expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

The city even has a selection of stadium projects all lined up for the league; these include Farmers Field, which is running up against a construction deadline, and Los Angeles Stadium, which has been stalled since 2009 for want of a team.

Is the NFL finally returning to L.A. www.wftv.com

You'll enjoy this article......Stan Kroenke, owner of the St. Louis Rams, is planning to build a football stadium in Inglewood and has teamed up with Stockbridge Capital Group, which owns the 238-acre Hollywood Park site, to build an 80,000-seat stadium and performance venue, the LA Times reports (see link below) . Stan bought the 60-acre parcel last year, which led many to speculate the NFL was coming back to LA. There has been talk of an NFL team returning for years, but it was heightened just a few months ago when the league said it intended to get a team moved. Now it's looking like a done deal......

Owner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA Times
Im way ahead of you my man.:beer::thup::banana::dance: but thanks for posting it anyways. I been talking about this all day long.I was fortunate enough to have the day off from work today so I been able to hear all about it today.

as I been telling the trolls around here,look for the official announcement to be made feb15th .

got to remember,i referred you to that pro LA site where if you have facebook you can talk about it all the time there.they are on this topic night and day just like i been.

I got me a facebok page just for that reason so I could go on there and talk about it.lol.

matter of fact,there is a meeting scheduled with LA mayor eric garcetti on this that is taking place right now as we speak.

i bet all the fools on here who kept coming on here saying they would not be back,are gonna say stan is just being kind and is building a stadium for the Raiders to use.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

I wouldnt put ANYTHING past them.:lmao:

pretty soon starting this year,we will hear the words that we SHOULD have been hearing the past 20 years. OAKLAND Raiders vs LOS ANGELES Rams.:banana:

Last edited:

here is why they will be back in 2015.you got to remember where you got that source from,saint Louis.they are very biased in their reporting and not objective at all.they want to convince themselves as much as they possibly can,the Rams will be staying.
Notice they never said that there has been any announcement made by the Rams organization that they intend to stay?
the chargers a coupel days before the ESPN rumor came out,announced they would stay in san diego for at least one more year,then the raiders did a couple days later after that,but not one word from the rams organization on planning to stay in saint Louis on a yearly lease to lease basis as of yet.gee I wonder why.:biggrin:

they CLAIM the rams will be staying in saint Louis next year,yet did you notice they never said the rams have said they will stay? :biggrin:

all that headline says in that biased newspaper is chances improve they will stay.they do everything in the world to try and convince the folks in saint Louis they are staying.they are grasping at straws.

if they were staying,the rams would have come out and said they were by now same as the raiders and chargers have but they haven't so that's why you are seeing headlines like that from them trying to convince folks they are staying.lol.

Will the Rams be returning to L.A. in 2015? :hellno:

Here's why they won't be back in 2015. "THERE WILL BE NO TEAM IN LA IN 2015", that is something that Roger Goodell made very clear to the Rams, Raiders, and Chargers.

No L.A. team in 15 Raiders to extend Oakland lease - NFL.com

You have been believing the hype that the Rams are returning to L.A. in 2015. They're not.
this post is as laughable as this article here that you posted is.

its funny as hell you THINK The rams will stay in that dump in saint Louis,the NFL city with the second worst fan support in the country behind Jacksonville when Kroneke can legally move the team if he wants to.

He only needs the approval of the majority of the NFL owners which he will have no problem getting,not the approval of Goddel.Goddel is powerless in this and has no say whatsoever.:biggrin:

NEWSFLASH--true story.NFL commissioner pete rozell told Baltimore colts owner Robert Irsey there would be no NFL team in Indianapolis in 1984.Goddel is just as powerless to stop kroneke from moving if this unsubstantiated rumor is true same as Rozell was powerless to stop irsey from moving the colts.history is repeating itself here.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::cuckoo:

:blahblah::anj_stfu:

It's funny that you're gullible and believed the hype.

:cuckoo: :rofl:
NOW whose the gullible one who believes hype? answer YOU,you fell for the ESPN 'RUMOR" hook,line,and sinker. oh let me guess? kronke is building an NFL stadium now for the raiders out of his kind heart right?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

24 views and everybody is speechless? no surprise.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

as i said over on my other thread,i could care less if they go 0-16 next year,just having them finally back in LA is going to make me go out and get drunk in party when they make the official announcement on feb 15th they are coming back.:banana::dance: and you just KNOW they are going to bring back the LA colors and leave those disgusting god awful looking rags they wear now in that dump in saint louis.
stan is too smart of a businessman so I have no doubt he will do that.bring back the LA colors the coolest looking unis in the world.the only ones that compare to them are when the chargers wore their classic powder blue uniforms and yellow pants,those were pretty cool as well.they never should have lgot rid of the yellow pants.:banghead:

Last edited:
Not another thread of on this, can it be merged with the other thread? One is plenty especially since they are both the same.

Stan Kroenke finally announced plans to build a new stadium in CA. This means the Rams will move back to CA sometime over the next 3 years.

Stan Kroenke finally announced plans to build a new stadium in CA. This means the Rams will move back to CA sometime over the next 3 years.
so now you have gone from saying the raiders would be the one that would move there to LA and the Rams never would, to the Rams will sometime in the next three years.gotcha. i wondered what you would try and come up with to try and weasel your way out of it:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: yep,sometime in the next three years alright,september 2015 will be that third year.:laugh:

will be so interesting to see what you come up with next when the team is playing in the rose bowl or the LA coliseum in 2015.:lmao::rofl::rofl:

I honestly expected you to come back and say Stan Kronke is building an NFL stadium out of his kind generous heart so the raiders could have a stadium to play in.:biggrin: this one though is ALMOST as funny as that one would have been had you come back and said that like i was expecting:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

Not another thread of on this, can it be merged with the other thread? One is plenty especially since they are both the same.

well I had to make THIS one because i figured nobody would come over to my other one and answer this question if i posed it there.

I know what YOUR answer to this question is,NOW i just need to hear what all the trolls that came on my thread insisting they were never coming back, what THEY have to say now.:biggrin:

If you can pm them and get them to promise to answer my OP on this thread like you did before on my other ram thread,then if you can give me their promise they will answer it,then yeah,I'll ask a mod to merge it.deal?:biggrin:

so now you have gone from saying the raiders would be the one that would move there to LA and the Rams never would, to the Rams will sometime in the next three years.gotcha. i wondered what you would try and come up with to try and weasel your way out of it:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: yep,sometime in the next three years alright,september 2015 will be that third year.:laugh:

will be so interesting to see what you come up with next when the team is playing in the rose bowl or the LA coliseum in 2015.:lmao::rofl::rofl:

I honestly expected you to come back and say Stan Kronke is building an NFL stadium out of his kind generous heart so the raiders could have a stadium to play in.:biggrin: this one though is ALMOST as funny as that one would have been had you come back and said that like i was expecting:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:
You have done a good job of weaseling. From say 2015 to 2016. Which is what I have been saying. It sounds like he is conceding just as you did.

"Rams owner Stan Kroenke, who bought 60 acres adjacent to the Forum a year ago, has joined forces with the owners of the 238-acre Hollywood Park site, Stockbridge Capital Group..."

And who is Stan Kroenke?

"Kroenke is a former Wal-Mart board member and husband of Ann Walton Kroenke, daughter of Wal-Mart co-founder Bud Walton. Forbes magazine estimates Kroenke's net worth at $5.8 billion — not counting his wife's $5.6 billion — making him the NFL's second-richest owner to Seattle's Paul Allen, the Microsoft co-founder who is worth an estimated $17.1 billion.

"In addition to owning the Rams, Kroenke's family owns the NBA's Denver Nuggets and the NHL's Colorado Avalanche, and is the largest shareholder of the English soccer club Arsenal."

Just what LA needs...a couple more billionaire LOSERS!

Owner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA TimesOwner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA Times

You are the same lying sack of shit you always have been. I never said "the Raiders would be the team that would move to LA and the Rams never would".

You lie, you lie, you always lie!!!

Last edited:

You are the same lying sack of shit you always have been. I never said "the Raiders would be the team that would move to LA and the Rams never would".

He has his own strange version of reality, he claimed I said the Rams wouldn't move to LA. You either agree with him 100% or he gets really pissed off.

oh pleazzzz liar troll,all the previous posts from you way back prove you said the rams wouldn't come back.

He has his own strange version of reality, he claimed I said the Rams wouldn't move to LA. You either agree with him 100% or he gets really pissed off.

pissed off? you all are back peddling now just as I knew you all would when you found out i was right all along about the rams coming back.yeah right that's why I show all these laughing smileys at the stupidity all you lying trolls display like this one.:asshole:
cause I get pissed off,good one.:lmao:

whats really funny though is how you trolls versions are all different from each other now that you have been cornered that they ARE coming back.lol

YOU just said that they will be back in 2016,paid disinfo troll for the government kiss my just said three years,

you trolls cant even agree with each other.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
:cuckoo:
I just heard about this seconds ago.what do you have to say NOW toto,kissmy,rightwinger,pooper,wildfool,kissmy troll? let me guess,he is being generous and building an NFL stadium for mark davis and the raiders right?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

so far toto,your the only brave troll to come on here and concede i might be right,wonder how many others here will come on and concede they dont know how to debate.:rofl:

it might not happen till 2016 i can concede,but hey,thats fine with me.I have waited for 20 years of my life for this,i think i can certainly wait one more year.:biggrin:
I already said it would happen dumbshit. I said it wouldn't happen until 2016, can you be any stupider?

You said 2015, so I am closer to being right And I didn't have post 1000's of old links either.

It looks like you were wrong and I was right. There will also be one more team moving to LA.

well since i put you on ignore a few months ago and so many idiots came on here ignoring all my facts refusing to watch the videos or read the links that detailed it all and covering their eyes to facts i would say, and kept insisting it was NEVER going to happen such as agents kissmy,rightwinger and non paid trolls such as mad nutcase and others, it was only natural for me to assume you were one of them as well based on how you have trolled so many times here in the past refusing to acknowledge when you have been proven wrong with asinine posts such as wilson is just a mere game manager and bullshit crap like that.:rolleyes-41:

okay i peaked to see what you said,back to ignore again and back to my passion of talking about the rams with older links.:biggrin:

More excuses from you. Lol!

Sure I'm on ignore, Wilson is a game manager, and you seem to think its a bad thing? Wilson and Carroll manage the game, some of the best I've seen,

And you have never proven me wrong, nice try nutter.
in your fantasys I haven't ever proven you wrong.looks like the truth hurts that I have had you on ignore this whole time the last four months as well.sorry you cant accept it.:cuckoo:

pissed off? you all are back peddling now just as I knew you all would when you found out i was right all along about the rams coming back.yeah right that's why I show all these laughing smileys at the stupidity all you lying trolls display like this one.:asshole:
cause I get pissed off,good one.:lmao:

whats really funny though is how you trolls versions are all different from each other now that you have been cornered that they ARE coming back.lol

YOU just said that they will be back in 2016,paid disinfo troll for the government kiss my just said three years,

you trolls cant even agree with each other.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't have to back peddle, I was right, I said LA would be getting a team, go find it. You said 2015, not me. I said a team and probably two teams would call LA home, prove to me I didn't or stfu. I tire of you are your stupid delusions. Then you want me to PM others to tell them you were right? You want it done, do it yourself, what a freakin mind warped idiot you are. I can tell you this, no matter what the argument is, you'd be the last guy I'd want on my side. I bet Huggy is ecstatic that you gave up on the Hawks. You retarded blather was sickening.

Put me back on ignore...please.

I can see them and the Raiders heading to LA, I also think the NFL will contribute some money for the stadium.

Thanks for posting a link that isn't months old.
as usual,you prove what a dipshit you are,the majority of the owners don't want the raiders back in LA idiot because they are sore at the davis family because of AL suing them to leave.:lmao::lmao::lmao: you have to have the approval of the majority of the owners to be able to move and they wont approve it because of that dumbass.:lmao: they feel the same way about the raiders as the LA coliseum and rose bowl do,both of them are not allowing the raiders to use their facility while waiting for a new stadium.:lmao:and thanks for showing as always what an idiot you are saying I never had you on ignore,if I didn't I would have noticed this post a long time ago dumbshit.

anything can happen but it's getting harder to ignore the likelihood of the Rams going back to Los Angeles.

Reports from a variety of local sources are sounding increasingly pessimistic about the teams chances of staying in st Louis.

The Rams hit their out clause in their lease on the dome in march.

St Louis Rams fans I've come to know believe it's a forgone conclusion that the team is as good as gone.

It hit home for Rams fans on sept 21 when Jason Lacanfora said this-"there are numerous people around the league more or less waiting for the Rams whose lease in st Louis also is up after the season,to announce an intent to move by the march deadline to do so.

people that are in the know,multiple people,are telling me that the decision has already been made and that the team is moving.

Are the Rams moving or what - Turf Show Times
You mean they will move in 2015, right? Because that is what you are saying or are you now backing off of that claim?
yes its going to happen in 2015,i have always maintained this is the year.that on feb 15 the announcement will be made they will be playing in LA this year.

btw pooper since you are such a dumbfuck who lives in a fantasy that I never had you on ignore,everytime I posted someone farted in here right after you posted,that meant that I had you on ignore.:cuckoo: when you see me start posting that again in the future,maybe you'll remember that unless you are like huggy of course who has alzheimers diseace and claims he said things like new jersey giants when he has never called them that and only calls them new York giants.

Forum List

Back