Experts warn store prices will soar and shelves will be empty as greedy dockworkers strike over 80% pay raise

The timing and Trump meeting with the guy earlier in the year is suspicious.
Oh horseshit. They struck because the contract was up and they hadn't reached an agreement.

And now they have agreed to suspend the strike until January 15, so your asinine theory is blown out of the water.
Remember Trump tried to rig the 2020 election so don't put it past him.
Democrats DID rig the 2020 election.

And will do it again this year.
Prosecutors in the Jan. 6-related case against the former president laid out the evidence against him in a now-unsealed 165-page brief.
More lawfare for the TDS afflicted to drool over.

Lloyd Bridge's Falling Down

Was your brother highly paid during training? Relevant to getting the most talented people instead of wannabes, that is the only important issue, which is why totalitarian thought-control never lets us think about it.
Well for the time, 35K/yr for the training was a pretty good wage. I'm sure it's more today.

IIRC it was a year at the FAA academy in Oklahoma City, then a year moving planes under supervision in the center. Once you graduated the academy the pay doubled, with another jump when you qualify for a sector.

It's a very good career path for someone if they have the brains to learn it- they want people with a college degree but it is non-specific, the field does not matter, and they pay you to learn.

Well for the time, 35K/yr for the training was a pretty good wage. I'm sure it's more today.

they want people with a college degree
We Get What the RichKids Get, or We Make Sure They Never Graduate

Everybody needs to be paid that during college, too. Only that incentive would get the people who belong there. Most graduates under this present unproductive system had no more right to even be in college than they had to be on the college football team, which is based on talent, not unnatural sacrifice. The athletes get expensive housing, expensive food, and expensive entertainment, which is far more of an incentive than the free tuition they get.

I met a graduate student in microbiology. She got $600 a week plus free tuition. She and another student were the only ones born in America. The untold reason for that is that undergraduates don't get anything at all.

Anyone who supports this indentured servitude is jealous of the talented. He thinks they should be punished first, or they don't deserve to get rewarded later.

God you sure hope the shit hits the fan huh? October Surprise?

But don't forget how Trump handled his crisis. He ignored covid like it was the dinner check.
He did? How did he “ignore” it, pile of rocks. Do tell.

Are you scared of Covid? Are rocks susceptible?

The union boss is promising to cripple the country. Should he be able to do that?
I think an 80% raise is obviously unreasonable.

But they’re not slaves. They don’t have to work. They have the right to demand however much they want.

They probably won’t get it, but they have the right to attempt to negotiate for however much they want

Forum List

Back