Exit polls: Clinton beats Christie in N.J. in potential 2016 matchup

Well, NJ leans pretty heavily Democratic and usually is a blue state anyway so it would be hard for a Republican to win there no matter who he or she is.

Well Christie's a Republican and he just won in pretty heavily Democratic NJ.

Polls are usually meaningless. To many variable.

Variables like who was asking the questions.

What questions were they asking.

Who were they asking.

Polls? BS all the way. Anyone who puts their faith in a pole ain't to smart. Right Kid??

Polls are BS unless they favor your agenda. Right Claudette? :lol:

Hmmm, very interesting!

Exit polls: Clinton beats Christie in N.J. in potential 2016 matchup - First Read

Republican Chris Christie is poised for a blowout win for re-election in New Jersey. But those looking to extrapolate out what his broad-based victory means for a potential 2016 presidential bid might want to tap the brakes.

Why? Hillary Clinton.

If today was a race between Christie and Clinton, exit polls show Christie would not carry his home state. The former secretary of state, senator, and first lady beats Christie, 48 percent to 44 percent.

All the more reason Republicans should move away. He's a Jersey guy. Clinton is a national. further, Christie is another McCain, Romney, that the Press can "get behind" in the Repub Primaries and then painted as a hardcore racist that will take away women's abortion rights. Christie, like McCain, Romney, needs to be liked by the mainstream press. Might as well go with Cruz or someone with conservative leaning and does not care what the Press thinks of him. That candidate should also reach out to Latino small business owners.

Lol, liberals are a trip, if obama's poll numbers are tanking. Polls don't mean anything, but if a poll favors you, three years out. Then it's correct. It must stink living your life on the talking points of the day.

Republicans love polls if they favor their r-wing agenda, no problems... but if they don't... LOOKOUT!!!

Then the polls are skewered, slanted, irrelevant, outdated, undercounted, miscounted, etc, etc, etc.

Hmmm, very interesting!

Exit polls: Clinton beats Christie in N.J. in potential 2016 matchup - First Read

Republican Chris Christie is poised for a blowout win for re-election in New Jersey. But those looking to extrapolate out what his broad-based victory means for a potential 2016 presidential bid might want to tap the brakes.

Why? Hillary Clinton.

If today was a race between Christie and Clinton, exit polls show Christie would not carry his home state. The former secretary of state, senator, and first lady beats Christie, 48 percent to 44 percent.

All the more reason Republicans should move away. He's a Jersey guy. Clinton is a national. further, Christie is another McCain, Romney, that the Press can "get behind" in the Repub Primaries and then painted as a hardcore racist that will take away women's abortion rights. Christie, like McCain, Romney, needs to be liked by the mainstream press. Might as well go with Cruz or someone with conservative leaning and does not care what the Press thinks of him. That candidate should also reach out to Latino small business owners.

More importantly... the majority of the American people did not like McCain nor Romney. The main stream media just reflected that and they were right on! Thank God for that.

I'll wager $1000 dollars with anyone right here, that the Democrats win the next Presidential election.

I will take up the offer with the first person that responds to me, either reply to my post here or PM me, and we can get the ball rolling on the paperwork to get this official.

You heard it here first, the GOP better be ready to lose again in 2016.

I'll wager $1000 dollars with anyone right here, that the Democrats win the next Presidential election.

I will take up the offer with the first person that responds to me, either reply to my post here or PM me, and we can get the ball rolling on the paperwork to get this official.

Your confidence in the stupidity of he low info voter is notable. I would not bet against them.

Your confidence in the stupidity of he low info voter is notable. I would not bet against them.

My confidence is stronger than most, some may say I am a pessimist, I call myself a realist lol.

Do lefties really believe these fake blogs? What a bunch of gullible fools.

Oh, the irony!

^ I see stupid people. They are stupid. They just don't know it. Because they're too stupid.

2240343024_d02de6bb28.jpg

They're liberals.

Forum List

Back