expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

You have Jeff Fisher to thank for your victory yesterday.:D

What a moron going for a touchdown at the end of the half instead of kicking a field goal which cost them the game in the end.

Contrary to the myth.LA fans are loyal to the Rams through thick and then,the majority of the time they were in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance. However if Fisher has ANOTHER losing season this year and Kroneke does nothing,doesnt fire him and keeps him on again,there WILL be a lot of empty seats eventually and who can blame them in LA? I sure cant. They will support a team as long as the owner proves he is trying to win.

Fisher was in st louis for four years.He never once had a winning season there. that was okay. fans in LA and myself they did not care about that.They were not going to judge him on what he did in st louis.

The reason in years past in LA,fans always supported the Rams in the lean years because they at least had an owner who was at least TRYING to win. If Fisher has another losing season in LA,his fifth since being there,fans will stop showing up for games rightly so because if Kronke brings him back again,he will have proved that he is not committed to winning and who wants to support a team with an owner who is not committed to winning and does not care?
And besides, it's all rigged anyways.

Rams brought down to earth today by the G-Men in loverly ol' England. Magic 8-ball sees numerous Ram losses when they return stateside.

New York Football Giants take down the feeble St Louis Rams

Go Giants!

G Men got 4 INTs yesterday.....no wonder LA does not want the stinking Rams

Good thing LA wouldn't take them

Doesn't look like England wants them either

ESPN's Frank Hartman talks with St Louis sportwriter Jim Cusumono
great listen.

http://www.insidestlaudio.com/Pressbox/030215-4PB.mp3

Love the part where he says-" I don't want to say zero,but I would say the chances of Kronke keeping the Rams in St Louis,are practically zero."

he then goes on to say as well-" I would say that it is 100% that the NFL wont be able to tell Kronke that he has to stay in St Louis."

further proof of what I was saying way back in august that Kronke for usre has one foot out the door.:biggrin:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::banana2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Love that part there at the end where jim says he doesnt think st louis has a legal foot to stand on because st louis was the one that walked out of the top third tier clause in negotions not kroneke.hee hee.:thup:

cool stuff.:thup:

14729189_916104745192130_417204843588932440_n.jpg

Love that part -If drafted by the Rams he will probably wind up playing in southern california.

all political posturing bullshit.its all for leverage for the raiders and chargers.

gasbag st louis sportswriter Bernie in denial that its too little too late for the Rams in st louis.lol

very informative video.:thup:

Chargers Raiders proposed NFL stadium site - YouTube
wow,still another great informative video.:thup:

LA Ram fans at the superbowl.

interesting stuff begins at the 4:00 minute mark.

Behind Enemy Lines - Day 2 - XLIX - YouTube

more interesting stuff.begins at the 6:20 mark.

Behind Enemy Lines - Day 5 - XLIX - YouTube

informative video.

Is the NFL quietly applauding Kroenke's LA plan - ALBERT BREER

another great informative video.

(Jan28th) Tom Bateman & RockStarRams Join The Mighty1090 (XLIX)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back