expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I just heard about this seconds ago.what do you have to say NOW toto,kissmy,rightwinger,pooper,wildfool,kissmy troll? let me guess,he is being generous and building an NFL stadium for mark davis and the raiders right?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

so far toto,your the only brave troll to come on here and concede i might be right,wonder how many others here will come on and concede they dont know how to debate.:rofl:

it might not happen till 2016 i can concede,but hey,thats fine with me.I have waited for 20 years of my life for this,i think i can certainly wait one more year.:biggrin:
I already said it would happen dumbshit. I said it wouldn't happen until 2016, can you be any stupider?

You said 2015, so I am closer to being right And I didn't have post 1000's of old links either.

It looks like you were wrong and I was right. There will also be one more team moving to LA.

I just heard about this seconds ago.what do you have to say NOW toto,kissmy,rightwinger,pooper,wildfool,kissmy troll? let me guess,he is being generous and building an NFL stadium for mark davis and the raiders right?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

so far toto,your the only brave troll to come on here and concede i might be right,wonder how many others here will come on and concede they dont know how to debate.:rofl:

it might not happen till 2016 i can concede,but hey,thats fine with me.I have waited for 20 years of my life for this,i think i can certainly wait one more year.:biggrin:
I already said it would happen dumbshit. I said it wouldn't happen until 2016, can you be any stupider?

You said 2015, so I am closer to being right And I didn't have post 1000's of old links either.

It looks like you were wrong and I was right. There will also be one more team moving to LA.

well since i put you on ignore a few months ago and so many idiots came on here ignoring all my facts refusing to watch the videos or read the links that detailed it all and covering their eyes to facts i would say, and kept insisting it was NEVER going to happen such as agents kissmy,rightwinger and non paid trolls such as mad nutcase and others, it was only natural for me to assume you were one of them as well based on how you have trolled so many times here in the past refusing to acknowledge when you have been proven wrong with asinine posts such as wilson is just a mere game manager and bullshit crap like that.:rolleyes-41:

okay i peaked to see what you said,back to ignore again and back to my passion of talking about the rams with older links.:biggrin:

well since i put you on ignore a few months ago and so many idiots came on here ignoring all my facts refusing to watch the videos or read the links that detailed it all and covering their eyes to facts i would say, and kept insisting it was NEVER going to happen such as agents kissmy,rightwinger and non paid trolls such as mad nutcase and others, it was only natural for me to assume you were one of them as well based on how you have trolled so many times here in the past refusing to acknowledge when you have been proven wrong with asinine posts such as wilson is just a mere game manager and bullshit crap like that.:rolleyes-41:

okay i peaked to see what you said,back to ignore again and back to my passion of talking about the rams with older links.:biggrin:

oh and while you have not been as big an idiot about this as paid trolls kissmy and rightwinger and non paid trolls like mad nutcase and others have been who all came on here and said it would NEVER happen,you still are showing what an idiot you are doing the same thing that wildcard and others have done doing that they have done ignoring that goddel is powerless to stop the move.:cuckoo:

like wildcard,you seem to be ignorant to what the word powerless means or what the words anti trust lawsuit means as well.kroneke has the backing of the owners,thats all he needs,goddel has no say in the matter on him moving into the rose bowl this year fool.:cuckoo:

i can forgive you being ignorant to what the words anti trust lawsuit means,which goddel will cave into kroneke once he hears those words since the NFL is not like MLB,however i never thought people like you and wildcard did not understand what the word powerless means.:cuckoo:

getting back to posting articles from the past so i can savior this moment when they are in LA next year always able to look back in the past and reflect on this glorious day-

Missouri governor jay nixon "we stand ready to work if there's long term commitments around there,and I think

Options for St. Louis Stadium Issue - 101Sports.com

i wonder what agent rightwinger has to say now about the rumor of goddel that he claims has killed my thread.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

agent rightwinger if you look back at all his posts always claimed they were never coming back.lol.thats what he said in the beginning in the first few pages anyways.lol.

dont know if he ever changed his tune since i put him on ignore.

Last edited:

More excuses from you. Lol!

Sure I'm on ignore, Wilson is a game manager, and you seem to think its a bad thing? Wilson and Carroll manage the game, some of the best I've seen,

And you have never proven me wrong, nice try nutter.

I guarantee you LA mayor Eric Garcetti knows that goddel is powerless to stop kroneke.hee hee

Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti said in a radio interview last week it was “highly likely” an NFL team would move to Los Angeles within the next year

a basic rundown of southern californias many NFL stadium options and where things stand.

Bringing the NFL back to L.A. Here s where things stand - LosAngelesRegister.com

on saint louis's stadium proposal-It could be a legitimate effort to keep the team or it could be an effort...

i bet thats whats kroneke and spanos were talking about minutes before the rams/chargers game earlier this year.

but what about the chargers threat to oppose the relocation of any team to the LA market? per a league source,those concerns likely would be resolved possibly with the chargers getting a larger slice of the relocation fee than other teams recieve.

Rams are regarded as the favorites to move to L.A. ProFootballTalk

Last edited:
this is what i tried to spell out to disinfo agent trolls kissmy.rightwinger and countless other trolls but they ignored it.money makes the world go around and thats all these owners care about,stan gains to be far richer in LA than in the Lou.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bottom line,and likely above all else,there’s more money to be made in Los Angeles than St. Louis.

NFL Rumors St. Louis Rams Most Likely Team To Move To Los Angeles RantSports

on an NFL team coming back to LA-Boomer Esiason-Lets hope this happens sooner than later.

oh and while you have not been as big an idiot about this as paid trolls kissmy and rightwinger and non paid trolls like mad nutcase and others have been who all came on here and said it would NEVER happen,you still are showing what an idiot you are doing the same thing that wildcard and others have done doing that they have done ignoring that goddel is powerless to stop the move.:cuckoo:

like wildcard,you seem to be ignorant to what the word powerless means or what the words anti trust lawsuit means as well.kroneke has the backing of the owners,thats all he needs,goddel has no say in the matter on him moving into the rose bowl this year fool.:cuckoo:

i can forgive you being ignorant to what the words anti trust lawsuit means,which goddel will cave into kroneke once he hears those words since the NFL is not like MLB,however i never thought people like you and wildcard did not understand what the word powerless means.:cuckoo:
oh and btw pooper,if there is indeed another NFL team to LA besides the rams after this year,they will have to wait in the future to come there since kroneke has made it clear he doesnt want to share.He is going to build his own stadium so why SHOULD he? lol.

Forum List

Back