Executive order: strips federal funding for cities who fail to protect federal monuments

Good. They won’t control vandals they can deal with the consequences.

Donald Trump doesn’t control the public purse. This EO is meaningless.
Jimmy Carter did it with the 55mph speed limit
That was a law, signed by Nixon. Not an executive order by Carter.

Wrong on two points.

I keep hunting, but I'm not finding anything outside of DC, and most of those memorials were built with private funds after approval by Congress.

I'm beginning to think this is a meaningless EO by our blowhard President that pertains to nothing but sounds good to his supporters who don't know any better.
Prove me wrong; I'd welcome it. (Not in DC, please. He's already passed an EO on that)

Good. The mayors of these places should all be arrested as well. They are not honoring their oaths to the communities they are supposed to e serving.

Liberal hate you when you remember stuff that happened a long time ago, with one of their moronic darlings...

Carter didn't sign an EO, he made a proposal, which REQUIRED CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL for financial penalties. I've bolded that part a quote from this article:

The proposal, which would require congressional approval, was made by Transportation Secretary Brock Adams ‐ a littleinnoticed report on diminishing compliance with speed limit laws enacted 1974 to conserve energy.

That was a law, signed by Nixon. Not an executive order by Carter.

Wrong on two points.

WASHINGTON, Nov..26 (UPI)—President Carter has approved a proposal to set new Federal standards for enforcement of the 55‐mileinaninhour speed limit, White House spokesman said.

The proposal, which would require congressional approval, was made by Transportation Secretary Brock Adams ‐ a littleinnoticed report on diminishing compliance with speed limit laws enacted 1974 to conserve energy.

Remember when Michelle questioned the Flag being disrespected? "All of this for a flag"! Progs are working overtime now. Non Progs stop going to games and paying for anything related to them . Non Progs if you can...slow down at work to the worse that are employed there.

Liberal hate you when you remember stuff that happened a long time ago, with one of their moronic darlings...

Carter didn't sign an EO, he made a proposal, which REQUIRED CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL for financial penalties. I've bolded that part a quote from this article:

No one was enforcing it, he tried to with hold funds,.....like I said

Nixon gave us the double nickel speed limit. Along with wage and price controls, OSHA, EPA and appointed 3 of the 5 Republican Supreme Court justices that backed Roe over Wade,
Jimmy Carter, was the dumbass to let the hostages stay captive in the Embassy of Iran, and because of that, the Islamic Jihad of global War...Terrorism was allowed to flourish . Also, Jimmy the Peanut said that the US would run out of oil in 10 years. You dimwitted idiots, never hold your guys accountable for the bold face lies they always tell...

It's not up to cities to enforce Federal anything.
Then why do they need federal dollars?

it’s so easy to win

curious, do you have a brain?

Need? They are simply sending their rep to get some of their taxes back.

You are against that?
That rep is federal. Isn’t what you said. Fk, this is easy

No, that Rep is a state rep.
Federal position idiot. They have state senators and representatives at the state house to represent at the federal buildings. They also have state reps. Fk, this is easy

hey, why do they go to DC?

I keep hunting, but I'm not finding anything outside of DC, and most of those memorials were built with private funds after approval by Congress.

I'm beginning to think this is a meaningless EO by our blowhard President that pertains to nothing but sounds good to his supporters who don't know any better.
Prove me wrong; I'd welcome it. (Not in DC, please. He's already passed an EO on that)
Misplaced

It's not up to cities to enforce Federal anything.
Then why do they need federal dollars?

it’s so easy to win

curious, do you have a brain?

Need? They are simply sending their rep to get some of their taxes back.

You are against that?
That rep is federal. Isn’t what you said. Fk, this is easy

No, that Rep is a state rep.
Federal position idiot. They have state senators and representatives at the state house to represent at the federal buildings. They also have state reps. Fk, this is easy

hey, why do they go to DC?

To bring back the money we send there.

Forum List

Back