Expect a very, very short Trump "honeymoon"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, this weekend will be filled with gala balls, country and western singers and lots of happy millionaires.

As soon as Trump took the oath of office, while NOT having divested himself from his lucrative businesses, ethical issues have now gone from the theoretical to reality.

Yes, Trump was telling us the truth when he stated that he wrote his own speech ....and proof of that was indeed the "quality" of that sophomoric speech.

let the games soon begin....

The games began on Nov. 9, 2016 and you're the result.

He doesn't have to divest himself from his businesses. Besides, you need something to stretch your imagination. From here on out Trumps acts for his own pocketbook. Before Trump no POUS has ever had investments that stand to be impacted by govt. decision.

The media on Trump's speech: dark, mean, foreboding, Hitler-like.

Bull. It was real, proud, American, anti-elite. They still don't get it.

Well, this weekend will be filled with gala balls, country and western singers and lots of happy millionaires.

As soon as Trump took the oath of office, while NOT having divested himself from his lucrative businesses, ethical issues have now gone from the theoretical to reality.

Yes, Trump was telling us the truth when he stated that he wrote his own speech ....and proof of that was indeed the "quality" of that sophomoric speech.

So what's that all black band and chorus doing on stage right now singing soul music.

Keep going with the race card, we need it for the next election.

Why you upset snowflake

LGBT didn't have their usual ball, (Because Trump is such a meanie), and none of the others sent him an invite.

Media's freaked out that he dared to say he wanted to put people to work, and get them off welfare.

They don't get it and they never will. they're brainwashed minions, nothing more. If their chick had won, their days would be numbered. But they're too stupid to see it. Cuz they've been BRAINWASHED.

• Banned
So what's that all black band and chorus doing on stage right now singing soul music.

Keep going with the race card, we need it for the next election.

Where in my O/P did I bring up race?

But since YOU did, citing that an all black band and chorus took part of his gala, I guess that you firmly believe that America's black and brown communities are all in for Trump.....LOL

(what's Trump's current approval rating)

Honeymoon? He'll be nailing his supermodel wife in the White House tonight.

I'd say that covers it pretty well.

Democrats love soaring pretty words that don't mean shit. They are all about pretty words and image.

True......I mean what idiots would believe a guy who ends ever sentence with, "....believe me"???

Once they figure out he won't be bringing back any jobs, it's over.

The media on Trump's speech: dark, mean, foreboding, Hitler-like.

Bull. It was real, proud, American, anti-elite. They still don't get it.

They'll get it when you lock em up in prison and shoot em in the head!

The woman's march is tomorrow, and it's going on all over the country, so the Honeymoon will be over tonight.

But your right these investigations are in process. They're not going away anytime soon.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Forum List

Back