Explain to us Libs, what is a living wage?

"Still the equivalent of 1968's min wage, about $11." Also provides DEMAND, the part idiotic, cruel, myopic Reaganomics forgot about...

Bern,keep talking- best argument for liberalism ever! Ronny was a catastrophe, W, depression, Iraq and Afghan disaster his legacy.

You're talking earn and I'm the one talking entitled? You really are off your fucking rocker. Which one of us again is the one arguing that a person is ENTITLED to a living wage?

If a living wage mandate is passed, a corporation is taking on more cost, not less. You're just crossing your fingers that will be offset by lower tax rates.

crossing my fingres?
cossing my fingers?

to start with we have a minimum wage now, its the reason there is a problem as it is below the level the govt sets for that person to pay any income tax as well as it allows that person to get govt benifits, my plan fixes both in most cases

company makes 100,000 in profit, pays 25,000 in tax on avg
my plan they pay about 15,000
thats a savings of 10,000 in taxes

Now let me explain to you how this works
120 a week extra cost in wages
52 weeks means that company has enough money to go from 8.00 an hour to 12 for 2 people
or
4 people from 10-12 an hour

A company that makes 100,000 in profit a year is very small. Bern this were you give your self away every time as to how little you understand how business works, there is no guessing in this bud
lets do this. for every employee a company has that it can produce evidence that it had 20 employees that went from 8 to 12 an hour it would get dollar for dollar a tax break? DO you relize GWB proposed this in 06? (not my eaxct idea, but the same in general)
Bush said at a Wednesday news conference that any pay hike should be accompanied by tax and regulatory relief for small businesses, potentially a tough sell for Democrats, who are about to reassume control of the House and Senate.
Bush links minimum wage to tax break - USATODAY.com

Still think this a lib fix?

Of course it's liberal. Using government to tell a private business not only what they have to pay people, but that it is a business' responsibility to care of their employees needs is as liberal a concept as it gets. That is an entitlement and it is YOU arguing for said entitlement, not me.

Bern we are going to keep it the way it is just for you. when well-fare cost hit 1 trillion and Obama rasies corporate tax rates just for you so we can pay for it.
Keep telling yourslef it is a liberal idea, Okay?

actually well-fare cost in all relaity has hit the 1 trillion mark, lets go for 2

"Still the equivalent of 1968's min wage, about $11." Also provides DEMAND, the part idiotic, cruel, myopic Reaganomics forgot about...

Bern,keep talking- best argument for liberalism ever! Ronny was a catastrophe, W, depression, Iraq and Afghan disaster his legacy.

You're talking earn and I'm the one talking entitled? You really are off your fucking rocker. Which one of us again is the one arguing that a person is ENTITLED to a living wage?

If a living wage mandate is passed, a corporation is taking on more cost, not less. You're just crossing your fingers that will be offset by lower tax rates.

crossing my fingres?
cossing my fingers?

to start with we have a minimum wage now, its the reason there is a problem as it is below the level the govt sets for that person to pay any income tax as well as it allows that person to get govt benifits, my plan fixes both in most cases

52 weeks means that company has enough money to go from 8.00 an hour to 12 for 2 people
or

A company that makes 100,000 in profit a year is very small. Bern this were you give your self away every time as to how little you understand how business works, there is no guessing in this bud
lets do this. for every employee a company has that it can produce evidence that it had 20 employees that went from 8 to 12 an hour it would get dollar for dollar a tax break? DO you relize GWB proposed this in 06? (not my eaxct idea, but the same in general)
Bush said at a Wednesday news conference that any pay hike should be accompanied by tax and regulatory relief for small businesses, potentially a tough sell for Democrats, who are about to reassume control of the House and Senate.

Of course it's liberal. Using government to tell a private business not only what they have to pay people, but that it is a business' responsibility to care of their employees needs is as liberal a concept as it gets. That is an entitlement and it is YOU arguing for said entitlement, not me.

Bern we are going to keep it the way it is just for you. when well-fare cost hit 1 trillion and Obama rasies corporate tax rates just for you so we can pay for it.
Keep telling yourslef it is a liberal idea, Okay?

actually well-fare cost in all relaity has hit the 1 trillion mark, lets go for 2

Bern, keep talking- best argument for liberalism ever! Ronny was a catastrophe, W, depression, Iraq and Afghan disaster his legacy.

Bern, keep talking- best argument for liberalism ever! Ronny was a catastrophe, W, depression, Iraq and Afghan disaster his legacy.

That is called spamming waht your doing. Obama had close to a super majority from 2010-2011
Why did he not chane it then? GWB upped it over 2.00 an hour
W depression? with 5% UE and the last GOP deficit being 163 billion on 2007?

The dems in congress voted 29-21 to invade Iraq, actually I think the verbage was to attack.

Both wars we did not start, Congress and W did the right thing defending this country. Keep in mind that little event 9-11 and Saddam lying for years before 9-11 had a little to do with those wars
One other item, 8 years of removing the bad in Iraq and building a republic as well as eliminating that weapons factory cost the same the failed stimulus did

CBO: Eight Years Of Iraq War Cost Less Than Stimulus Act | Fox News

I agree with the minimum wage issue, i also think the corporate tax rate is way to hi. Stop spamming, stop spamming at best 1/4 truths please

Bern I day trade stocks, with the issues we are having today I am very busy
We had 40 million jobs created from 84-2008
The minimum wage had very little to do with harming that or helping it
your talking a corporation taking on more cost, I am talking the corporation taking on less cost
your talking bigger govt, i am talking smaller
your talking entitlement
I am talking to earn

it is apples and oranges

crossing my fingres?
cossing my fingers?

or

Yes, it's a lib fix.
Whether Bush or Obama supports it.
Government mandate does not make an employee suddenly worth more.

Obama, where are the JOBS?

crossing my fingres?
cossing my fingers?

or

Yes, it's a lib fix.

Bu they can mnadate there worth less so they will not make enough wealth to get off of welfare/medicare/medicade and then mandate you and I have to pay for the highest corporate taxes in the world to pay for those things?

Your tellling me that a lower corporate tax rate (which saves the tax payer, you and I billions), a wage that would only help the free market by crerating welath instead of destroying it, and save 100s of billions of tax dollars is a liberal idea?
Bern has went a week and has not explained how that is, you want to try? And just stating the federal govt mandatinf what we pay as a minimum wage does not cut it, we have that all ready

If it was not for that the trillion+ dollars we spend yearly to subsidize these people would not be needed

Thats you and I paying for these low wages.
lower taxes
free market resolve
increase wealth in the free market and job creation is a liberal idea?

Again I am waiting for this explanation

"That is called spamming waht your doing. Obama had close to a super majority from 2010-2011
Why did he not chane it then? GWB upped it over 2.00 an hour"

He had a supermajority from 7/2008-2/2010, and when you're trying to stave off a depression is NOT the time to raise the minimum wage, or taxes, duh. GWB didn't veto it, hardly raised it... LOL.

Being blocked by Pubs since 2/2010- duh.

"That is called spamming waht your doing. Obama had close to a super majority from 2010-2011
Why did he not chane it then? GWB upped it over 2.00 an hour"

He had a supermajority from 7/2008-2/2010, and when you're trying to stave off a depression is NOT the time to raise the minimum wage, or taxes, duh. GWB didn't veto it, hardly raised it... LOL.

If you cut the corporate tax rate the same, it only would help. The minimum wage was raised in July of 2007 over 2.00 an hour

Being blocked by Pubs since 2/2010- duh.

Most all of the new regulations went without congress having any say in them. The EPA as well as leasing for off shore drilling, and public land fossil fuels have had no congress involvement
I have links to back that claim here-in

"All those regs" is Pub propaganda. Oil regs got a push, from the worst oil disaster...

well if we were extracting oil on land, thru sands or shale and allowed off shore in shallow water, the mess that occured 5000 below the waters surface probably would not have occured

crossing my fingres?
cossing my fingers?

or

Yes, it's a lib fix.

Bu they can mnadate there worth less so they will not make enough wealth to get off of welfare/medicare/medicade and then mandate you and I have to pay for the highest corporate taxes in the world to pay for those things?

Your tellling me that a lower corporate tax rate (which saves the tax payer, you and I billions), a wage that would only help the free market by crerating welath instead of destroying it, and save 100s of billions of tax dollars is a liberal idea?
Bern has went a week and has not explained how that is, you want to try? And just stating the federal govt mandatinf what we pay as a minimum wage does not cut it, we have that all ready

If it was not for that the trillion+ dollars we spend yearly to subsidize these people would not be needed

lower taxes
free market resolve

No, the government cannot mandate that employees are worth less.
A lower corporate tax rate is a conservative idea.
A "living wage" is a liberal idea.

Yes, it's a lib fix.

lower taxes
free market resolve

When they set the minimum wage of 7.75 an hour, they did just that
a living wage is a human being idea

What has shocked me is the number of conservatives who are brain washed with this matter. Ryans bill that the GOP voted for in 2011 had the private sector taking over Medicare and Medicade.
whats the difference of the private sector doing the same here? The private secotr is paying the low end wage as mandated by the federal govt. that wage is so low that we, the consumer has to subsidize there wages thru welfare, Medicare and medicade

WE HAVE GOT TO CUT THE FEDERAL DEBT
how can we do that with out some free market solutions? you go to any CEO and ask him that for every dollar he raises his employees from there present pay to even 13.00 an hour he will in return get dollar for dollar taken off of his tax rate at the end of the year, he would jump at it

an employee who makes 320.00 a week for a hard weeks work is looking for something better, not improving the companies botttom line
This country has got to get its deficit lowered from year to year if we are to survive we got start now

Corporations do not pay taxes people, this is harming us, no-one else

lower taxes
free market resolve

When they set the minimum wage of 7.75 an hour, they did just that
a living wage is a human being idea

A minimum wage is a minimum, not a maximum.
How many workers earn minimum wage?
Why settle for $12 or $15?
Why not make the living wage $100 an hour?
So we can all be in the top 5% of wage earners.

Forum List

Back