🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Explosion Port Authority bus terminal

Looks like a fizzle, i.e. the thing didn't go off right.

My concern, and probably the NYPD's is this guy was part of a team and his device went off early.malfunctioned.

I bet the cover teams at most commuter junctions are having a hissy fit right now.

New York explosion: 1 in custody after blast at Port Authority bus station - CNN
Had the main part of the bomb exploded there could have been hundreds killed.

Don't think we have enough details for that yet.

More worried that there are others out there right now wondering if to proceed or not.

This just in, Michael Moore was on the train after eating a bowl full of chilly and decided to have a smoke

Nothing to see here.

Cuomo and DeBlasio are preaching “If you see something, say something” but if you say something, the only thing liberals like them will say is that you’re racist and Islamaphobic.

Hey NYC Mayor,

How about instead of "see something say something" you change it to "do something"? As in stop making excuses for Islamism and instead DO more to keep Manhattan and the rest of NYC safe from Muslim terror.

The mayor of New York, what a joke he is. This is NYC, carry on. Nothing to see here. My interpretation, please understand. Had to go through 5 minutes of how great they all are, before he sort of stated what happened.

Three others were also injured

Akayed Ullah name of the bomber. Low tech intentionally detonated.

Last edited:
Muslim from Bangaladesh...yes regressives, we want more of these animals here.
Trump won’t even ban people from there. WEAK on terror and possibly an agent of ISIS.
No lie too brazen for you scum.
Did Trump ban people from Bangladesh? Oops your pants are down.
If he did you would oppose it and welcome them with open arms troll.
That’s what you’re doing as we speak. So weak. Are you in the Muslim Brotherhood?

The people of this nation should expect more of this anti america attacks to occur from within as long as we have Trump, white nationalist and the attacks on a our national security landscape from this white house. All home grown, pisssed off and angry.

Why do Liberal -leaning bureaucracies and media insist on withholding connections to Islamic terrorism until it's so glaringly obvious that even they are forced to admit it?

New York explosion: 3 hurt, 1 in custody after 'attempted terrorist attack' at Port Authority bus station - CNN

I can understand shying away from such discussion until you're fairly certain, but...

When you have a suspect in custody, obviously of Middle Eastern and Islamic origin, well, it's time to admit the likelihood...

Then again... so much of The Left is in-bed with Muslims, that, perhaps, this isn't much of a mystery, after all...

Of course, this isn't "typical" of Islam, eh?

( how many "atypicals" does it take to add-up to a "typical" ? )

Pipe Bomb Detonates in New York in ISIS-Inspired Attack
A pipe bomb detonated in New York City’s Port Authority bus terminal Monday in what is being described as an ISIS-inspired attack.

=====================================================
Oh say can you see what you pathetic liberals have brought, OH say can you see those bleeding hearts will literally be bleeding you are sooner or later going to eat those words of " LET THEM IN" IMMIGRANTS WELCOMED" you pathetic idiots have no reality as to third world living. You stupid fks are going to deserve everything you've asked for............

Google’s response to the attempted terror attack in New York this morning, widely reported to have been carried out by a Bangladeshi ISIS supporter, was to suggest it would censor information related to the suspect’s connection to the Islamic State or the religion of Islam.

Google Moves to Censor ISIS, Islam Connection After New York Terror Attack

Last edited:

Forum List

Back