Experts warn store prices will soar and shelves will be empty as greedy dockworkers strike over 80% pay raise

It used to be respected. This is a perfect example of how Rich lying Republicans have taken off all the media. A division of News Corp, since 1921

News Corp and 21st Century Fox are two companies that succeeded the original News Corp., which included Fox Entertainment Group and other broadcasting and media properties. The spin-out was structured so that 21CF was the legal continuation of the original News Corp., with the new News Corp being a new company formed by a stock split.

Since March 19, 2019, Fox Corporation, which holds 21st Century Fox's national broadcasting, news and sports assets (following its sale to Disney the next day), is also under the Murdoch family's control.

On September 21, 2023, Rupert Murdoch announced he would step down as News Corp's chairman by November.

Stop calling facts fake news while you spread fake news.
Nope, it's still highly respected. Just because it's not demafacsit propaganda doesn't mean it's not highly respected.

My wife works in a specialty pharmacy that ships drugs such as cancer and HIV treatments to patients. As the strike neared, they have had increasing difficulties finding cold packs for the shipments. The blood of the people who die waiting for their lifesaving treatments because the drugs can't survive shipping is on the hands of the strikers.

Nope, it's still highly respected. Just because it's not demafacsit propaganda doesn't mean it's not highly respected.
Yea among rich pro corporate hacks such as yourself but not labor or unions. They never talk about labor or fair wages in that rag.

When I told you that all the "liberal" media was purchased after idiot Clinton deregulated the media in 1996, I meant it. This is a great example. You don't even know the evil that runs that rag now.

God you sure hope the shit hits the fan huh? October Surprise?

But don't forget how Trump handled his crisis. He ignored covid like it was the dinner check.
Yes .. between this, which already started, and the lack of presence for the Helene aftermath, it'll fuck with the Harris campaign as we come into the final month. Especially if the strike lasts for more than a week. On top of that, the escalation of the war in the Middle East, which has been attacking American troops since October, hostility against Navy ships in the Gulf, and the development of Walz's potential ties to China - although still circumstantial at the moment and being investigated.

Poor Kamala .. the perfect storm has hit.

Yes .. between this, which already started, and the lack of presence for the Helene aftermath, it'll fuck with the Harris campaign as we come into the final month. Especially if the strike lasts for more than a week. On top of that, the escalation of the war in the Middle East, which has been attacking American troops since October, hostility against Navy ships in the Gulf, and the development of Walz's potential ties to China - although still circumstantial at the moment and being investigated.

Poor Kamala .. the perfect storm has hit.

Bibi would sabotage Kamala for Trump. So would Putin.

It's October, yes I'm scared every day.

Stop lying bitch. You're arguing for Chinese port owners who don't want to pay. Why you defending them?
MIAMI - Thousands of dockworkers at ports on the East and Gulf coasts are now on strike, demanding higher pay and job protections.

The United States Maritime Alliance (USMX) tells CBS News the contract they're negotiating with the International Longshoremen's Association covers about 25,000 workers. More than a dozen ports are impacted including PortMiami and Port Everglades.

"Our members top out at $39 (per hour). We are looking for a 77%, close to 77% increase over the next seven years

Bitch!

Yea among rich pro corporate hacks such as yourself but not labor or unions. They never talk about labor or fair wages in that rag.

When I told you that all the "liberal" media was purchased after idiot Clinton deregulated the media in 1996, I meant it. This is a great example. You don't even know the evil that runs that rag now.
I just posted a number of pro-labor articles, there is many more....maybe if you actually involved in labor, ie had a job, you could afford to read it instead of just running your mouth with no clue.

Not sure what you mean by liberal media being "purchased" - it was always owned by someone....often with liberal bias

Just because it reports facts, about the market, and economy, and it runs counter to your demafacsit narrative doesn't mean it's evil.

MIAMI - Thousands of dockworkers at ports on the East and Gulf coasts are now on strike, demanding higher pay and job protections.

The United States Maritime Alliance (USMX) tells CBS News the contract they're negotiating with the International Longshoremen's Association covers about 25,000 workers. More than a dozen ports are impacted including PortMiami and Port Everglades.

"Our members top out at $39 (per hour). We are looking for a 77%, close to 77% increase over the next seven years

Bitch!

So they want to top out at $69 hr in 7 years. In 7 years.

I saw they want a $4 hr raise. The company is offering $3. This will be settled within a week unless this is manufactured by the mob and China/Trump

Do any of you know just how pleasant and with delay my drive to work today was? I did not miss the trucks and ocean containers one iota. It was worth every penny extra I might pay for that shit from China...

Strike probably won't even last a fucking week...

Forum List

Back