Zone1 Explaining Jesus to a Jew

and end to death?
Yes, the death related to setting aside divine law. One day even you might rise from the dead but things aren't looking that promising for you.. You seem to lack the fundamental discipline in honesty and humility required to rise from the dead and the faith in God to embrace eternal life. Not to worry! The rest of your life dead in the dark won't be any worse than it has always been.

Last edited:
what makes a person a Pharisee?
You need me to explain to you the practices and beliefs of Pharisees? I am really close to rolling my eyes (something I never do, but I am tempted at the moment). Surely you know the practices and beliefs of Pharisees!

Yea, we know….the messiah is irrelevant to your faith because you aren’t a real Jew.

Judaism 2.0 believes the messiah that will bring and end to death and sin and renew the world will be a political leader only.
The mesiah is relevant to Judaism. jesus was not it.

ain-t-touchin.jpg

Your citation is utter BS. I really liked that idiot claim that one had to MEMORIZE---
a whole book to BE A PHARISEE----uhm REGISTERD CARD CARRYING???------
the DILINEATION OF THE SECTS----sorry bub----it didn't EXIST ------well-----today (or maybe
yesterday) we had LITVAKS----what makes a jew a LITVAK?

Yes, the death related to setting aside divine law. One day even you might rise from the dead but things aren't looking that promising for you.. You seem to lack the fundamental discipline in honesty and humility required to rise from the dead and the faith in God to embrace eternal life. Not to worry! The rest of your life dead in the dark won't be any worse than it has always been.
oh gee---HOBIE---now you are approaching jewish ideation----keep up the good work

That's what the Bible says. Are you suggesting the Bible is a "fraud"?

No, you are a fraud. Methuselah lived to 969 years, and it took Noah 120 years to build the ark. What I am suggesting is that they used a lunar calendar which would make methuselah 81 years old, at least twice as old as the average lifespan, and it took ten years for Noah to build an ark.

This conforms to reality.

Don't be stupid. Do you think that "just believing" in the ridiculous will buy you a ticket to heaven?

How much money have you wasted paying a preacher to confuse you and tell you lies? Sucker.

Sure, but Jesus is not the messiah, therefore he is irrelevant to Judaism.
Two issues about which I have never been clear. Jews believe that the Messiah will be a ruler, and it is my understanding he is to rule Israel, but all other leaders of nations will look to him. Does this make him a world leader?

Second, Jesus was clear that his kingdom is not of this world. Do Jews give any credence to an afterlife, and if so, do they have any thoughts about Jesus having a kingdom in the afterlife?

No, you are a fraud. Methuselah lived to 969 years, and it took Noah 120 years to build the ark. What I am suggesting is that they used a lunar calendar which would make methuselah 81 years old, at least twice as old as the average lifespan, and it took ten years for Noah to build an ark.

This conforms to reality.

Don't be stupid. Do you think that "just believing" in the ridiculous will buy you a ticket to heaven?

How much money have you wasted paying a preacher to confuse you and tell you lies? Sucker.

How would a lunar calendar make Methuselah 81 years old rather than 969? You're accusing me of being a fraud, but in view of what you're suggesting, it would just make me misinformed, and need accurate information, not a fraud.

pop quiz.

until when?
I pretty much dismiss apocalypse and end time literature whether it is of the Old Testament or the New. It's value is in knowing that political/government officials of any time could not be/were not trusted and that only God's rule/leadership can be trusted. Yet throughout history the people still keep looking for a man who can do this. Won't happen.

Thats only because in the first century Jewish messianic expectations, just like it is for many now, were as irrational as fundamentalist Christian expectations for the second coming of Christ.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back