expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

LA times sportswriter Sam Farmer-"THE RAMS HAVE ONE FOOT OUT THE DOOR IN SAINT LOUIS."

ESPN sportswriter-steve mason-Just got back from STL.the media there convinced me that the Rams are leaving.destination.L.A.

Well...its 2015 and the Rams are still in St Louis

What happened?

actual quote from steve young on the monday night game of the san francisco 49ers in their last game against the 2015 LA RAMS in saint louis minutes before the game-'"AND THERE IS NOBODY HERE AND THE OWNER IS CONTEMPLATING MOVING THEM TO CALIFORNIA."

STEVE YOUNGS words not mine.sorry the truth hurts your feelings trolls.:lmao:

have fun worshipping goddel who you all seem to think is god and can dictate to kroneke what he can and cannot do.have fun living in that fantasy you believe in.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

enjoy it while you can,because come february 15th when they make the annoucement they are moving back,you will earn first prize for jackass of the year award.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I expect two teams, whether it's this year or next I'm not sure. Your radio interview and the Internet story is from October, I'd like to see something more. For them to announce after the Super Bowl would make sense, since they don't want out stories during the Super Bowl. It detracts from the big game.

Forum List

Back