Explaining To Liberals What Obamagate is:

If you're saying a plan to snag americans illegally negotiating with foreign nations over american national security would turn out to be republicans you may have a point.

an incoming national security adviser tying to prevent Russia from attacking us is illegal?? Slow????

Yes like Flynn, about to be sentenced to help his son avoid abuse by libNazi deep state.

Flynn and his son got $500,000 from Turkey as a down payment for a kidnapping. Yeah... his son was toast if Flynn didn't step in to save his ass. But then again, why did Flynn put his sons ass in the sling by putting him in the middle of FARA violation / kidnapping.

The only way Obama could spy on republicans is if they got caught conspiring to undermine national security with a foreign power.

totally wrong of course!! They merely request 100's of unmaskings and leak the information to the press when they think it will help them politically. Do you understand now?

too stupid!! Logan act in effect does not exist since it has not been applied in 250 years, and if you tried Flynn would be last person to whom it would apply since he was incoming national security adviser acting at Trumps behest to stop Russia from attacking us which is what Obama wanted too. See why they say liberals in based in pure ignorance?

Interesting legal theory. If nobody detonates a WMD in the next 150 years, we can't enforce the law after that?

Repub let select committee investigation of Russian interference which took them 3 years to complete finally released their findings. They agree with intelligence agency that Russia engaged in activities to influence the election. They agreed to what the intelligence agency suspected and were investigating. Obama admin was well aware of what the Russians were doing and acted appropriate. Trump hired specific people who had experience with Russia. Some who were on the FBI radar for years prior to Trump hiring them. Flynn admitted to lying. He met with the Russians and then tried to deny it. Now he just wants to get no jail time. That is what makes american great. The ability to manipulate the justice system by people in power who are far more interested in self fulfilling motives than seeking justice as justice is in the eye of the beholder. So much for a blind justice system in which America was founded. Rich, poor, average joe, president are all equal under the justice system. Yet trump want to manipulate it for political purposes. He has yet to acknowledge Russian interference and sought an alternative argument about Ukraine interference. Yes Trump, just click you heels and you will go home but will look stupid clinking your heels. Trump actions will be written by history and it's road will be bumpy.

Committee findings

) FINDINGS U The Russian govemment directed extensive activity, beginning in at least 2014 and carrying into at least 2017, against U.S. election infrastructure' at the state and local level
That's all a non sequitur. The issue isn't whether Russia was trying to influence our election. The issue is whether the Trump administration conspired with them to do, and there isn't a shred of evidence to support that.

A fact supported by - every single person that testified.
They supported a non sequitur? Good for them.

I will say that about 60% of the time you don't understand my posts - at all.

Which is a bit of a shame actually.
I understand your moronic posts perfectly.

Really - You say this-
The issue is whether the Trump administration conspired with them to do, and there isn't a shred of evidence to support that.

I say to this buttress your point -
A fact supported by - every single person that testified.

And you think i have a moronic post.
Care to quote any of them saying that? All their testimony is available online.
I'll do you one better. I'll just let Don Jr say it. 'I love it': Donald Trump Jr. says about Russian dirt on Clinton in email
In it someone identified himself as a representative of the Russian Government and offered information on Trump's opponent. That meeting was taken and the Email expressed a desire to get that information from that representative.

an incoming national security adviser tying to prevent Russia from attacking us is illegal?? Slow????
The short version. YES.

Any negotiation with a foreign power over issues of national security are reserved to the president.

Imagine how history would have changed if a private citizen negotiated with Japan stopping them from bombing Pearl Harbor until 1943. Or Germany not invading Russia until 1944.

Last edited:
The only way Obama could spy on republicans is if they got caught conspiring to undermine national security with a foreign power.
totally wrong of course!! They merely request 100's of unmaskings and leak the information to the press when they think it will help them politically. Do you understand now?
You know that requires the unmasked person be the target of a national security investigation.

We have a Bill of Rights to protect us from what liberal govt would do to us. One of those things is spy on us.
It is now clear that Obama was using our spy agencies to spy on his political adversaries, namely, General Flynn. Clearly this is against the law and basic American principles and should result in criminal penalties against those most responsible. Not only were they spying on political adversaries but they were leaking what they learned to the press, which is another crime, in hope of gaining political advantage.
First, let's answer your liberal govt bit. As the next post showed McConnell is actively expanding the ability of the govt to spy on us. He's not a liberal.

Secondly, show me how Obama used spy agencies to spy on political adversaries? You are aware that law enforcement agencies routinely start investigations? In fact, as far as I know, it's almost unheard of that the president himself orders any investigation. In fact, if it was started for political reasons wouldn't it make sense that this stuff would have broke when it had a chance to... you know, actually affect the outcome of the elections?

Are you aware that in order to start an investigation the only thing the government has to be able to show is probable cause? So far every investigation in this case and there have been several all conclude that there was exactly that. In fact, when talking about counter-espionage under which this falls the FBI has considerable leeway because this deals under the rather serious heading of national security. If you want I'll show you just by what's in the public realm the plethora of probable cause the FBI had to look into some of the president's campaign staff.

if true I will pay the liberal liar $10,000. Bet??? or run away yet again with your liberal tail between your legs!!

Ex-Trump aide Mike Flynn 'offered $15m by Turkey for Gulen ...
www.bbc.com › news › world-asia-41947451

Nov 11, 2017 - Ex-Trump aide Mike Flynn 'offered $15m by Turkey for Gulen' ... has brought allegations about General Flynn, ranging from kidnapping to bribery, ... In 2016, his consultancy Flynn Intel Group was paid $530,000 for lobbying ...

You know that requires the unmasked person be the target of a national security investigation.

So? NSA is always listening in on or investigating everything foreign to help American officials understand what is happening. Now do you understand?

if true I will pay the liberal liar $10,000. Bet??? or run away yet again with your liberal tail between your legs!!
As Flynn Case Winds Down, Investigation of Turkish Lobbying ...
www.nytimes.com › 2018/12/05 › politics › michael-flyn...

Dec 5, 2018 - Mr. Flynn's company was ultimately paid $530,000 to investigate Mr. Gulen by a ... In his first days as president, Mr. Trump asked the F.B.I. director James ... kidnapping the cleric as part of a plan to forcibly return him to Turkey.

Ex-Trump aide Mike Flynn 'offered $15m by Turkey for Gulen ...
www.bbc.com › news › world-asia-41947451

Nov 11, 2017 - Ex-Trump aide Mike Flynn 'offered $15m by Turkey for Gulen' ... has brought allegations about General Flynn, ranging from kidnapping to bribery, ... In 2016, his consultancy Flynn Intel Group was paid $530,000 for lobbying ...

does the liberal liar accept the bet about getting money for kidnapping?? Why show an article about lobbying? Do you think kidnapping is lobbying?? Slow???

meaner gene said:
Flynn and his son got $500,000 from Turkey as a down payment for a kidnapping. .

Forum List

Back