Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruptio

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This illustrates how seriously Trump views human right abuses and corruption. Not only domestically, but denying entry of such abusers of human rights from entering America.

No one is talking about this as it doesn't follow the narrative about Trump and admittingly, it occurred before Christmas and before thr signing of the Tax Reform. This is excellent news I have to say and I found it on a lark, needed to share. God Bless him.

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption | The White House

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

I hereby determine and order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(i) the persons listed in the Annex to this order;

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

Yet, Trump wants other people(christians) to be able to abuse LGBT peoples human rights freely. What a hypocrite.

Trump doesn't have the standing.

Couldn't we freeze all of George Soros' stateside assets, based on that order? Or was it a different EO? I seem to remember one declaring a national emergency because of foreign criminal organizations awhile back.

Yet, Trump wants other people(christians) to be able to abuse LGBT peoples human rights freely. What a hypocrite.

It's very refreshing to have a President who is actually doing things, as opposed to starting some stupid hashtag twitter campaign like Barack and Michelle did.

people-are-turning-michelle-obamas-bringbackourgi-2-30193-1400101118-15_dblbig.jpg

This is primarily about state abusers and corruption. You know why this is so vastly vital and important? Not just because of the principled position it takes, which of course it does. Principled posiitons by the way, which Americans spill their blood to defend. It's unacceptable to not honor their sacrifices by letting some get away with abuses of human rights, this alone makes it a big deal.

This also says, "if you work for a government, corporation or otherwise, and take bribes, engage in fraud against others and generally stab America and American workers in the back, you will pay a steep price. This is now a National Security threat, and without question Trump is right about this. Now if Ontario or Canada decides to bribe businesses to stay in Canada, well, you risk some consequences if you are the CEO. You could now lose that big mansion you purchased with the same palm that was greased.

That's how I interpret this, in short strokes, anyways. Oh and for the record, the punishment for corruption in China, is death...

Last edited:
My first impression is that this grants the Secretary of the Treasury the power to take the property of any foreign person he or she wants to, simply by declaring they were involved in a serious human rights violation. I don't see a definition of serious human rights violations, nor any requirement or even guidelines for proof or evidence of serious human rights violations. The only requirement is that the Secretary of the Treasury make such a determination "in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General."

The order also gives the Sec of the Treasury the power to block any foreign national from entering the country based on the same designation.

It then goes on to deny anyone the right to provide support to those people the Sec of the Treasury has declared serious human rights violators: not money, nor goods, nor services. That would seem to mean that a lawyer would not be allowed to argue on behalf of such a person, as it would be providing them a service.

Anyone who has indirectly been involved in serious human rights abuse can fall under this EO....what does that mean? If I buy a product from China, and China is determined to have engaged in a serious human rights abuse, have I now been indirectly involved?

The intent behind this order may be good, but the text leaves me with the impression it is trying to grant far too much power to the Secretary of the Treasury, without clear rules for how that power is to be used.

My first impression is that this grants the Secretary of the Treasury the power to take the property of any foreign person he or she wants to, simply by declaring they were involved in a serious human rights violation. I don't see a definition of serious human rights violations, nor any requirement or even guidelines for proof or evidence of serious human rights violations. The only requirement is that the Secretary of the Treasury make such a determination "in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General."

The order also gives the Sec of the Treasury the power to block any foreign national from entering the country based on the same designation.

It then goes on to deny anyone the right to provide support to those people the Sec of the Treasury has declared serious human rights violators: not money, nor goods, nor services. That would seem to mean that a lawyer would not be allowed to argue on behalf of such a person, as it would be providing them a service.

Anyone who has indirectly been involved in serious human rights abuse can fall under this EO....what does that mean? If I buy a product from China, and China is determined to have engaged in a serious human rights abuse, have I now been indirectly involved?

The intent behind this order may be good, but the text leaves me with the impression it is trying to grant far too much power to the Secretary of the Treasury, without clear rules for how that power is to be used.

It's certainly broad, though I think, specific enough to be a deterrent, but broad enough for it to be challenged in court. I assume this is meant for Big Fish, the type that the FBI and DOJ generally focus on anyways. At this point you can be sure Trump and his team are up to speed on what abuses are going on against America, Americans, American businesses, employees and even foreign citizens/liberty loving patriots.

Since the Boards of companies are either naive, lack the power or will to govern executive abuses, the state will do so in the case of a National Security issue. In reality, coupling the economy with U.S security. Absolutely accurate, how it is applied remains to be seen.

This illustrates how seriously Trump views human right abuses and corruption. Not only domestically, but denying entry of such abusers of human rights from entering America.

No one is talking about this as it doesn't follow the narrative about Trump and admittingly, it occurred before Christmas and before thr signing of the Tax Reform. This is excellent news I have to say and I found it on a lark, needed to share. God Bless him.

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption | The White House

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:

Sir:

You are obviously knowledgeable and I enjoy your posts. I am aware of the EO. It has been discussed considerably on a Blog Board called Zero Hedge....which I have come to enjoy...in large part because of the comments under each article. The posters, in general are there because of the union of financial interest with political interest....they are--with ample exceptions, generally intelligent and witty...generally conservative, a fair sum of conspiracy theorists, but witty with it....and for some reason, they just Hate Jews. I wonder about that...I understand they love the schekel and think of little else; that they declared themselves God's Chosen People...but at least Tax Payers are not carrying them on the Welfare Rolls.

They seem to think the EO is getting ready to fry the Clinton Crime Family, and other international crooks and perverts. You didn't quote it, but there is something, I believe, in the EO that sounds a lot like they are interested in Uranium One and the ill gotten gains from that deal.

It's certainly broad, though I think, specific enough to be a deterrent, but broad enough for it to be challenged in court. I assume this is meant for Big Fish, the type that the FBI and DOJ generally focus on anyways. At this point you can be sure Trump and his team are up to speed on what abuses are going on against America, Americans, American businesses, employees and even foreign citizens/liberty loving patriots.

Since the Boards of companies are either naive, lack the power or will to govern executive abuses, the state will do so in the case of a National Security issue. In reality, coupling the economy with U.S security. Absolutely accurate, how it is applied remains to be seen.

I'm not worried so much about what it is meant for as what it might be used for by unscrupulous officials. I don't want to have to trust that any given Secretary of the Treasury will use this kind of power properly. I'd much prefer the power be limited from the get-go.

If this EO is abused, it will probably end up in the courts, but it would be better if the potential abuse was eliminated before the EO was signed and put into effect, IMO.

Sir:

You are obviously knowledgeable and I enjoy your posts. I am aware of the EO. It has been discussed considerably on a Blog Board called Zero Hedge....which I have come to enjoy...in large part because of the comments under each article. The posters, in general are there because of the union of financial interest with political interest....they are--with ample exceptions, generally intelligent and witty...generally conservative, a fair sum of conspiracy theorists, but witty with it....and for some reason, they just Hate Jews. I wonder about that...I understand they love the schekel and think of little else; that they declared themselves God's Chosen People...but at least Tax Payers are not carrying them on the Welfare Rolls.

They seem to think the EO is getting ready to fry the Clinton Crime Family, and other international crooks and perverts. You didn't quote it, but there is something, I believe, in the EO that sounds a lot like they are interested in Uranium One and the ill gotten gains from that deal.

While I am not ready to do victory laps yet because of how jaded I am? I can't help but believe that the swamp is about to be drained...there are simply too many things happening that leads me to the conclusion that the 4,200 sealed indictments (last count) are going to reveal corruption and thievery on a scale that is going to make it hard for the average American to understand. Child trafficking, gun and drug running, bought and paid for politicians that have either been bribed or compromised into keeping this debt slavery system in place is on the verge of being revealed if the "white hats" have their way.

As I understand it, Trump was simply brought on board to be the face of this purge and that the plans to stop this enslavement was in the making 25 years ago and those that would participate had to be carefully vetted because even one mole in this plan could take it all down and it had to be as compartmentalized as possible. If the "white hats" win? The entire planet is going to experience a renaissance where suppressed technology will be revealed and the yolks that have been placed on us will be removed.

Oh please SHUT THE HELL UP...
You go ahead and show documented evidence to support your claim....

Last edited:

doesnt have the standing???

you know he is President....it happened now deal with it...go scream at the sky and then shit the fuck up

btw to all gay people, the left are the ones defending and making excuses for the religion of piece and thei intolerance

When and where do these horrible human rights abuses happen in the US ? Are the gays being tossed off building, perhaps they are being stoned to death or beheaded ? No, they aren't getting a fucking cake baked ? Oh, the humanity.

When and where do these horrible human rights abuses happen in the US ? Are the gays being tossed off building, perhaps they are being stoned to death or beheaded ? No, they aren't getting a fucking cake baked ? Oh, the humanity.
He's mad because he cant impose his side on ours......and man they try so hard.....

In the right hands, this could be an incredibly useful tool.

In the wrong hands this could be horribly abused.
Those who have it used against them, would no doubt see it that way.

And those who use it against people will no doubt see it your way.

The problem is that as it now seems to be written is that it asks us to trust that those using it will not abuse it.

So it will only be used against terrorists and drug dealers- and not against political opponents, or dissidents say from Russia.

Forum List

Back