Exposed: Gov. climate change data 100% fabricated by NOAA

I wish i could accept this as a fact, but i must assume that all your threads are just more conspiracy nonsense. Youve really damaged your reputation by posting so much garbage. I tried to warn you early on, but you just kept posting more bullshit. What a shame.

View attachment 104381

Weather War: A Gathering Storm
attachment.php
:ahole-1::clap::asshole::asshole::asshole:

Pitiful, you keep falling for fake news.
The Guardian is generally fake everything, like most leftwing media, but this time they have it right.

That is only your opinion. Why won't you open your mind and consider things that aint 50 years in the past?
And why dont you find out what methods these fraudsters use to 'adjust' their raw data, dude.

They completely arbitrarily multiply in a 'fudge factor' to give them the alarming results they want.

And you dont know that because you are too naive and lazy to dig into the topic.

nasa_us_adjustments.png

NOTE: This is an actual snippet of code from the CRU contained in the source file: briffa_Sep98_d.pro

1;
2; Apply a VERY ARTIFICAL correction for decline!!
3;
4 yrloc=[1400,findgen(19)*5.+1904]
5 valadj=[0.,0.,0.,0.,0.,-0.1,-0.25,-0.3,0.,-0.1,0.3,0.8,1.2,1.7,2.5,2.6,2.6,2.6,2.6,2.6]*0.75 ; fudge factor
6 if n_elements(yrloc) ne n_elements(valadj) then message,'Oooops!'
8 yearlyadj=interpol(valadj,yrloc,timey)[/quote]

So the fudge factor is adjusting each year by their calendar year starting with 1904, in five year increments. Note that starting in 1930 the function arbitrarily subtracts 0.1 degrees, then in 1936 it removes 0.25, etc. Then in 1955 it begins to ADD temperature adjustments beginning with 0.3, etc.

Is it any wonder we have 'global warming' according to these liars?

Just the name 'fudge factor' at line 5 should be a dead give away.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/01/18/hansens-nasa-giss-cooling-the-past-warming-the-present/

upload_2016-12-30_4-50-32.png

Everything is a lie and conspiracy. Do we even really exist? Maybe this whole world is a hoax. You never know.

Forum List

Back