expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

oh and since you st Louis apologists all seem to have reading comprehension problems and don't understand what the phrase "goddel is powerless to stop kroneke from moving." means,in case you have counting problems as well which I would not put it past you all,thats just a little over a month away from now,about a month in a half if you want to get technical.lol.

Will the Rams be returning to L.A. in 2015? :hellno:

Here's why they won't be back in 2015. "THERE WILL BE NO TEAM IN LA IN 2015", that is something that Roger Goodell made very clear to the Rams, Raiders, and Chargers.

No L.A. team in 15 Raiders to extend Oakland lease - NFL.com

You have been believing the hype that the Rams are returning to L.A. in 2015. They're not.
this post is as laughable as this article here that you posted is.

its funny as hell you THINK The rams will stay in that dump in saint Louis,the NFL city with the second worst fan support in the country behind Jacksonville when Kroneke can legally move the team if he wants to.

He only needs the approval of the majority of the NFL owners which he will have no problem getting,not the approval of Goddel.Goddel is powerless in this and has no say whatsoever.:biggrin:

NEWSFLASH--true story.NFL commissioner pete rozell told Baltimore colts owner Robert Irsey there would be no NFL team in Indianapolis in 1984.Goddel is just as powerless to stop kroneke from moving if this unsubstantiated rumor is true same as Rozell was powerless to stop irsey from moving the colts.history is repeating itself here.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::cuckoo:

:blahblah::anj_stfu:

It's funny that you're gullible and believed the hype.

:cuckoo: :rofl:

no whats FUNNY is you fall for an unsubstantied RUMOR by ESPNS' adam schefffer,the same adam scheffer who said three years ago that jeff fisher signed a deal to be the dolphins head coach,like all the other media outlets,just like them,you fell for scheffers rumor hook,line,and sinker.:rolleyes-41::rofl:

whats FUNNY is you in your warperd logic you have,you honestly believe that goddel can dictate to NFL owners what they can and cannot do having this fantasy that they work for him when in fact its the other way around.:lmao:

whats REALLY hysterical more than anything though,is how you keep playing dodgeball evading facts.:lmao: your doing what agents rightwinger and kiss my do in the conspiracy section.:rolleyes-41:

you keep evading FACTS such as that saint louis sportswriter bill mcclellen just wednesday on his radio show said he thinks the rams are leaving.

as well as the fact the rams have yet to announce they are going to stay like the chargers and raiders have,

but the one most important one of them all you keep evading,is the FACT goddel is powerless to stop knoneke from moving if he wants to which is well known he does,you somehow think that goddel can stop him from moving even though NFL commissioner pete rozell told baltimore colts owner robert irsey the same thing in 1984 that he could not move his team to indianapolis. rozell was powerless to stop irsey from moving yet you think goddel is like god or soemthing and has the power to keep krnonke from moving.what kind of fucked up logic is THAT?

You must live in saint louis and be a devoted rams fan or something,they are the only ones who ignore facts like you do and live in this fantasy world that goodell can tell kroneke what to do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:blahblah: :anj_stfu:

You must live in saint louis and be a devoted rams fan
Wrong. If anyone proved that they are a die-hard, devoted fan of the Rams it's you. :cuckoo: You clearly earned that distinction.
Rams to return to LA in 2015? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

But do keep hoping and praying 9/11 ISJ, maybe someday they will. :lmao:

I love how you keep playing dodgeball evading facts that goddel is powerless to stop kroneke from moving.:haha:

you keep doing the rightwinger and kissmy thing,change the subject and evade the facts that I have to keep repeating over and over and over again just to watch you run off with your tail between your legs with the belief that goddel is god and you actually think he can tell kroneke what to do.

dense of the fact that goddel is powerless just as rozell was in 1984
:haha::haha::haha:

you obviously have some bizarre fear of the rams leaving since even a saint Louis sportswriter there just this Wednesday said he doesn't think they will be back yet YOU do.now that's funny.:haha:

you obviously have some bizarre fear of the rams leaving

Wrong again dumbass. I just don't give a damn if the Rams relocate or not. I just don't believe that they will be relocating back to LA in 2015, despite the hype that you have continually posted. :cuckoo: :laugh:

What I want to know is why does 9/11 inside nutjob care so much?

He probably has 700+ of the 780 posts in this thread, making post after post with no response from anyone, some of them hugely involved that no one else reads.

That's pretty odd.

It's like he is trying to convince himself, many of his articles are the same article, with the same info, I don't read the links anymore, his conversations with himself are amusing. I hope the Rams move and they can close the thread.

The lack of response in this thread, has him spilling this crap in other threads. I offered him a bet because said its a done deal, however he is not that confident to make a bet. He is trying to back off the moving this year thing, however it just boxes the guy in.

I hope the Rams move and they can close the thread.
It'll be even funnier if the Rams don't move this year as he expects them to do. He'll be mortified. :lmao:

this post is as laughable as this article here that you posted is.

its funny as hell you THINK The rams will stay in that dump in saint Louis,the NFL city with the second worst fan support in the country behind Jacksonville when Kroneke can legally move the team if he wants to.

He only needs the approval of the majority of the NFL owners which he will have no problem getting,not the approval of Goddel.Goddel is powerless in this and has no say whatsoever.:biggrin:

NEWSFLASH--true story.NFL commissioner pete rozell told Baltimore colts owner Robert Irsey there would be no NFL team in Indianapolis in 1984.Goddel is just as powerless to stop kroneke from moving if this unsubstantiated rumor is true same as Rozell was powerless to stop irsey from moving the colts.history is repeating itself here.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::cuckoo:

:blahblah::anj_stfu:

It's funny that you're gullible and believed the hype.

:cuckoo: :rofl:

no whats FUNNY is you fall for an unsubstantied RUMOR by ESPNS' adam schefffer,the same adam scheffer who said three years ago that jeff fisher signed a deal to be the dolphins head coach,like all the other media outlets,just like them,you fell for scheffers rumor hook,line,and sinker.:rolleyes-41::rofl:

whats FUNNY is you in your warperd logic you have,you honestly believe that goddel can dictate to NFL owners what they can and cannot do having this fantasy that they work for him when in fact its the other way around.:lmao:

whats REALLY hysterical more than anything though,is how you keep playing dodgeball evading facts.:lmao: your doing what agents rightwinger and kiss my do in the conspiracy section.:rolleyes-41:

you keep evading FACTS such as that saint louis sportswriter bill mcclellen just wednesday on his radio show said he thinks the rams are leaving.

as well as the fact the rams have yet to announce they are going to stay like the chargers and raiders have,

but the one most important one of them all you keep evading,is the FACT goddel is powerless to stop knoneke from moving if he wants to which is well known he does,you somehow think that goddel can stop him from moving even though NFL commissioner pete rozell told baltimore colts owner robert irsey the same thing in 1984 that he could not move his team to indianapolis. rozell was powerless to stop irsey from moving yet you think goddel is like god or soemthing and has the power to keep krnonke from moving.what kind of fucked up logic is THAT?

You must live in saint louis and be a devoted rams fan or something,they are the only ones who ignore facts like you do and live in this fantasy world that goodell can tell kroneke what to do.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You must live in saint louis and be a devoted rams fan
Wrong. If anyone proved that they are a die-hard, devoted fan of the Rams it's you. :cuckoo: You clearly earned that distinction.
Rams to return to LA in 2015? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

But do keep hoping and praying 9/11 ISJ, maybe someday they will. :lmao:

I love how you keep playing dodgeball evading facts that goddel is powerless to stop kroneke from moving.:haha:

you keep doing the rightwinger and kissmy thing,change the subject and evade the facts that I have to keep repeating over and over and over again just to watch you run off with your tail between your legs with the belief that goddel is god and you actually think he can tell kroneke what to do.

dense of the fact that goddel is powerless just as rozell was in 1984
:haha::haha::haha:

you obviously have some bizarre fear of the rams leaving since even a saint Louis sportswriter there just this Wednesday said he doesn't think they will be back yet YOU do.now that's funny.:haha:

you obviously have some bizarre fear of the rams leaving

Wrong again dumbass. I just don't give a damn if the Rams relocate or not. I just don't believe that they will be relocating back to LA in 2015, despite the hype that you have continually posted. :cuckoo: :laugh:
evade,evade,evade as always,you keep EVADING that even after that report came out,even a saint louis post sporstwriter said ONE WEEK LATER, "HE" he doesnt think they will be back,funny how you CLAIM you dont care but you keep evading that fact as well as the one about pete rozell. whos the dumbass? hahahahahaha

Last edited:
Every time this comes up, LA screws it up

Been doing it for 20 years. I don't expect things to change
you're in for a major surprise come march 15th.
And you could be in for a major disappointment. :lmao:

If by some miracle im wrong,i can wait one more year since if that RUMOR is true,they can file for 2016,I have waited 20 years.I can wait another.if that unsubstaniated RUMOR actually turned out to be true.

see unlike you,i have been following this from BOTH sides,not one slanted side like you are so i know the NFL is serious about getting an NFL team there and that could be only the chargers or rams obviously.

its funny that you actually think goddel is god and can dictate to kroneke that he cant move even though pete rozell tried to tell baltimore colts owner robert irsey he could not move them to indy in 1984.

waiting for more evade,evade,evade.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
wildcard you should add agent troll rightwinger to your friends list since like him,you evade FACTS and your farting in my thread like he does all the time in all his posts,:lmao:

you might take the time to educate yourself on what an ANTI TRUST LAWSUIT is like I have.

in MLB,they wlecome them which is why you never see baseball teams relocate anymore like you used to. the NFL is nothing like that.MLB they welcome anti trust lawsuits.the NFL though,they dont.

kroneke can legally move to the team if he wants to.goddel is powerless to stop him.the moment stan kroneke mentions ANTI TRUST LAWSUIT. goddel will tremble at his knees.he doesnt want one of those against him knowing he stands to lose millions from a lawsuit he will lose.:rolleyes-41::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

oh and since you st Louis apologists all seem to have reading comprehension problems and don't understand what the phrase "goddel is powerless to stop kroneke from moving." means,in case you have counting problems as well which I would not put it past you all,thats just a little over a month away from now,about a month in a half if you want to get technical.lol.
just like i called it,evade,evade,evade.:rolleyes-41::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Because state and local officials opted not to do what an arbitration panel concluded would be necessary to put the Edward Jones Dome in the top 25 percent of all NFL stadiums, the Rams now have the right to leave after each and every season.

St. Louis could be ramping up efforts to keep Rams ProFootballTalk

so much for the rams staying in st louis in 2015.:lmao:

any new plan coming from saint louis doesnt change the terms of the lease agreement.which called for arbitration.

I just heard about this seconds ago.what do you have to say NOW toto,kissmy,rightwinger,pooper,wildfool,kissmy troll? let me guess,he is being generous and building an NFL stadium for mark davis and the raiders right?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

so far toto,your the only brave troll to come on here and concede i might be right,wonder how many others here will come on and concede they dont know how to debate.:rofl:

it might not happen till 2016 i can concede,but hey,thats fine with me.I have waited for 20 years of my life for this,i think i can certainly wait one more year.:biggrin:

I guess I'll have to take all the trolls such as pooper,agents rightwinger and kissmy,off my ignore list briefly for a while to hear what they along with fools like wildcard and others have to say NOW.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Owner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA Times

knowing the logic trolls like you all have,I wouldnt put it past you that you are all going to claim that Kroneke is just being a kind generous man and is building this stadium for the Raiders.:laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

It may not possibly happen till 2016 by some miracle,but hey thats okay,I have waited 20 years of my life for this i can sure wait one more year.see unlike all you idiots,i can admit when I have been proven wrong and dont refuse to look at an opposing view different than my own,that it might not happen till 2016

i wonder what kind of games of dodgeball you all are going to invent now to dodge this news.:lmao:

all you idiots that came on my thread that i mentioned above insisting that they were not coming back and goddel is god and has the power to stop kroneke from moving,prove you go into debates only seeing what you WANT to see and are too arrogant to admit when you have been proven wrong.

gee what a concept.looking at an opposing view different than your own.something you all might consider trying sometime once in your life.:cuckoo:

waits for comments from the saint louis apologists like-I am trying to sell the idea they are moving back.:lmao: looks like its time for me to hand out the dunce caps to all of you.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Owner of St. Louis Rams plans to build NFL stadium in Inglewood - LA Times

Last edited:

Forum List

Back