Exclusive: Major Democratic donors want party to consider alternatives to Biden

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Younger Democrats have got to be pulling their hair out. Imagine to someone 20-40 years old, how old Biden must look to them.

WASHINGTON - A growing number of major Democratic donors and activists are uneasy at the prospect of President Biden seeking reelection after his disastrous debate performance, especially as new post-debate poll numbers begin trickling in indicating voter displeasure with his candidacy.
Several major donors, who have pumped thousands into the Biden campaign, told USA TODAY that they were not given satisfactory answers as to what caused the poor performance.

“We were told he had a cold. Did he have an adverse reaction to a medication?,” one donor said about Biden’s halting performance.

In front of a rally full of people Biden himself announced to the world that he is negatively affected by the 25 Amendment.

Democrats continue to pretend not to notice Biden freezing up, not to see him wondering off, and not hear him slurring his words. The entire media pretends as well. However Biden was clear when he said he is affected by the 25th Amendment.

Biden:
“Folks, I don’t walk as easy as I used to. I don’t speak as well as I used to. I don’t debate as well as I used to."

This disclaimer is why the democrats can overthrow (fire) him without Joe and Jill suing the DNC.

I can't even imagine how it must feel to be a Democrat right now. They're saddled with an old, incontinent, incompetent, white geezer with an affinity for groping and sniffing little girls in public. Some of them want to run him for a second term, while some of them want to give him the boot, even though they don't have a viable candidate. They're also so terrified of their upcoming convention turning into another 1968 riot, they had to come up with the squirrelly idea of a "virtual" convention.

The problem the Democrats have with dumping Biden, is that in spite of Sleepy Joe's extreme cognitive difficulties, he's still the sharpest knife in the Democrat drawer.

No one in the party leadership comes close to Biden's intelligence and rapier like wit.

Biden and his wife will attempt to cling to power no matter what.
It's truly sad and disgraceful.

Have you ever known a Democrat who didn't challenge the will of the people? To them, it's not "Our democracy." It's "My democracy and screw everyone else."

Seems the Steponallofus, didn't quell too many fears.

Major Democratic donors call for Biden to step aside after ABC News interview​

President Joe Biden's interview Friday night with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos and the events in the days after his faltering debate performance have not quelled the fears of some major Democratic donors.

Now, more are speaking out with one arguing that Biden needs to do more than simply drop out of the presidential race.

Forum List

Back