EXPLOSIVE – FOIA Documents Show Evidence of Weissmann/Mueller Entrapment Scheme…

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Recently release FOIA documents into the special counsel team of Robert Mueller reveal the remarkable trail of a 2017 entrapment scheme conducted by Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann to target George Papadopoulos.

[Hat Tip to Undercover Huber and Rosie Memos who have been reviewing documents.]

Before digging into the details it is important to note this is a DOJ/FBI entrapment operation being conducted in 2017 by the special counsel; this is not prior to the 2016 election. The detail surrounds a series of events previously discussed {Go Deep} where George Papadopoulos was approached by a known CIA operative named Charles Tawil.

In 2017 George Papadopoulos and his wife Simona were approached in Greece by a known CIA/FBI operative, Charles Tawil. Mr. Tawil enlisted George as a business consultant, under the auspices of energy development interests, and invited him to Israel.

On June 8th, 2017, in Israel under very suspicious circumstances, where Papadopoulos felt very unnerved, Mr. Tawil hands him $10,000 in cash for future consultancy based on a $10k/month retainer.

On June 9th, 2017, according to his book, Papadopoulos and Tawil fly back to Cyprus.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

I remember Papadopoulos tweeting about this cash six or eight months ago. He was theorizing that this is what was happening and that he felt the bills were somehow marked. He seemed to think they could be reversed tracked back to the FBI sting.

Recently release FOIA documents into the special counsel team of Robert Mueller reveal the remarkable trail of a 2017 entrapment scheme conducted by Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann to target George Papadopoulos.

[Hat Tip to Undercover Huber and Rosie Memos who have been reviewing documents.]

Before digging into the details it is important to note this is a DOJ/FBI entrapment operation being conducted in 2017 by the special counsel; this is not prior to the 2016 election. The detail surrounds a series of events previously discussed {Go Deep} where George Papadopoulos was approached by a known CIA operative named Charles Tawil.

In 2017 George Papadopoulos and his wife Simona were approached in Greece by a known CIA/FBI operative, Charles Tawil. Mr. Tawil enlisted George as a business consultant, under the auspices of energy development interests, and invited him to Israel.

On June 8th, 2017, in Israel under very suspicious circumstances, where Papadopoulos felt very unnerved, Mr. Tawil hands him $10,000 in cash for future consultancy based on a $10k/month retainer.

On June 9th, 2017, according to his book, Papadopoulos and Tawil fly back to Cyprus.

I remember Papadopoulos tweeting about this cash six or eight months ago. He was theorizing that this is what was happening and that he felt the bills were somehow marked. He seemed to think they could be reversed tracked back to the FBI sting.
The two cases are not related.

The Russians were laundering money through Cyprus Bank after Deutsche Bank was busted for it, Cyprus bank became the next hot spot for money laundering for the Russians...

Paul Manafort also laundered some of his money gotten from Russian linked Ukrainians through Cyprus Bank....

Papadopoulis was not connected at all with the Russian Money laundering through Cyprus banking...

I had read a while back when he was first hired by Mueller that Weisman's prosecution expertise was in money laundering...

The USA has been working with the Cyprus government to shut down the money laundering happening there... and we are pleased with their efforts.

https://www.usnews.com/news/busines...al-lauds-cyprus-anti-money-laundering-efforts

^ totally braindead

It was an FBI sting to try to reverse an American Presidential election. Probably directed by none other than Hillary Clinton.

It was an FBI sting to try to reverse an American Presidential election. Probably directed by none other than Hillary Clinton.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sure

everyone wanted Pence as president... :rolleyes:

there is no reversing of presidential elections written in to our constitution... are you not an American??

sure

there is no reversing of presidential elections written in to our constitution... are you not an American??

NOTE Care4all:
"TO TRY TO REVERSE"

Since, as you also state, there is no process for reversing or contesting the election,
this targeting and subsequent hyping up of charges to foment DEMAND for "impeachment"
is the next best tactic to TRY to do the "equivalent" of "reversing" or voiding the Presidency by the opposition.

I understand this language, and what is meant.

PS:
The language that goes too far and loses me,
is claiming this is "an attempt at a COUP" --
where the hostile opposing interests are abusing coercive means and "force"
to oust the leader in charge. (To me "COUP" implies using deadly force,
such as assassination so another group can take over.)

I guess to you, using the terms "trying to reverse the election results"
is going too far, but I understand this is only meant loosely not literally!

sure

Oh come on now....They're trying to impeach him and have said he's not 'fit' to be President. No one wanted Pence to be President you are delusional. Hillary is going down.....Along with her FBI cabal. Hope you enjoy the show. I know I will.

sure

NOTE Care4all:
"TO TRY TO REVERSE"

Since, as you also state, there is no process for reversing or contesting the election,
this targeting and subsequent hyping up of charges to foment DEMAND for "impeachment"
is the next best tactic to TRY to do the "equivalent" of "reversing" or voiding the Presidency by the opposition.

I understand this language, and what is meant.

PS:
The language that goes too far and loses me,
is claiming this is "an attempt at a COUP" --
where the hostile opposing interests are abusing coercive means and "force"
to oust the leader in charge. (To me "COUP" implies using deadly force,
such as assassination so another group can take over.)

I guess to you, using the terms "trying to reverse the election results"
is going too far, but I understand this is only meant loosely not literally!
But Emily, I'mpeaching a president does not reverse a presidency either.... it would not go to the loser, Hillary?

And impeachment of a president is a legitimate Constitutional process our Founding Fathers wisely created and put in stone, in our Constitution. As well as the impeachment trial in our Senate.

To me, words have meanings that go with them... much like what you said about the word "coup".

People running around using words like coup, and terms like "reverse an election" is DANGEROUS.

Dangerous and harmful to our Nation.... it notes hatred and lawlessness... when the impeachment process and impeachment itself IS THE LAW, and legal process...

Dangerous because a "coup" gives the side calling it that..... a reason to ignite vigilantism and violence in response.

Dangerous because it weakens the US standing in the world and makes us out to be viewed as a country like Turkey, Russia, Venezuela, No Korea, China etc....

Forum List

Back