. They wanted NV to win.

I hope Bill Ayers is diagnosed with some painful terminal disease. Maybe a cancer, I don't care really. After searching for a donor, the docs find that only one person in the world is a match and that person is me. I hope this is how it plays out just so I can tell him no and then watch him suffer.

I hope Bill Ayers is diagnosed with some painful terminal disease. Maybe a cancer, I don't care really. After searching for a donor, the docs find that only one person in the world is a match and that person is me. I hope this is how it plays out just so I can tell him no and then watch him suffer.

I hope that your dreams for him are returned back to you and your family tenfold.

Karma can be a bitch, can't she?

I hope that your dreams for him are returned back to you and your family tenfold.

WOW, you just cursed your own family, yes karma...:rolleyes:

Maybe this will help BikieBoiy---> http://spellsandmagic.com/RemovingCurses.html

Last edited:

Billy was pro north vietnam.

You cannot change this fact.

You cannot do this. I will not allow you to do this. If I have to stay on this board for forever I will not allow you to change this fact.

ABikerSailor, the other victims of the Park Precinct Police Station bombing were the two young children and Mrs. Brian V. McDonnell, not to mention the policeman whose spinal injury confined him to a wheelchair for the rest of his life with his pee running out of a tube.

Instead of paying for their crimes, the privileged Ayers and Doern got their educations and elected to brainwash young people into finding ways to saboteur the United States of America by organizing trouble against honest people making a living. Ayers and Doern had their fingers all over the OWS pie, which Obama abused the bully pulpit in encouraging lawless brainwashes to do pooeys on police cars, burn down mom and pop coffee shops and break as much window glass as possible.

Why do you hate Brian V. McDonnell's two chilcren by patting the Weathermen assassins on the back for making them fatherless?

I would like to know. :evil:

Last edited:
Sergeant Brian McDonnell succumbed to wounds sustained two days earlier when a bomb exploded in the Park Police Station.

Although Sergeant McDonnell's murder was never solved, it is believed the bomb was set by members of the domestic terrorist group Weather Underground. Members of the group shot and killed Sergeant Edward O'Grady and Officer Waverly Brown, of the Nyack, New York, Police Department on October 20, 1981.

Sergeant McDonnell had served with the San Francisco Police Department for 20 years. He is survived by his son, daughter, parents, brother, and sister. His father was a former San Francisco Police sergeant.

Sergeant McDonnell's uncle, Sergeant Joseph Lacey, was shot and killed in the line of duty on December 30, 1956, while serving with the San Francisco Police Department.

Read more: Sergeant Brian V. McDonnell, San Francisco Police Department, California]

The feds' undercover agent was told of atrocities by Ayers details only a killer who was present for viewing the bombing would know, which matched undisclosed forensics properties of the case. It all got swept under the carpet while privileged killers got away.

These criminals launched Barack Obama's presidential run. I could throw up.

WOW, you just cursed your own family, yes karma...:rolleyes:

Maybe this will help BikieBoiy---> Removing Curses, Hexes, Bindings

:D

Oh that's funny. Having been a devotee of Crowley at one point in my life I did love the bunny one.

Sergeant Brian McDonnell succumbed to wounds sustained two days earlier when a bomb exploded in the Park Police Station.

Although Sergeant McDonnell's murder was never solved, it is believed the bomb was set by members of the domestic terrorist group Weather Underground. Members of the group shot and killed Sergeant Edward O'Grady and Officer Waverly Brown, of the Nyack, New York, Police Department on October 20, 1981.

Sergeant McDonnell had served with the San Francisco Police Department for 20 years. He is survived by his son, daughter, parents, brother, and sister. His father was a former San Francisco Police sergeant.

Sergeant McDonnell's uncle, Sergeant Joseph Lacey, was shot and killed in the line of duty on December 30, 1956, while serving with the San Francisco Police Department.

Read more: Sergeant Brian V. McDonnell, San Francisco Police Department, California]

The feds' undercover agent was told of atrocities by Ayers details only a killer who was present for viewing the bombing would know, which matched undisclosed forensics properties of the case. It all got swept under the carpet while privileged killers got away.

These criminals launched Barack Obama's presidential run. I could throw up.

The whole attempt now to rehabilitate them sets me into bazooka barf mode.

They're both highly educated college professors.

He's a terrorist and a murderer.

All you've done is blemished the leftist agenda (thanks for doing that for us) by demonstrating how they print degrees en masse for any communist in order to surround them with a false aura of authority.

Forum List

Back