Expelled Tennessee Democrat calls out ‘admitted child molester’ who went unpunished by House in final speech

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So....fun times in Tenn.---did I read that right? One Republican member accused of pissing on another's chair?:

One of two Tennessee Democrats who were expelled from the state House by Republican colleagues over gun protests used his final floor remarks to call out other members of the chamber who went unpunished for more extreme conduct - including an “admitted child molester.”
Before the expulsion vote took place, Mr Jones approached the podium to give his last speech as the state representative for District 52, using his time to point out several other lawmakers with questionable histories.

“Let’s talk about expulsion,” Mr Jones, who was elected last November, said calmly. “For years, one of your colleagues, who was an admitted child molester, sat in this chamber- no expulsion.”
Mr Jones was referring to former state representative David Byrd who was accused of sexually abusing three underage girls while he was a high school basketball coach.
Mr Byrd denied these allegations, though one of his accusers recorded him apologising to her and saying, “I’ve lived with that and you don’t know how hard it has been for me.”
Despite several calls for Mr Byrd to retire, including one from Governor Bill Lee, Mr Byrd sought re-election and won in 2020. Mr Byrd only left the Tenneesse House after being severely ill from Covid-19.

Mr Jones continued his speech by calling one member out for alleged domestic violence, another for being under federal investigation, and another for peeing in another member’s chair.

So....fun times in Tenn.---did I read that right? One Republican member accused of pissing on another's chair?:

One of two Tennessee Democrats who were expelled from the state House by Republican colleagues over gun protests used his final floor remarks to call out other members of the chamber who went unpunished for more extreme conduct - including an “admitted child molester.”
Before the expulsion vote took place, Mr Jones approached the podium to give his last speech as the state representative for District 52, using his time to point out several other lawmakers with questionable histories.

“Let’s talk about expulsion,” Mr Jones, who was elected last November, said calmly. “For years, one of your colleagues, who was an admitted child molester, sat in this chamber- no expulsion.”

Mr Jones was referring to former state representative David Byrd who was accused of sexually abusing three underage girls while he was a high school basketball coach.
Mr Byrd denied these allegations, though one of his accusers recorded him apologising to her and saying, “I’ve lived with that and you don’t know how hard it has been for me.”
Despite several calls for Mr Byrd to retire, including one from Governor Bill Lee, Mr Byrd sought re-election and won in 2020. Mr Byrd only left the Tenneesse House after being severely ill from Covid-19.

Mr Jones continued his speech by calling one member out for alleged domestic violence, another for being under federal investigation, and another for peeing in another member’s chair.
I live in TN and I've never heard of this guy.
Never mind the fact that he's already gone.

Not to mention the fact that we have a child molester in the White House you fags want to vote for again.

Yep, the GOP has shot themselves in the foot here. I have no issue with them reprimanding these two, now former, representatives for their conduct, but expelling them was an overreaction and it may end up backfiring on them.

Yep, the GOP has shot themselves in the foot here. I have no issue with them reprimanding these two, now former, representatives for their conduct, but expelling them was an overreaction and it may end up backfiring on them.
Sorry, but if this kind of conduct cannot be tolerated by protesters on Jan 6th...then it's clear you cannot remain in congress if you lead violent protests inside TN state chambers.

Stop with the double-standards.

End of discussion.

Sorry, but if this kind of conduct cannot be tolerated by protesters on Jan 6th...then it's clear you cannot remain in congress if you lead violent protests inside TN state chambers.

Stop with the double-standards.

End of discussion.

This was nothing remotely close to January 6th, but you already knew that.

End of discussion

This was nothing remotely close to January 6th, but you already knew that.

End of discussion
So says you. However....videos prove that Capital cops instigated the violence that took place.
The Q Shaman was arrested and put in jail for over 2 years for going on a guided tour of the Capital with the police. What these 3 did here in Nashville was much worse and they should have been treated the same.
I think they got off easy.

On the contrary this is familiar territory for Tennessee whites.
The Master Eurocrat whites told the diverse prog politicians to call Jan. 6 an insurrection. It is now part of the lexicon. What we saw in Tennessee was an insurrection the other day. It looked quite the same. Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi would agree. The loss of rights is a terrible thing for us all.

The Master Eurocrat whites told the diverse prog politicians to call Jan. 6 an insurrection. It is now part of the lexicon. What we saw in Tennessee was an insurrection the other day. It looked quite the same. Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi would agree. The loss of rights is a terrible thing for us all.
My first question is how those two got elected to office in the first place. They must have been from Memphis.

Forum List

Back