Executive Action for Pipeline~ Where are all the criers who slammed Obama for doing it?

The issue with "Czars" is when they have policy making power and they don't have a Senate confirmation. It's Unconstitutional. You'd know that was the discussion if you were reading the conversation

Presidents have always created advisory position to help develop policy. The only thing it was, or will be is phony outrage by the opposition.

Perhaps the Groper in Chief will different!

I'm pretty sure Slick isn't coming back. What is your obsession with him?

And they say you dorks don't have no sense of humor..........

From the mutt who keeps saying "Groper in Chief." Don't quit your day job

Please stop insulting my guests on my thread Kaz..

That's some pretty minor stuff and it's going both ways. Partisanship is alive and well within you

Jobs are only temporary , and will result in 33 long term..

President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.

"The pipelines are all risk and no reward, allowing corporate polluters to transport oil through our country to be sold on the global market, while putting our air and water at serious risk," he said in a statement.

Trump advances Keystone pipeline, DAPL with executive actions - CNNPolitics.com
Fuck you...Fuck your Obama....Fuck your destroying America....

Enjoy our new pipelines....

As long as the jobs pay at least 40 bucks per hour plus benefits.....that is perfect. Plus time and a half for overtime. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work.

Presidents have always created advisory position to help develop policy. The only thing it was, or will be is phony outrage by the opposition.

Why? You think it should be "Grabber in Chief"?

I'd call Slick more of a groper

But currently we have in office a self admitted Grabber of women's pussy's because he is a star and can get away with it. You got a tape of President Clinton bragging about groping women?

The issue with "Czars" is when they have policy making power and they don't have a Senate confirmation. It's Unconstitutional. You'd know that was the discussion if you were reading the conversation

Please stop insulting my guests on my thread Kaz..

Thanks Eagle but hey, I like Kaz. He makes me laugh.

But currently we have in office a self admitted Grabber of women's pussy's because he is a star and can get away with it. You got a tape of President Clinton bragging about groping women?

So you're completely cool with a sexual predator as long as ... he denies it. You are ... one ... sick ... fuck. So is his ho who enabled him. Seriously, the little respect I had for you if any is gone. You're as fucking sick as the bitch you just voted for. I hope for your sake there is no God because if there is ... you're fucked

President Donald Trump on Tuesday signed executive actions to advance approval of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.

"The pipelines are all risk and no reward, allowing corporate polluters to transport oil through our country to be sold on the global market, while putting our air and water at serious risk," he said in a statement.

Fuck you...Fuck your Obama....Fuck your destroying America....

Enjoy our new pipelines....

Didn't the rabbit get a nap ? Pretty crabby today...

As long as the jobs pay at least 40 bucks per hour plus benefits.....that is perfect. Plus time and a half for overtime. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work.
So you don't do shit for less than $40/hr? That would only be doable if you were earning $80/hr worth of labor, which isn't likely. Lots of guys will work for less though so no problem there.

So you're completely cool with a sexual predator as long as ... he denies it. You are ... one ... sick ... fuck. So is his ho who enabled him. Seriously, the little respect I had for you if any is gone. You're as fucking sick as the bitch you just voted for. I hope for your sake there is no God because if there is ... you're fucked

Hahaha your opinion is just that. I take it you have no taped admission from President Clinton about how he feels entitled to grab women then?

Hahaha your opinion is just that. I take it you have no taped admission from President Clinton about how he feels entitled to grab women then?

Clinton: A Clinton supporting Democrat activist said he was sexually harassed by Slick in the Oval Office

Trump: He talked a bunch of shit that was recorded.

Yeah, you have stronger evidence ...

Trump's tape wasn't a confession. You must be on drugs. How Bill felt about his abuse is hardly relevant.

Clinton: A Clinton supporting Democrat activist said he was sexually harassed by Slick in the Oval Office

When all you have is bullshit, take a hike.

When all you have is bullshit, take a hike.

Yeah, a Democrat activist accusing the President she supports and campaigns for, what kind of lame evidence is that?

Trump's tape wasn't a confession. You must be on drugs. How Bill felt about his abuse is hardly relevant.

I never call the tape of his admitting he felt entitled to grab beautiful women buy the pussy because he is a star a confession. I did take some Advil a few hours ago for a bad back. Is that what you mean?

Bill is not President. That ship has sailed. We have the Grabber in Chief now.

I never call the tape of his admitting he felt entitled to grab beautiful women buy the pussy because he is a star a confession. I did take some Advil a few hours ago for a bad back. Is that what you mean?

The point is that you supported Bill when he was Groper in Chief. That this is a standard for you is a lie

The point is that you supported Bill when he was Groper in Chief. That this is a standard for you is a lie

Ah, so your point :dig:

I mean really all you've got is President Bill "Lied about a blowjob" Clinton.

:dunno:

I was talking about Kathleen Wiley, not Monica Lewinski. You didn't get that from the discussion? Seriously?

Just so you know, Monica never complained that Slick groped her, she was a willing participant.

Damn, with all the posting you do on politics, you don't even know the basics of recent history?

I was talking about Kathleen Wiley, not Monica Lewinski. You didn't get that from the discussion? Seriously?

Just so you know, Monica never complained that Slick groped her, she was a willing participant.

Damn, with all the posting you do on politics, you don't even know the basics of recent history?

So you have Bill on tape with Wiley?

Nothings was proven either way. It is a he said she said situation. Not so with Monica. And that's all you guys ever had on Bill.

So you have Bill on tape with Wiley?

Nothings was proven either way. It is a he said she said situation. Not so with Monica. And that's all you guys ever had on Bill.
A number of gals came forward against Bill. He went to court over one and had a pretty good case since she could describe his dick. None of bothered liberals but the hyperventilate over a Republican making crude remark in private.

We have completely different value systems, which is why we can't agree on anything. We can make fun of your blatant hypocrisy though.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Better question! Why aren't you applauding Trump for doing what Obama did?

Forum List

Back