🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

EXCLUSIVE: Seth Rich Case in DC is reminiscent of other Big Deep State Related Cases – information comes very Slowly as if a cover Up

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
1588256597628.png

The powers that be or were at the time tried desperately to sweep this case of Arkancide under the rug.

Perhaps eventually we might get the truth on this outrageous incident...

The whole story of the Main Stream Media regarding the Whacking of Seth Rich never smelled right to me.

The idea that it was a "botched robbery" when there were no suspects was absurd. Detectives know who the bad actors committing robberies and other violent crime are in every area. Bringing in those known to be at large into the station for interviews is the first step, but they didn't do it.

The powers that be or were at the time tried desperately to sweep this case of Arkancide under the rug.

The whole story of the Main Stream Media regarding the Whacking of Seth Rich never smelled right to me.

The idea that it was a "botched robbery" when there were no suspects was absurd. Detectives know who the bad actors committing robberies and other violent crime are in every area. Bringing in those known to be at large into the station for interviews is the first step, but they didn't do it.
It smells like a Brennan hit job.
I guarantee Durham and Barr have at some point stumbled upon Seth Rich's name in connecting the dots.

The gateway-pundit is a dark money site whose only purpose is to keep the right wing conservatives looking in the wrong direction. Dark Money sure play you fools and you dance like puppets. Look over there....

Interesting thought. However, how do you libs explain the fact that there is Zero evidence to back up the Liberal Theory that his was a "botched robbery" even with detectives looking at the case 24/7 for 4 years?

Retaking conspiracy 101?

There are unsolved crimes every day. The family does not believe this fantasy you have concocted. I suppose they are conspiring with the deep state.

There are unsolved crimes every day. The family does not believe this fantasy you have concocted. I suppose they are conspiring with the deep state.

Sure, there are unsolved crimes. Mob hits, contract killings, whistleblowers getting whacked.
Situations where the perpetrators are careful, or that no one cares about the victim, like when known thugs or bums get clipped.

But this was a Highly Connected junior member of the Liberal Elite that rule this nation. And the supposed perpetrator was a street thug robbing him for money to get some stamp bags of smack or crack.

Police know who the lowlifes, junkies and thugs are in their neighborhoods. Rounding up the usual suspects when someone important gets killed, that is standard operating procedure. Keep them on ice for not so long and it gets real ugly, real fast as they go through withdrawal and be glad to tell the detectives what they know.

But that's not what happened here. Police just shrugged there shoulders and said "botched robbery, unknown perps, case closed" Just doesn't sound very likely.

The gateway-pundit is a dark money site whose only purpose is to keep the right wing conservatives looking in the wrong direction. Dark Money sure play you fools and you dance like puppets. Look over there....

'A factual search reveals several failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers. Here are a select few out of dozens.''

Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago – FALSE
Did a Woman Say the Washington Post Offered Her $1,000 to Accuse Roy Moore of Sexual Abuse? – FALSE
‘Spooked’ Clinton Campaign Manager Deleted Tweets – FALSE
Fake news posts blame Puerto Rico’s truck drivers for refusing to ship relief supplies – PANTS ON FIRE
Did the World Health Organization’s director-general overstate the COVID-19 fatality rate when he said that it was many times that of the seasonal flu? – FALSE
Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news. (10/4/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 3/19/2020)
Can't address the OP, so bring up something off point.

The family of Seth Rich would like for you to stop with the stupidity.

Because Comey and Brennan threatened them into silence

As if they weren't paid to shut up.
At least 8 figures my guess.

Because Comey and Brennan threatened them into silence

The Seth Rich family would like for you to stop with the stupidity.

And probably THE most flagrant thing about this most likely being a Dem related murder that was covered up is the FACT that Donna Brazile was AT THE HOSPITAL where Seth was brought in, at 4:30 to 5:30 that morning. Some theorize, and I believe it to be a very credible theory, is that Brazile was there to MAKE SURE Seth didn't survive. There was a harrowing account on YouTube by an ER doctor that was present at the hospital when Seth was brought in. He said that Seth's injuries we definitely NON-LIFE THREATENING, and he helped administer to Seth to stabilize him and make him as comfortable as he COULD be. Directly after this, a group of "officials" hurried into the ER and ordered all medical personnel to leave the ER immediately. In fact, they were all locked out! Not too long after this intrusion, Seth died. And the YouTube video of course, was either removed or deleted. If THIS doesn't reek of murder and coverup, I don't know WHAT does. Just dreadful.

That's what I don't get. The well-connected Rich Family isn't on the phone to the Washington DC detectives or the police chief or their Congressman to light a fire under the cops and Washington DC government to get this crime solved.

But they get mad at others that are exactly for that, get the case resolved and bring the perps who whacked their son to justice.

They are acting is a very peculiar manner.

That's what I don't get. The well-connected Rich Family isn't on the phone to the Washington DC detectives or the police chief or their Congressman to light a fire under the cops and Washington DC government to get this crime solved.

But they get mad at others that are exactly for that, get the case resolved and bring the perps who whacked their son to justice.

They were paid off and signed NDA's.
But nobody can prove it.

And probably THE most flagrant thing about this most likely being a Dem related murder that was covered up is the FACT that Donna Brazile was AT THE HOSPITAL where Seth was brought in, at 4:30 to 5:30 that morning. Some theorize, and I believe it to be a very credible theory, is that Brazile was there to MAKE SURE Seth didn't survive. There was a harrowing account on YouTube by an ER doctor that was present at the hospital when Seth was brought in. He said that Seth's injuries we definitely NON-LIFE THREATENING, and he helped administer to Seth to stabilize him and make him as comfortable as he COULD be. Directly after this, a group of "officials" hurried into the ER and ordered all medical personnel to leave the ER immediately. In fact, they were all locked out! Not too long after this intrusion, Seth died. And the YouTube video of course, was either removed or deleted. If THIS doesn't reek of murder and coverup, I don't know WHAT does. Just dreadful.

The family of Seth Rich would like for you to stop the stupidity.

The family of Seth Rich have accepted that Seth was killed in a botched robbery attempt, you should too.

Of COURSE they were paid off to keep quiet. And most likely threatened with grievous harm if they didn't keep it that way. I remember one of the later press conferences the family did, after they COMPLETELY changed their attitude about having help to find out what REALLY happened, both Seth's father and brother looked really nervous and scared. Originally, his family was all for ANY info someone might have about Seth's murder. Then they changed, and told people to just leave it alone. Almost as if they had been warned to make sure they said they did not not want any help at all at that point, and to dismiss any more info about that morning. It sure looks to me like they were paid to keep quiet.

Last edited:

The family of Seth Rich would like for you to stop the stupidity.
That's ALL you have to say? You really ARE a f*ckin' idiot.

Forum List

Back